• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Opinions on a childhood experience.

quiggle

TMF Poster
Hi everyone, I just wanted to hear your thoughts on something that happened during my childhood experience that may have contributed to my tickling and foot fetish. During kindergarten, my teacher had us gather around her while she read storybooks. She encouraged those who sat directly below her, if they liked, to touch her shoes and around her feet. On several occasions, she had her legs crossed and I remember running my finger along the arch of the foot of her crossed leg and she would give me a look and uncross her legs. I enjoyed doing this whenever I had the chance. Maybe I'm overthinking this, but what do you make of her allowing students to touch her shoes and feet? Was it just something innocent or might there have been some other motive behind it? A couple of my cousins also had her as a teacher and said she encouraged the same thing, but I never mentioned it further. Thanks!

Hmm very interesting. My aunt would make me rub her feet when I was young.

Indeed, did you ever bring it up with your aunt later on in life? It would have been nice if I could locate my kindergarten teacher and ask her about it, but I think she either passed away or is somewhere retired out of state.

Indeed, did you ever bring it up with your aunt later on in life? It would have been nice if I could locate my kindergarten teacher and ask her about it, but I think she either passed away or is somewhere retired out of state.
No I never brought it up with her. I like to keep my fetish on the down low with the family.

Kindergarten might be different for this sort of thing. You're still an overgrown baby and not yet a "student" so I'm sure there are different boundaries with the teacher. Whether or not she got something sexual out of it - who can say but her? Sounds like a pleasant memory and I wouldn't analyze it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back