• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Original BAC Artwork for sale

BACCOMIX

TMF Poster
I wish I had a dime for every time friends and fans asked me for original tickle torture art commissions. I have done a couple over the years but the cost and time involved usually rules out all but the most affluent and serious collectors. So as a rule I don't do commissions, but perhaps this is the next best thing...

Testing 1, 2, 3...check...check....

After numerous inquiries I have decided to put select original art pieces from my personal collection up for auction. This is a test. If I get good response, I dig into the BAC Archive and auction more of my stash to fans and serious collectors of the strange.

This piece is called "The Harem Dungeon" and was painted in 1986 for a personal portfolio. I have always liked this piece as it was done as a mixed media experiment. At the time I was testing my skills in water color to see if I could create more refined paintings. So in this art and commerce test it seemed only fitting that I offer this piece as the trial to test the communities real interest in original art.

The specs:

* Media: Black and white watercolor/mixed media
* Dimensions: 10.5"x13" bristol board. (live image area 8.5"x11")
* Suitable for framing.
* This is an auction of the physical artwork only. BAC will retain all reproduction rights.

If you have always wanted an original piece of BAC artwork this might be your opportunity to own a piece of tickling history.

Here is the link to the ebay auction...may the best fan win.
http://tinyurl.com/3a7fwno

Although I'm more of a fan of /M tickling, I'm a huge admirer of your work. I especially enjoy all the loving detail that goes into the contraptions that strap these poor ladies down. I know from experience it's hard to draw really good bondage!

Please drop me a message sometime and let me know how your art sale goes. I'm kind of in the same boat, with a growing stack of original pencil drawings of my own...

Achilles

Here's hoping you rake in some $$$, my friend. :)

knismo

This is one of my all time favorites. BAC you are a God of art. I'd buy it if I had the dough to throw around, also I got a digital copy of this with the series I purchased from your site. But keep up the good work!

Ill be watching the auction. BAC where do you get your inspiration? Are your drawings from personal experiences, imagination, or both. Are any of your drawings a particular victim of yours? I'd swear sometimes you stole some thoughts from me HA HA.

bac you are easily my favourite artist, hope to see more of your work in future, you have a lot of talent my friend :)

Good question TOS

Early in my own development I became aware of standard damsel in distress themes that are part and parcel of most bondage related fetishes: The medieval dungeon, the ancient Chinese torture, the spy interrogation, the harem keeper, etc.... Back in the day, when I first started corresponding with others in the tickling community, I realized that these themes were just part of our collective fantasy. So I started working them into my art.

My mission in creating my art has always been to bring the fantasy to life so it only seemed fitting that I focus on these themes. This piece of art represents my first attempt at depicting a classic tickling fantasy scenario.

As for my inspirations...well, of course art imitates life so there have obviously been experiences, people and places that have inspired me. Those people know who they are.

I hope this answers your question.

Enjoy...so bid away and may the best fan win!
http://tinyurl.com/3a7fwno

Thanks for your interest and support.
BAC

Ill be watching the auction. BAC where do you get your inspiration? Are your drawings from personal experiences, imagination, or both. Are any of your drawings a particular victim of yours? I'd swear sometimes you stole some thoughts from me HA HA.

The work by BAC has long been some of the finest material in the tickling community. Thank you for the many pieces that you have produced.

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back