• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

OT banter split from "Question for lees"

drummerboy

TMF Regular
tickle_fan03 said:
Hehehe.Hey at least I can control it unlike SOME people I can think of*glares at Fenlander* :tounge: :tounge: :tounge: :cool:

....................................................................................................

Well from the other side of the feather so to speak I think it's more for to see your lee squirm so being a squirmer isn't all bad.hehe :D

Control...!? hehe... whatever minger. Poor lil subbie Helen :rolleyes: :happy: ) I can control myself better than you can 'Tickle Toes'... you've just decided to abandon me coz your obviously that scared! *sulks*

Fenlander said:
Control...!? hehe... whatever minger. Poor lil subbie Helen :rolleyes: :happy: ) I can control myself better than you can 'Tickle Toes'... you've just decided to abandon me coz your obviously that scared! *sulks*

What you don't know minger is that I've lerd waaaaaaaaayyyy more than you have in the past few months or so.....Karen and a few others can back me up on that one :happy: :cool:

tickle_fan03 said:
What you don't know minger is that I've lerd waaaaaaaaayyyy more than you have in the past few months or so.....Karen and a few others can back me up on that one :happy: :cool:

I can actually back her up on that a bit. I've seen her ler quite a bit (and effectively I might add). And though I don't really know you, I can tell you to definately not underestimate her, or else you're likely to get alot more than you bargained for.

Excess said:
I can actually back her up on that a bit. I've seen her ler quite a bit (and effectively I might add). And though I don't really know you, I can tell you to definately not underestimate her, or else you're likely to get alot more than you bargained for.

Thankies Ex*hug* :cool: :D

tickle_fan03 said:
Yeah, i'm gonna have to second her. ^_^; She has been doing quite a bit of 'lering as of late and she does seem to have a reputation for 'lering now. She's still an awesome 'lee, though. ^_^ I agree with Excess. I don't know you all that well, Fenlander but I'd also reccomend not underestimating her. :happy:

And yeah Wade, I kinda figured you'd say something like that. XD

Random_noob86 said:
Yeah, i'm gonna have to second her. ^_^; She has been doing quite a bit of 'lering as of late and she does seem to have a reputation for 'lering now. She's still an awesome 'lee, though. ^_^ I agree with Excess. I don't know you all that well, Fenlander but I'd also reccomend not underestimating her. :happy:

And yeah Wade, I kinda figured you'd say something like that. XD

hehe thanks noob.You're a fun lee and ler too :D

tickle_fan03 said:

I 2nd that!

tickle_fan03 said:
Yea, that's true, and she's a great one, one of the few I really do completely trust. *blushes a bit and sits down*

TKLVR18 said:
Yea, that's true, and she's a great one, one of the few I really do completely trust. *blushes a bit and sits down*

Aww wow canne believe you said that hun.......thankies*big hug*you're fab too and I trust you loads too....but you already knew that ;) :happy:

tickle_fan03 said:
Aww wow canne believe you said that hun.......thankies*big hug*you're fab too and I trust you loads too....but you already knew that ;) :happy:

Yes, yes I am good like that *ego restored as I hug her back, chest puffing back out in it's usual manor*

TKLVR18 said:
Yes, yes I am good like that *ego restored as I hug her back, chest puffing back out in it's usual manor*

Yes you are.hehe.Hmm whoops head is gettin bigger again-when will I learn not to compliment Karen so much?!!lol.just kidding :cool:

:rolleyes: ...quit getting your 'family' on me... learning skills is one thing, implementing them to your advantage is quite another dear. though I agree it would be foolish to underestimate you, I'm still quite sure that away from the fantasies of role-play, I could still have you. :happy:

(anyway - i'l stop distracting this topic away from its original aim)

Fenlander said:
:rolleyes: ...quit getting your 'family' on me... learning skills is one thing, implementing them to your advantage is quite another dear. though I agree it would be foolish to underestimate you, I'm still quite sure that away from the fantasies of role-play, I could still have you. :happy:

Hey I think they're entitled to their opinion......they're only showing some respect-respect that I deserve-and no I'm not bigging myself up,but it's what everyone deserves around here.You kinda need to understand that.You see when you post and get involved with threads and things like me people get to know you and become friends and if they see someone coming along trying to degrade me then no wonder they're gonna have a go,......so don't "dear" me!!!!

Fenlander said:

Yea, one think you need to learn is respect. Then maybe people will start taking you more seriously *walks away*

tickle_fan03 said:
Hey I think they're entitled to their opinion......they're only showing some respect-respect that I deserve-and no I'm not bigging myself up,but it's what everyone deserves around here.You kinda need to understand that.You see when you post and get involved with threads and things like me people get to know you and become friends and if they see someone coming along trying to degrade me then no wonder they're gonna have a go,......so don't "dear" me!!!!

:rolleyes: ...ok, I'm sorry... chill. :confused: i was joking that you seem to have your 'second family' covering your back. Like I'd ever properly have a go at you for anything. I though you knew me better.

Fenlander said:
:rolleyes: ...ok, I'm sorry... chill. :confused: i was joking that you seem to have your 'second family' covering your back. Like I'd ever properly have a go at you for anything. I though you knew me better.

Well I've never been entirely sure-you always seemed to put me down for summat-maybe u need to change ur tone a bit.

Karen you're absolutely right! :D

Fenlander said:

Well, if that's true, then you might want to say it more often and take your digs down a notch. You've got half of TT ready to stick you thru.

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back