• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

OnlyTickling.com updated March 31st - pics

Thank you friends! I will post new pics either barefoot and nylon tickling very soon.

Marcin

NOOO! Don't listen to them. The most of here are Barefeet lover and it's good to see a new production with just nylon tickling for us. Please stay by nylon tickling

Nylon tickler said:
NOOO! Don't listen to them. The most of here are Barefeet lover and it's good to see a new production with just nylon tickling for us. Please stay by nylon tickling

Don't worry :) I have enough capacity to take either nylon tickling and barefoot tickling
More pics you can find and my last thread "OnlyTickling April 15th update"

Thank you all my friends for complimenting my site!

Marcin

lot of fakes

I have unfortunately wasted money and sugned up to this site. Its full of fakes. All to easy to tell most of these girls are faking being ticklish. The photos are crap. Looks like they are just posing for the camera and not being tickled at all no real reaction and what reaction you do get is forced, fake laughter.

Needs a hell of a lot of work and Really ticklish models. Dont take us for fools! those who have enjoyed this fetish for years Know,you cant pull wool over our eyes so dont say they are all really ticklish cos its a lie :Grrr:

arches said:
I have unfortunately wasted money and sugned up to this site. Its full of fakes. All to easy to tell most of these girls are faking being ticklish. The photos are crap. Looks like they are just posing for the camera and not being tickled at all no real reaction and what reaction you do get is forced, fake laughter.

Needs a hell of a lot of work and Really ticklish models. Dont take us for fools! those who have enjoyed this fetish for years Know,you cant pull wool over our eyes so dont say they are all really ticklish cos its a lie :Grrr:

Please try to keep criticism constructive. That post is going against the GR.

arches said:

Paul's post is not a criticism!
Paul, you were not a bit decent to stop and think twise before emptying a bucket of swill over my website and me. I don't know why you feel so strong hatred for me.
Saying
girls are faking beeing ticklish
forced, fake laughter
etc you're completely depreciating my website and my effort here. This place at TicklingForum is to post free images. I am trying to post here some free stuff every week to let people be familiar with my job. Now I am in doubt of the use of it all...
And as for your estimation: People have their eyes and they can see my pics posted here - then they are able to value my effort. And you are the unfriendly one who is trying to lower the grade of my website and my work.

Your post does not abide the Golden Rule and I would like to kindly ask the administrative staff of the TMF to remove it.

BTW. subZer0 thank you for your reaction.

Marcin

nothing personal Marcin

Marcin,Sorry. I have nothing agaist you personally. I do however feel that your website could be improved, and turned into a very good one with a little thought for what your customers want. My reaction, whilst a little harsh was partly due to disappointment to the content.
So no, why should my comments be removed! I was merely pointing out that when a customer spends money on membership they expect value.In my opinion it fails to deliver.
You may say otherwise,but sorry, the reaction from some of the girls in the photos are less convincing. they look as though they are acting. Seriously. They just dont appear to be ticklish. One video was good but i feel $19.95 for a month is not good value for what is on offer. I could have spent the money better!

just think for a minute about what i've said Marcin. Maybe you will see where i'm coming from. I will try it out in the future and give praise when it's due.

Yes the free photos are a nice touch.

Paul

Paul,
You mix up the terms. Try to separate your personal impression from general opinion my site's members or tickling community.
You say:
I have nothing agaist you personally
But you also said:
Dont take us for fools! those who have enjoyed this fetish for years Know,you cant pull wool over our eyes so dont say they are all really ticklish cos its a lie
You call me a liar and then you are trying to accuse me with cheating people!
Don't you think you're reducing me personally to a lower position in the eyes of other people reading your post?

You may say you don't like my website and in your opinion the models are not ticklish. It is always your own personal impression and therefore your own personal opinion. But you take unfair advantage of words: "us, we, they, our"
By using those words you try to express an opinion of many people and you are definitely not fair.
My website is over 1 month old. I update it weekly with 3 picture sets.
Show me the tickling website which provides more stuff every week!
And I do my best to make my customers happy. They wanted more tied girls and they have them.
You said:
(...)..a little thought for what your customers want..
Tell me: Have you ever written any e-mail to me? Have you tried to explain what you want?

Now there are about 100 existing members where about 80% come from this forum. People write me e-mails where they appreciate my job.
I suppose I should ignore your post. I got a message from one of my members (writing about your post):
Make great sets Marcin. That part is in your hands. And that part is what it is all about! The rest is just words, intersting one day and forgotten the next..
Your new site will have every chance to succeed with your great sets.
The way you make make them :)
And this is what makes me happy. But I am not happy if I know that one customer (YOU) is unhappy. Off course I know I can't make all people happy but you are unhappy and trying to kill my business here using the unfair methods!

Did you read my recent posts at this forum? Could you read the post where I proclaimed refund of membership fee to all disappointed members?
Do you know any other website which do the same?

Regards,
Marcin

Hi Chris,

There is a problem when I take pics I can't make videos the same time. In May I am going to start cooperation with camera operator and I will be able to make videos and take pics while model is tickled...

Thank you for your support.

Marcin

Many
thanks for your speedy reply.
I wish you every success with this venture and be asured that i will be delighted to purchase your clips

You're so right. This whole Nylons-heighten-the-tickling-sensation-thing is just another alien conspiracy.

And what about the argument: "If you do not like it, simply don't comment"
I never heard anything more stupid. (Except when that guy posted something like this in the tickling forum: )

ft_tklr007 said:
you can't even feel the tickling in nylons :sadcry:

Besides, great nylon TICKLING pictures!

19,95 $ is very expensive for just one month. I know you wanna earn money but i think the most of us wont join ur Member Area. Push the Price down mate ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back