• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One of my greatest true tickling experiences

debutanten

Hello! This is my first post on this forum. I thought I would share one of my greatest tickle experiences with you guys.
This happend a few years ago when I was going to what you in the US call High school. We ere having gym class and I was just sitting down and relaxing while I watched this cute girl, Sandra ( Who I know had a crush on me), playing with thoose gymnistac rings hanging from the sealing. Suddenly she jumped up, leaded her legs through the rings and started to swing back an forth. After a while I heard her calling my name and she asked me If I could help her to get down beacuse she couldnt do it by herself, she was stucked:)

I walked up behind her and said " thats a very nice piece of ass you have there Sandra" and gave her butt a little squeeze
She started to giggle and said something like" Hey, Dont you dare!"
Omg, she is really ticklish, I cant let this oporptunity pass, I thought to myself.
" Ow, looks like someone is ticklish" I said and started to spider tickle her two butt cheeks ( And I can tell you guys, this girl had an amazing ass and she did only wear a pair of supertight shorts. It was almost like a tickled her bare skin.) She immediatly burst out into hysterical laughter , kicking her legs but she couldnt do anythin at all to protect her poor butt:) Between her fits of laughter she was begging me to stop and saying things like " I cant take anymore" and "Im way to ticklish for this"

After about 2 minutes when I felt that she had enough and it was time to stop and help her down 2 girls from the class walked up and said" Stop it, we take care of this from here" I was very suprised cause I knew that theese 2 girls werent exactly best friends with Sandra.

I just couldnt believe my eyes when I saw what happend next, The girls started to tickled her sensitive behind just like I had done, but this time there were 20 evil female fingers with long fingernails ticklin her:eek:. Poor Sandra went absolutly ballastic and screamed as much as she could but thoose two evil girls wouldnt just leave her sensitive rear alone. Finally when she started to cry, the stopped and let her down. Sandras cute face was a mess. She seemed to be really pissed cause she just run out to the girls changing room an left school for that day.( thoose two evil ticklers were just laughing)

Next day Sandra was back in school. I walked up to her and said with a smile" Hey Im sorry for yesterday" and she replied" Oh, thats okey. I had no problem with you tickling me but when thoose two Bitches started to do it I just couldnt take it, probably because I hate them."
Sandra is one of the most ticklish girls Ive met and I have tickled her many times after that=)

Great story man! We don’t see too many butt tickling incidents written about here. Glad you broke the ice, maybe it will inspire others to remember some as well.

Interesting story. Agreed, butt tickling experiences are pretty rare around here.

It might be that tickling someone's butt is considered more sexual, and thereby not so acceptable (unless you have an intimate relationship with the lee); whereas tickling somoene's ribs or feet is more playful, and one's friends are more receptive of it?

OMG! Hahahaha. People don't realize how bad butt tickling can be hahaha. Thanks for sharing!

Hello! This is my first post on this forum. I thought I would share one of my greatest tickle experiences with you guys.
This happend a few years ago when I was going to what you in the US call High school. We ere having gym class and I was just sitting down and relaxing while I watched this cute girl, Sandra ( Who I know had a crush on me), playing with thoose gymnistac rings hanging from the sealing. Suddenly she jumped up, leaded her legs through the rings and started to swing back an forth. After a while I heard her calling my name and she asked me If I could help her to get down beacuse she couldnt do it by herself, she was stucked:)

I walked up behind her and said " thats a very nice piece of ass you have there Sandra" and gave her butt a little squeeze
She started to giggle and said something like" Hey, Dont you dare!"
Omg, she is really ticklish, I cant let this oporptunity pass, I thought to myself.
" Ow, looks like someone is ticklish" I said and started to spider tickle her two butt cheeks ( And I can tell you guys, this girl had an amazing ass and she did only wear a pair of supertight shorts. It was almost like a tickled her bare skin.) She immediatly burst out into hysterical laughter , kicking her legs but she couldnt do anythin at all to protect her poor butt:) Between her fits of laughter she was begging me to stop and saying things like " I cant take anymore" and "Im way to ticklish for this"

After about 2 minutes when I felt that she had enough and it was time to stop and help her down 2 girls from the class walked up and said" Stop it, we take care of this from here" I was very suprised cause I knew that theese 2 girls werent exactly best friends with Sandra.

I just couldnt believe my eyes when I saw what happend next, The girls started to tickled her sensitive behind just like I had done, but this time there were 20 evil female fingers with long fingernails ticklin her:eek:. Poor Sandra went absolutly ballastic and screamed as much as she could but thoose two evil girls wouldnt just leave her sensitive rear alone. Finally when she started to cry, the stopped and let her down. Sandras cute face was a mess. She seemed to be really pissed cause she just run out to the girls changing room an left school for that day.( thoose two evil ticklers were just laughing)

Next day Sandra was back in school. I walked up to her and said with a smile" Hey Im sorry for yesterday" and she replied" Oh, thats okey. I had no problem with you tickling me but when thoose two Bitches started to do it I just couldnt take it, probably because I hate them."
Sandra is one of the most ticklish girls Ive met and I have tickled her many times after that=)

Yeah buddy, hit 'em high! *smack* I would never have the nerve to tickle a girl's butt - well a girl not in a relationship with me. Well played sir, and thanks for sharing ;)

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back