• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ontario

kiwana

TMF Poster
Looking to see if there are any Ontario folks out there, I'm in between Kingston and Toronto so very versatile travel wise. Girl or guy, just seeing who's out there in the community either for talk or to do something :)!

Hey there!
Actually driving from T.O. to Ottawa tomorrow for a few days. If you're free we should try to tee up. Let me know where you are and maybe we can plan something.

Mississauga here. A bit far but would love to participate in any tickling meetups or sessions.

Hey, I am also from Mississauga. Nice to see other people here too

I'm in Guelph! 25 year old switch here. I would also like to be included in any meetups :)

I'm in Ottawa ;) ...hopefully moving to the Niagara Falls area soon. We should all get some sort of meet-up happening. ;) Not enough of those going on in Ontario.....

I'm in Ottawa ;) ...hopefully moving to the Niagara Falls area soon. We should all get some sort of meet-up happening. ;) Not enough of those going on in Ontario.....

Absolutely! I remember some events and meetups happening downtown Toronto but I haven't heard much about them for at least a year if not more. I would love for some casual meetups and gatherings to occur.

Good to see we are all creeping out to gather for the thread here. Will figure something out definitely with a gathering one of these days.

Well, it seems like there are enough of us along the 401 corridor, shall we try to get organized and say hello to each other?

Seems Ontario meetings have died down in the past couple years; or have hey just moved to the link San gave?

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back