• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Osama Bin Laden Killed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW I never insulted anyone you can even ask myrids and from shes writing she can be banned so don't take it up with me take it up with myrids thank you and so far you guys have no good arguements just negative feed back with no insight you guys really debunked my aguement LMFAO funniest blog of my life . X-D

Ticklemepls its funny how you start with the insults but if you think I'm on crack wow only one with experience can say that lmao and with that said to argue with you would be degrading and from the looks of your pictures i can tell you keep it very professional Lmao wow thanks for the laugh ticklemepls

^ THAT is an insult-

and Myrids can ban me if he wishes- I really dont care at this point, you insult me you piss me off- thats what you get.

and YOU have yet to prove how abortion is worse than what Osama did. just sayin'

Insight? Insight into what? "I read things online so it must be true"?

Oh yes, now I see

really no point in arguing with someone thats just gonna twist everything around to suit himself, your just as bad on here as you are in chat and hated on both, so say what you want shane, your times coming, and everyone on here will see it

really no point in arguing with someone thats just gonna twist everything around to suit himself, your just as bad on here as you are in chat and hated on both, so say what you want shane, your times coming, and everyone on here will see it

you make a good point J... and I digress. :bowing:

HMMM I really don't care how people hate or like me but to insult some one with no professionalism and assuming their on crack even though they said they never were on crack and expect not to get insulted in the process is got to be the most non pro american here when some attacks a country they attack back so treat others as if you would want to be treated .
YES davey boy my reserch is only from on line *face plam* all I hear now is winey individuals who can't even debate on the subject this is mainly about some one needs to educate the "smack a hoe tribe" lmao but still funniest blog I've done

HMMM I really don't care how people hate or like me but to insult some one with no professionalism and assuming their on crack even though they said they never were on crack and expect not to get insulted in the process is got to be the most non pro american here when some attacks a country they attack back so treat others as if you would want to be treated .
YES davey boy my reserch is only from on line *face plam* all I hear now is winey individuals who can't even debate on the subject this is mainly about some one needs to educate the "smack a hoe tribe" lmao but still funniest blog I've done

Yes , because everything you read online is 100% truthful right ? :megafail:

y'know- first of all 'are you on crack' was not accusing you of actually doing drugs... its a figure of speech that many people use :bonk: 'insult someone with no professionalism' ... wtf does that mean anyways? you have no professionalism, we all know this. and dont EVER say im 'non pro american' (for the record, that doesnt even make sense)... i have had countless family members in the military, my boyfriend is one of them now- i have PLENTY of 'pro americanism' in me, thanks though...

secondly kindly refrain yourself from insulting me or my friends any futher.

and we cant debate an argument that doesnt exist- obama is NOT worse than osama in any way/shape/or form and theres no way to prove otherwise.

I do watch tv and i hardly read books however, i'm smart nontheless because unlike the sheep I research into conspiracies and actually realise that the world is being controlled possibly by some form of mind control.

girls%20laughing.jpg

Your post doesn't make you sound smart, dude. If you look at the bigger picture you'll inevitably realise how incredibly unlikely that there is a NWO controlling our thoughts and minds.

Do governments rely on keeping people happy with soothing suggestions & reality TV? Of course they do, but that's stating the bloody obvious - it's power play on a huge scale. Doesn't mean you need to wear a tin foil hat and listen to random nutjobs on the internet - read some goddamn books on political and economic theory, and you might have a larger understanding of how the world works.

*face plam* having family in the military doesn't make you pro american if anything you should be less of an obama fan he hasn't pulled out americans from afghan and my sister is over there fighting the war and he starts another war with another country just what america needs at a financial crisis if obama is good at something its being a puppet Ill give him that but this debate was about osama now stick with it and be an actually pro american do your reserch and start putting two and two together.
For the record read carefully what I write cause this is not about obama being worst than osama (hence pay attention ticklemepls)

Isn't it a little unfair?

*face plam* having family in the military doesn't make you pro american if anything you should be less of an obama fan he hasn't pulled out americans from afghan and my sister is over there fighting the war and he starts another war with another country just what america needs at a financial crisis if obama is good at something its being a puppet Ill give him that but this debate was about osama now stick with it and be an actually pro american do your reserch and start putting two and two together.
For the record read carefully what I write cause this is not about obama being worst than osama (hence pay attention ticklemepls)

I mean, you're asking people to read carefully what you write, but you write like a chimp who's had three Jager Bombs and a moderate head injury.

Note: if you're gonna keep "facepalm"ing, you might wanna take the brick out of your hand first.

Ok, you are seriously giving stoners a bad name. KNOCK IT THE FUCK OFF!!! As for your comments on Obama I am seriously seriously disappointed in you. You've been brain washed bro. And it's sad.

I can see this debate is going nowhere and I can see the simple ,feeble minded non pro americans in this blog only chose to focus on insulting a person insted of trying to debunk weather or not I'm wrong its pretty funny cause their supposedly tmf experts I guess they just let anyone become one wow hope you individuals the best and can't wait to say I told you so and wolf thanks for the grammer reserch cause thats what this blog subject is you took your time to correct it but yet no time to debunk it lmao wow. I did expect better from a expert but this is a knee slappper .
you have yet to prove me wrong shining ice and like I said earlier only one with experience can say I'm a stoner God help him lmao.

Note: if you're gonna keep "facepalm"ing, you might wanna take the brick out of your hand first.

Wolf, I don't know if you just started posting more actively or if only just noticed, but man, your zingers are the best.

1. facepalm*
2. if your writing made any sense maybe people would care? if you were 'pro american' you'd know its standing behind your country NO MATTER WHAT- that includes the president, yes? Bad mouthing your government and acting like a total jerk do not make yourself 'pro american' ... get off your high horse.
3. if we're being controlled with mind power.... WHY ARE YOU ALLOWED TO STILL TALK YOUR TRASH AND BS THEORIES? *WE* dont need to 'debunk' your retarded ass theories, you do it for us.

OH WAIT, I GOT IT- YOU'RE IMMUNE TO THE CONTROLLING RIGHT?! :megafail: :goodjob::laughhard:

I mean, you're asking people to read carefully what you write, but you write like a chimp who's had three Jager Bombs and a moderate head injury.

:cheer: :evilha: :roflmao: :laughhard: :gbtoast:

This is like watching a bunch of mice running for the cheese on a mouse trap,I do watch tv and i hardly read books however, i'm smart nontheless because unlike the sheep I research into conspiracies and actually realise that the world is being controlled possibly by some form of mind control.
Kis123 the obama health care is the least of my worries but heres some proof needed Obamacare "doesn't expand nor mandate an abortion service." Obamacare explicitly authorizes the payment for all abortions under the "public option". Enrollees would have to pay an abortion surcharge. Abortionists would then send bills for abortion to the federal government and receive money from a federal (public funds) account. Private plans that cover abortion also would be purchased with the help of public money. Yes, Obamacare would use public funds to "expand" abortion services.
Ticklemepls its funny how you start with the insults but if you think I'm on crack wow only one with experience can say that lmao and with that said to argue with you would be degrading and from the looks of your pictures i can tell you keep it very professional Lmao wow thanks for the laugh ticklemepls:) .

Can you state the source of this abortion funding?

I understand Planned Parenthood funding nearly got cut with the current Congress. Planned parenthood provides plenty of services including abortions but they also provide birth control and women's (and in one member's case--men's) health. That couple came into PP for an abortion and because of their services are now raising their baby boy. Wow--Obama must be really crappy at running abortion services these days.

You still haven't proven your case how Obama makes abortions legal when they were legal over 30 years before he took office. What does he have to do with that? You know, I won't call myself Obama's biggest fan especially after a few things that have taken place the last several months. But him crafting leglislation that pepetuates abortions? I just have to see your sources.

Don't worry I actually do believe a lot of crap is going on with this Bin Laden nonsense and I'm not as believing as the masses (just go to the other Bin Laden thread to see what I'm talking about). But I provided a multitude of sources to support my statements; they naysayers can call me any name they want but they can't dispute the information I provided. That's what you are missing......information that supports your statements. You want a debate, that's how you have one.

And with all due respect, last I checked this is a FETISH site. If someone wants to post a picture tastefully displaying their love, their fetish, their love of their fetish, or pretty much anything else non-vanilla they want, I have no problem and do not see a need to judge or be insulting towards them. That's not going to win your argument.....it's only going to make you lose credibility and respect from those who freely choose to live their lives more openly than you or I.

Again, looking forward to your response.

now more importantly...

does the death of osama really mean more danger for americans around the world? :panic: as one of my friends said- the man was that intelligent, he probably had a plan in place for when/if he was kill/captured---- makes you wonder...

:usa:

Can you state the source of this abortion funding?

I understand Planned Parenthood funding nearly got cut with the current Congress. Planned parenthood provides plenty of services including abortions but they also provide birth control and women's (and in one member's case--men's) health. That couple came into PP for an abortion and because of their services are now raising their baby boy. Wow--Obama must be really crappy at running abortion services these days.

You still haven't proven your case how Obama makes abortions legal when they were legal over 30 years before he took office. What does he have to do with that? You know, I won't call myself Obama's biggest fan especially after a few things that have taken place the last several months. But him crafting leglislation that pepetuates abortions? I just have to see your sources.

Don't worry I actually do believe a lot of crap is going on with this Bin Laden nonsense and I'm not as believing as the masses (just go to the other Bin Laden thread to see what I'm talking about). But I provided a multitude of sources to support my statements; they naysayers can call me any name they want but they can't dispute the information I provided. That's what you are missing......information that supports your statements. You want a debate, that's how you have one.

And with all due respect, last I checked this is a FETISH site. If someone wants to post a picture tastefully displaying their love, their fetish, their love of their fetish, or pretty much anything else non-vanilla they want, I have no problem and do not see a need to judge or be insulting towards them. That's not going to win your argument.....it's only going to make you lose credibility and respect from those who freely choose to live their lives more openly than you or I.

Again, looking forward to your response.

Bravo. :woot: :bowing: Thank you.

You're welcome ticklemepls.........now it's your turn. Please take this in the spirit in which intended.

1. facepalm*
2. if your writing made any sense maybe people would care? if you were 'pro american' you'd know its standing behind your country NO MATTER WHAT- that includes the president, yes?

Not necessarily....please allow me to explain.

I have no problem standing behind my country, but if my government or one of its representatives did something wrong, I'd be shouting it over the rooftops. Patriotism is not blind faith; it's about loving your country (sometimes even in spite of its flaws). Nothing wrong with loving one's country, but right is right and wrong is wrong IMO and I'm not afraid to step out of the box and call "foul" if necessary.

Bad mouthing your government and acting like a total jerk do not make yourself 'pro american' ... get off your high horse.

But he does have the 1st Amendment right to free speech including that which is seen as anti-American. What he doesn't have the right to do is yell "fire" in a movie theater (which IMO is what one does when stepping into this arena with no information to prove what's been said). That only creates a hostile environment.......case in point right?

3. if we're being controlled with mind power.... WHY ARE YOU ALLOWED TO STILL TALK YOUR TRASH AND BS THEORIES? *WE* dont need to 'debunk' your retarded ass theories, you do it for us.

OH WAIT, I GOT IT- YOU'RE IMMUNE TO THE CONTROLLING RIGHT?! :megafail: :goodjob::laughhard:

Like Artoo, I believe that more are being lulled to sleep with entertainment and reality tv. It wouldn't hurt many of us to turn off the idiot box once in awhile and read. But I'm not completely convinced that mind control doesn't exist and I believe that some are more immune to its effects than others. But because I don't have ironclad proof to give you, I'll just leave my theory right there.

There is a movie.....an oldie if you're 30 and under called "They Live." Roddy Piper (an ex wrestler making a go at a movie career) was the main character. There's a lot going on there including alien takeovers, subliminal suggestion, and a few other things that over 25 years later are more possible than they were then.

Now is it some sort of documentary with scientific evidence? No way! But it does make you think...........

You're welcome ticklemepls.........now it's your turn. Please take this in the spirit in which intended.

Not necessarily....please allow me to explain.

I have no problem standing behind my country, but if my government or one of its representatives did something wrong, I'd be shouting it over the rooftops. Patriotism is not blind faith; it's about loving your country (sometimes even in spite of its flaws). Nothing wrong with loving one's country, but right is right and wrong is wrong IMO and I'm not afraid to step out of the box and call "foul" if necessary.

But he does have the 1st Amendment right to free speech including that which is seen as anti-American. What he doesn't have the right to do is yell "fire" in a movie theater (which IMO is what one does when stepping into this arena with no information to prove what's been said). That only creates a hostile environment.......case in point right?

Like Artoo, I believe that more are being lulled to sleep with entertainment and reality tv. It wouldn't hurt many of us to turn off the idiot box once in awhile and read. But I'm not completely convinced that mind control doesn't exist and I believe that some are more immune to its effects than others. But because I don't have ironclad proof to give you, I'll just leave my theory right there.

There is a movie.....an oldie if you're 30 and under called "They Live." Roddy Piper (an ex wrestler making a go at a movie career) was the main character. There's a lot going on there including alien takeovers, subliminal suggestion, and a few other things that over 25 years later are more possible than they were then.

Now is it some sort of documentary with scientific evidence? No way! But it does make you think...........

Takin in the spirit as it was meant... however:

Im not afraid to say when things have gone horribly wrong in our government- trust me.. Everyone's opinion of 'pro american' is different. The way I was raised, although you can point out and speak up about things that are not ok, you still stand behind your country- and those who run it.

Freedom of speech- yes- I'm aware- and I have it too :) There is nothing wrong with freedom of speech, just be prepared for people to disagree with you and not insult them because you're all butthurt- Freedom of speech does indeed sometimes mean freedom to stupidity I suppose.

I hardly watch TV as a matter of fact ... including this movie you speak of, never heard of it :shrug: In any case, I find it VERY hard to believe that we are under some mind power yada yada yada... and no, I have no proof thats why they are called theories, and I'll just leave it at that. Sci-fi does make you stop and think, but that doesnt make it reality... yes?

In any case, again, I digress because there really isnt much of an argument left on that topic :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back