• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Origins Of Your Username...

Dussicar

2nd Level Green Feather
So, how did you all come up with your username? Is there a story behind it? Or did you pick it at random?

For example: My username is dussicar. It means absolutely nothing.
I made it up off the top of my head when I registered.

What about the rest of you?

Well, my current SN is pretty self-explainitory. I made the change because I was quite impressed by Richard Roxford's performance as Dracula in Van Helsing. My avatar is from the movie.

Before that it was Celtic_Emperor, and I changed that because it wasn't really a name, it was a title. But people still call me Celtic on the TMF, thats fine though. I went with Celtic_Emperor and still go by that SN however because I do have celtic roots, and Emperor more reflected my liking for emperor type characters in movies and in anime. Emperors such as Emperor Palpatine from Star Wars and Emperor Beld from the anime series Record of Lodoss War.

I'm growing wary of this SN though. I might change it again. I can't be bound to a particular SN for too long. I like experimenting.

Last edited:
Mine comes from a Tech N9ne song called She Devil. None of the lyrics apply to me, because well.... all the girls talked about in the song are whores lol. But....I like the word 'she devil' too. It means a 'cruel and malicious woman', and I'm pretty much regarded as cruel and malicious - atleast where I live, I'm nice to you people. You should feel honored ;) lol. But just so ya know, Tech N9ne is probably NOTHING many of you would like, seeing as how he's a rapper. I'm sure a couple people here have heard of Tech N9ne....ATLEAST a few. I should show you all a picture of Tech N9ne :p

Attachments

• Tech-N9ne-Anghellic-cover.jpg
    Tech-N9ne-Anghellic-cover.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 24
Mine comes from back in high school. If someone was doing well at something, sports or beating another kid, whatever, the other kids would say 'Your the mantis'. This bascially meant 'your very good at that.'

That was the orginal reason although a while back someone pointed out its because I prey on the ticklish, hense the sig.

Tada. :D

My screen name derives from the Westernised equivalent of my given name, with the "Mistress" appended as a nickname from Delphi forums many years ago. I retained the Mistress title here to designate that I'm pure 'ler, though I am not especially fond of being called "Mistress." In fact, at my new forum I just use the nick "Valerie," with no title :)

Mine is the english tranlation of Insatiable Tickler (said in spanish: Cosquillero Insaciable). That describe my behavior !! ;) :happy::D.

cassandra is my real name. I spelled it with a small 'c' because when I'm not tickling or getting tickled, I'm a bondage subbie. :)

Username

:happy: Well, mine is quite obvious as well. My soft soles and ticklish toes are just tooooooo ticklish!

Mine comes from a cheap supermarket brand for goods of all types. I just came up with it because no one seemed to thought of using it. Wit Product / Produit Blanc is a Belgian product as well. A bit a pity that a lot of ignorant fools seem to view racism in it, for it means White Product, a bit foolish and sad.

Shall i explain or no ??? yes the alien seen on tv, but i don't look like that......well maybe sometimes afterall :rolleyes:

It means just that. I wanted something that would get me noticed and BOY HAS IT EVER! But it really describes me. I really do love it. :p :)

alf said:
Shall i explain or no ??? yes the alien seen on tv, but i don't look like that......well maybe sometimes afterall :rolleyes:

So you weren't one of the abductant aliens on the TickleParadise clip? :p Alien Abduction
Almost asked for your autograph mate. Lucky you seemed. ;)

But i had the appointment with them !! :D
Unlucky my spaceship is really slow and due to that i arrived too late ;)

Mine is pretty self explainatory as well. Ever since I was little I've loved the story Alice In Wonderland and people have always told me I have a smile like the cheshire cat. It seldom leaves my face...LOL

Cats and tickling often seem to have an indirect link somehow. Well, better than goats that is. ;)

Some poeple have really interesting ways of picking a screen name. :p
Quite unlike Vlad I tend to pick a name and stick with it through hell or high water. Through my entire online career I've had exactly 4. The first as a kid just playing around on AOL. The second was given to me by a friend on a Monty Python bulliten board (which was about as on topic as we usually are :p). That name Ive used pretty much for everything since I was 13.
"Nessonite" is a combination of those two names. I made it up on the fly when signing up for TT membership so that anyone who knew my other names (including my family) wouldn't recognize me here and vice versa. It's not terribly stealthy though since my picture is posted liberally and I give enough personal details about my life that if someone who knows me reads my posts here and puts any thought into it they'd know who I am. :p
And for usernames in online stores, and other places I have an account to pay bills through or something I just use a username made up of my first and last names. I'm not likely to forget that. :p

My user name concerns the two oddest things about me:

I go to a monastery for one week every year. I love the peace and quiet.

Also... I have this thing for tickling the bottoms of women's feet. :weird:

Last edited:
mine is from an anime that i love. Saiyuki. or the long form Gensomaden Saiyuki. he is one of my fave characters kougaiji. also in my pic. the numbers are just my 4 favorite numbers. its the name i use for everything... aol, yahscrew, ect. i should change it so i cant be id that obviously by friends. but that would be cool if they were here though!

I suppose the meaning behind my SN is also quite obvious....
I'm simply a style concious 22 year old..metro-sexual if you will. I attempt to keep in style using GQ and other fashion magazines as my template..all while keeping within my college budget..i.e books..food...style..booze...women, in that order. Oddly enough every once in a while..the instability of my books and women results in an increase expenditure in the area of booze.
GQguy

Long story

Well, my nick has a really long history behind itself. You see, my first nick was Dr. Death because I kinda liked the sound of it back then. It was in 4th grade. In 6th grade one of my friends started calling me Dr. Dracula and then I liked it even more than the old one, so Dr.Dracula it was. Around 7th grade I became bored even with that, so I searched and searched for a good nick for almost two years and came with nothing. And then in 1st grade of high school, it came to me while reading a fantasy story. Duke. Plain and simple. But, when my friends saw me using the nick, they thought I copied it from Duke Nukem. So, to prevent any further misinterpretations of my nick, in 3rd grade I added 'Diablo' to honor one of the best games ever: Diablo2. And that's how Duke Diablo came to be. Rather a boring story, now that I look at it.

Any lady who's ever let her stockinged feet get within striking distance of my nimble fingers, knows all too well the origins of my screen name!

Mine is rather Obvious....Iowa Hawkeye Fan (and alum) who lives in Kentucky....

P.S. It has nothing to do with jelly, as I was accused on a wrestling web site....;)

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back