• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One Piece M/M

XxMystxX

TMF Regular
I know most of you don't care for this sort of thing, but i'm really surprised it was never posted. It took me by complete surprise in the manga, so I hunted it down in cartoon form. Sorry about the quality...

It's during a fight with a villianous character called Buggy the Clown, who has the power to split his body into various pieces. However, unlike the rest of his body, his feet aren't capable of floating; therefore they're vunerable during his attacks, which Luffy takes full advantage of...

I know a certain anime Otaku (with Sephiroth as his avatar) who will shoot down my above description. XD

Attachments

• buggyvsluffy1.WMV
    680 KB · Views: 1,724
LOL Thanks myst! I've read some of the manga but never seen any clips from the anime. That's pretty funny! Thanks for posting

That's completely bizarre...thanks for sharing ^_^

I've seen that scene on t.v. already AND I read it in the manga way before the anime hit 4kidstv! I agree with everyone who call it bizzare :D still a fine and funny tickle scene *nods* wish their were more like 'em! even though I'm a M/F or F/F kind of guy, it's good to see clips like this once in a while :) quite funny how the first issue of shonen jump magazine I purchased happened to have these chapter in the one piece series ha ha ha!

Eheh funny!i saw that in t.v. 2 years ago I think, and read the manga some time ago... usually I din't like M/M tickling, but if it's anime ehi, you can't say no!any of my tickling fetish came from anime I see when I was a kid!

There are actually a number of tickling clips from One Piece. Most of them don't happen until the 120's and beyond though. A character named Nico Robin who has the power to sprout arms out of any surface loves to use her ability to restrain and tickle her crewmates. I'll have to see if I can get some clips made.

I have a massive collection, but recently i've started looking into a new series to gain my interest. I'm purchasing them like mad again. So i'll probably hit those scenes within the next few weeks. XD

kjiron said:
There are actually a number of tickling clips from One Piece. Most of them don't happen until the 120's and beyond though. A character named Nico Robin who has the power to sprout arms out of any surface loves to use her ability to restrain and tickle her crewmates. I'll have to see if I can get some clips made.
I would love a scene like that! :)

Cool find and creation XxMystxXx. In Canada, last Saturday or the previous Saturday the stretchy kid blocked the pirates attempts to shoot the kid main characters. What episode is that? :D

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back