• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Our Spot – m/f feet

ElFewja

Verified
Our Spot – m/f feet

Silver moonlight skirted around an envious cloud and the road was lit before them. They walked, crunching over the dirt, he in the lead with her hand in his. The little, oaken trail lead past a line of trees and foliage and then whispered away into a low field of grass with several rows of trees. Weaving between them, they hid away in the valley, above and just out of sight of a moonlit pond.

She sat first, shuffling about and kicking her legs before her. While she unfurled the night colored scarf from her neck, he loosened his tie, unwinding the knot and pulling it lax. Curling her toes inside of her little moccasins, she pulled her knees upward and smiled, tugging the tie from him and setting it over her ankles as she thrust an arm behind his neck. Their lips locked as he came to his knee, his hands fiddling with the tie as he twisted it around her ankles. Just as the knot set in, she pushed forward into him and he inhaled her wonderful scent.

With her ankles bound she wiggled her feet, then took the scarf and lobbed it towards him before propping her wrists forward. Tilting his head, he smiled serenely then set a hand on her shoulder, letting it slide down her arm as he tugged her hand behind her. With a giggle she wrapped her other hand there, laying them over top of one another as he wound the silken fabric over each wrist, and then together. She shifted her shoulders and flicked her toes against one another.

Plopping down, he carefully lifted her ankles, placing a hand under each and treating them like the most delicate piece of glass as he crossed his legs and set her feet there. For a moment she alternated her legs, twisting her ankles within the bondage as she pointed the toes of one foot and pulled the other back. Slowly rolling her foot on her ankle, she pressed the edge of her shoe against his pant leg, letting the footwear slip off just enough that her heel poked out. With relentless zeal he cupped her foot in his hands and pulled the shoe away, revealing her secret flesh to him.

In an instant he stroked upward with both hands, rolling his finger tips over her ankles and then up her heel. Sucking her lips in, she inhaled gently as a breeze blew through the leaves above them. The grass danced around them and the wind kissed her toes. Flicking shadow clad nails forward then back, she gasped with delight as he ran his thumb up her arch. Her reflexes pulled her leg back, and she kicked her moccasin from his knee and sent it tumbling into the darkness. Light flashed over his teeth and a sudden feeling of defenselessness set in as she scoured the shadows for the footwear he intended to hide from her.

With no chance of protecting herself any longer, he brushed his fingers upward, sweeping them up her foot in a row as she crunched her toes together. Withdrawing his hand, he smiled tenderly as his other hand rolled up her heel then across her flesh in a similar manner, and as this hand reached the space beneath her digits, she felt his other hand set in against her heel. With teeth clamped together tightly, she hissed out little girlish giggles, a tinkling “tee-hee-hee,” spinning into the night as he methodically gave her his special foot rub.

As she writhed about, shaking her shoulders, she intentionally drew the heel of her still clad foot against his trousers, tugging the end away and allowing her shoe to dangle from her toes. His hands slowed, then stopped, and their eyes locked. Tiny bursts of electricity snapped and crackled around them as he set his hand over the bottom of the moccasin. Leaning towards her, he gently gripped into the back of her head and pulled her towards him, planting his lips against hers as he freed her other foot from its shackles.

Arching her back, she wiggled her fingers then bit them into the scarf as her moccasin plopped somewhere in the distance. Now entirely barefoot, she felt his fingers wiggle against her helpless flesh while his arm wrapped behind her shoulder blades, locking her torso with his as breathed lilting giggles into his kiss. So she struggled for a few moments as he nuzzled her neck and stroked her soles, gifting them with love and light. Rolling her head forward, she rested her cheek against his shoulder as a warm smile took her face and her teeth glittered in the darkness as he set about, freeing her from the obligations of the world for but a short while.

I can't feel to partecipate in the story. I don't undestand who is she, or him. Their names, their roles, their ages, their desires. I read an event, but no characters.

Thank you for your feed back. I agree that this is mostly an event and that there mostly isn't characterization here. There are a few pieces, here and there, but its mostly implied: offering her wrists, being careful with her feet as he picks them up. However, I don't think listing a name or providing an age is necessarily relevant. That's a trending piece across most of my writing, and its -- in my opinion -- more de-constructive of the process. A person isn't their name, they're not their age or their physical looks.

You're not wrong, and I mostly just wanted to write a small scenic piece covering a short event between lovers without a title. I may write a longer version, but I didn't think this needed much. But, yeah, a longer piece with characterization is something I want to do, I just didn't want to take time to write more than an event piece right now, so I wrote a quick poetic piece showing some emotion between two individuals.

I like it! You can fill in things with your own imagination. You can envision the people, how old, etc. That way you make the story yours. What ElFewja has given us is an outline, and a very good one at that!

Thanks again old friend!

I was speaking about age, just because the two characters coul be twins, or an old professor with one of his students. You don't tell me who, or where they are, or how they met themselves. So, while I was reading, I was trying to understand at least their ages also, or their roles. It could let me imagine something more about the plot. My comment it is my personal observation.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back