• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Other than tickling what did or do you do?

NG02

1st Level Red Feather
Ok im not sure if this has already been done but after being in the chatrron and finding some new things about people I just had to ask. During high school, college, or now, what did or do you do?. Me for instance in high school I played football, ran track, and played soccer, aswell as church league softball for fun. I also play football in college, (but it might be goin on hold for a bit) aswell as working at a resturant. So what else do or did you others do?

ticklkitten said:
I was an always have been a swimmer...

oooooohhhh I can imagine...lol. Sounds great. Anyone else?

I was a cheerleader for one year, before trading in my pom poms for protective pads and joining the softball and football teams. I was heavily involved in music and drama....was a member of the A Capella Choir, the Concert Choir, and the Swing Choir every year of high school, was a choreographer for the Swing Choir, was president of the Concert Choir, and competed in Solo Ensemble competitions at district and state levels 5 years in a row (10 first place medals to show for it), and participated in the yearly musical every year both as part of the cast and part of the stage and makeup crew. I was also a tutor in several subjects, as well as a student intern my senior year. I graduated with honors in 91.

After I graduated, I worked my way up to Restaurant Management, and remained in that field for 3 years before my daughter was born. Then I took some time off to be a stay at home mom.

Now I occupy my time with computer graphic arts and web design, both for folks here at the forum, and for a few local businesses, and doing part time secretarial and web design work for an up and coming local corporation. I also do tax preparation and filing when that time of year rolls around.

Oh, yeah....and I moderate on this big forum thats home to about 25,000 people. It's called the TMF. Maybe you've heard of it? ;)

Mimi

Last edited:
Oh mimi, always one of my favorite people on the forum to hear from. Damn seems like you got to do alot of things. Sounds like lots of fun was had on your behalf.

hi in highschool i was in the choraliers, the madrigals, the other choir i cant remember the name now, the band, a majorette for three years. in college, i was president of menc a music group, a member of sai, a music sorority, won every award there was to win (not bragging) since i didnt really follow up on my music career the way some professors wanted me to. could have gone on to julliard, chose to get married instead. at the time i was tired of schools and to be honest my flute and all things musical.

isabeau :idunno:

i forgot to mention that i now teach private music. or will again soon. i took an extended leave.

Last edited:
You name it I did it. In high shcool I was in the Drama Club and had a band that gain some noteriety but for a very short time. While in College I joined numerous theater groups and I decided to use my talants as a magician and ended up touring the country. Since then I have settled down a bit, began a career in Telecommunications and became a family man.

Wow I hope i get to do asmuch in my span as you all did. Also The Laughter, you think you can teach me some magic tricks...lol(seriously tho). :D

I'm seeing a pattern here

I was also heavily involved in the theater throughout high school and college. High school sports included field hockey, softball and basketball (which shouldn't count because I sucked). I worked in radio during many of those years as well.

Now my career takes up a huge portion of my time because I love it and what I do matters. Outside of work, I like music, reading and sports.

I'll be interested to see how many of us had/have any involvement in the arts- it seems like it may be a pattern.

Sorry NGO2, but I can not devulge any secrets. That is the code of magicians. But if you are truely interested, I would suggest visiting a magic shop and asking them about tricks that can be carried in you pocket, and are oriented to Adults. Lost's of good stuff our there.

Outside of the tickling world I work for the Radisson Hotel so you can imagine all the beautiful barefoot women that I see :happyfloa and just like ticklkitten I'm also a swimmer an on occasions I do write short stories

Did the football thing, wrestling, shotput-discus-& longjump in track, was the roadie (the ONLY roadie) for the band, did some drama, worked on the yearbook, played a lotta D&D with my buddies, made homemade fireworks and blew shit up, had a couple kickass jobs (for a teenager, anyway), then went off to join the Air Force.

Kept the tickling thing under lock and key! Those few times that I let the beast out to play are treasured memories, but I didn't want anyone learning my deep, dark secret back then (because, of course, I was the ONLY person who could POSSIBLY like this, what a freak!). Ah, but with the benefit of hindsight and experience, I KNOW some of them were members of our little club... :cool:

ooo and did i mention that this sweet innocent girl smoked pot some in college? hehe and only with guys around. plus i forgot i volunteered for meals on wheels, and teaching an illiterate adult how to read. and hospice for a while after dad died.

isabeau

Probably no one wants to know about me lol But I like this kind of threads.

So...around Portugal:

In highschool I was a member of the school neewspaper, one of the 3 students who had to choose what would be on the paper and if necessary, re-write whatever anyone had wrote with mistakes.
I also played real football (european one) and our class had allways the best team on the school during all 3 years. I was actually the top goal scorer in the firts year.

Once in college, started to give private lessons to highschool students, Math and English mainly but not only. Again I tried to play football but my class never payed the money to get in the college championship....but we still played for free almost every week with some other class. In the spare time I also enjoyed swimming but only for fun.

During college tryed to travel and was able to see such wonderful countries like Brasil, France, Monaco, Italy, Switzerland and Austria....almost went to Canada one year ago but I still believe I made the right choice staying around for the european football championship here in Portugal.

Late in college started working in some projects with companies. Ended up helping on the development of a new product around here (soft drinks market) just before finishing college.

After graduating, spent some time looking for a job while keeping with the private lessons. Finally got a job as Sales Force Management assistan where I´ve been for 7 months. Also tried to direct a marketing project for an health institution but unfortunately....my free time wasn´t enough to do much, it went over after I failed to negotiate a sponsorship.

These days, I´m only working and trying to have fun on my spare time. Currently I´m on the move from Sales Force Management into Finance Controlling so next month either I blow up or go up lol

I still play footbal, now with my co-workers :D

Good question, NG.

High School- Balanced life around being on the wrestling team for all four years, being in the band and being in the four class plays we put on. And when I had the time, I did some work too.

College- Started a drama group for regular (non-theater major) people. Out of that, started an improvisation group. That and school have kept me busy these going on 5 years (this year being grad school).

And that's it. We young people don't have much to say :)

Ok, I'll play....

As a teenager (an eon or so ago) I sang in the choir and swam (synchronized swimming, that is). I totally sucked at it, but it was my passion at the time so I did it until senior year of high school. I enjoyed singing but didn't come into my voice for several years post high-school. Now that I've found the voice that was hiding inside, I may put it outside someday.

I turned 18 and basically went nuts! Had my first kid while my peers went to college. Four years later, I ran to the altar three months pregnant with the second one. I studied electronic engineering for a couple of years. I went to college off and on until my mom passed away ten years ago.

From there, I went through a serious transformation. I went from working in a hospital as a secretary to becoming a mortgage loan officer. My marriage ended after ten years and found myself alone for the first time in my life. When I got tired of the self-pity and degregation (sp), I decided to get my big butt off the couch and do something. I went back to school and finished my bachelors degree in business management. My then 19 year old son watched his mother get her degree. That folks, is what I best describe as a priceless moment.

I left the mortgage business and found a job as a physician recruiter. I love the work, just hate the drama and office politics.

Came to terms with my tickling passions two years ago when I stumbled onto this website and found thousands of folks juist like me. I just attended my first gathering in Dallas last weekend-wow! All I can say is that was one helluva ride! I look forward to more gatherings in the future. If I had my way, I'd fly all over the country and meet each and every one of you. But I haven't won the lottery yet, so that has to remain in my fantasy pile for now!

Well, I was also in sports like MIMI, softball, soccer, the works in hs. (too short for volleyball, sniffle) I played soccer in college too. Now I do old people stuff like make baby quilts for all my breeding friends & study for my MBA. I feel like I've been in school FOREVER! I'm a "professional student" if you will.

I also like to swim when I make myself get out there in my pool.

For a living, I write, a lot. I'm a technical writer & corporate trainer for an insurance company but I also write stories that no one else sees but me :dogpile:

Great topic, NG! It's very interesting to see what we do outside of our tickling cummunity!
As an old guy I could go on for a long time but I'll keep it short. I was not very active in high school in the apathetic late 70s, then in college I played any intramural sport I could (especially softball, street hockey and volleyball which I could hold my own in, and was on the radio.
After college I picked up litter on state highways was briefly a security guard, which sucked, then worked my dream job as a meteorologist in the private sector for 21 years before losing my job to downsizing last year. Gotta love corporate America. Now I’m hard-core unemployed but back in college working toward a masters in land use planning. It’s great to be back in college at 45! Also been married 19 years.
That’s all.
Now I just wish I did more tickling!

Last edited:
Thanx chtkl and unit. Is good to see everyone is enjoying this topic. Lots of kickass answers here aswell, along with some fun lifestyles. Keep em comming.

I feel like such a degenerate… :rolleyes: as a teenager I was in no clubs and on no teams, was screamed at by my guidance counselor for passing classes that I never attended, and tended daiquiri bar at the biggest, hottest nightclub in the area (which I was too young to legally even be in).

I went to a lot of big name concerts in the mid seventies. George Harrison, Paul McCartney & Wings, Eric Clapton, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Deep Purple, Jeff Beck, Frank Zappa, Robin Trower, Carlos Santana, Mahavishnu John McLoughlin, Little Feat, and a bunch more. Plus there were free concerts in Columbia, MD every week during the summer. Wednesdays it was bluegrass, and Fridays it was rock and roll.

During the 80s I was involved in Church activities. I played Keyboards for a high powered Christian rock group. We played all original stuff. If anybody wants to hear an MP3 let me know. :blaugh: I bought my first mountain bike in 1988, a Specialized Rock Hopper. Had it for ten years before it was stolen. :Grrr:

In the 90s I got married and concentrated on my career in telecommunications, shifting to a new focus in packet data...frame relay, ATM, IP, IPX, and of course, IBM SNA :imouttahe I got my first computer in '98, a Dell Dimension 333mhz :shock: Shortly afterwords, I bought Cakewalk Pro Audio software and started composing and arranging my own original music, as well as old songs I like.

In the 00's, I've been mainly concentrating on keeping employed, and building my dream house in rural Montgomery County, MD. I "jam" with friends from time to time, but I find as I get older I have less tolerance for some of these guys that just want to "rock out" and with no structure or form. :rotate:

In my youth I did a lot of swimming and played hard-ball. I played guitar and tried to learn to play bass (with very limited success).

Nowadays I live on a farm and my major hobby is cow-tipping. :yawnface:

OK, I'll take a shot;

After a Lackluster performance in Highschool, despite being a member of th Band & Class Pres / 71,(back then you had 3 choices College, Marrage & Gainful Employment OR Vietnam), I found a fourth alternative after sticking around for the draft lottery... I picked up a paperback book entitled: ON THE ROAD by a guy named Jack Keourac & it was like another world; (You mean you can just pick up a knapsack, stick out your thumb & LEAVE???)
Like Drew 70, I'd done my share of concerts: CSNY, Zappa, Lil Feat, Dylan & the Band, David Bromberg, The DEAD, The Byrds, The Burrito Bros. etc plus scads of jazz & Bluegrass, I just picked up & traveled ALL OVER the US.
Got my 1st Ranch Job in Montana in 75...hitched thru SW Colorado & stayed 9 years, (w/ another 10 in Northern & Central AZ.) working ranches & hunting camps...I can pack a horse, Cook for an outfit of 20 & harness a team in the dark. After the LAST RANCH was sold for developement in 89, I WENT BACK to SCHOOL; a funny thing happened on my way to ART SCHOOL, it took 20 years.
I came back to Visit after graduation (w/ Honors) & fell into a job 30 miles from where I grew up all those years ago. the GREAT SPIRIT has a sense of Humor.
I have seen 52 summers & I wish the TMF was around 35 years ago.

Thats about it
BUG :cool2:

In highschool I was on the cheerleading squad for 4 yrs . I was also on the softball team and vollyball team . However, in my last year of college ( this year THANK GOD!) I really don't have time between classes and working ( I'm also a bartender) . I do love to shop , go the beach and sports . I love swimming too.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back