• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Our Tickling Clips

voided9

1st Level Yellow Feather
Hey guys! Zac and I are currently working on making some new clips so we can open a clips4sale store. It's been hectic lately scheduling sessions with people so the videos are taking a while. Our videos on the c4s will be mostly f/m and m/f between Zac and I, and we possibly have a few others guys to 'lee for us ~ this is all still in the works. It's going to take longer than expected, as we are in the process of moving back home to Maine - we'll be leaving Tennessee in about a month [super excited].

But in the meantime, we are also doing custom clips by request, and there seems to be a lot of interest and a few people have told me I should let the forum know. They're M/F or F/M and can be pretty much whatever you'd like to see us do, with a few exceptions. Nudity is okay as well. If you're interested in a custom clip, send me a message here and tell me what you'd like to see, and how long of a video you want, and we'll figure out a price. We're also offering Skype shows [of foot play and/or tickling] because some have expressed interest in those, and also photography [custom photos, via email or printed photos]. So if you're interested in any of that just let me know! And of course we're still doing sessions with people, mostly local but with anyone who's willing to travel. Payments are through our business PayPal account.

I really want to thank you guys for being so encouraging and supportive of Zac and I as we're expanding our stuff. We'll still be updating our youtube account with short vids. We absolutely love making videos, taking photos, and sharing our experiences here with this community, it has been a lot of fun so far! Tickling and being tickled is such a passion for both of us and I love that we have people to share this all with! =]

TL;DR - C4S store will contain nudity/longer clips, youtube will still be our mostly-clothed, short tickling videos.
:D

Our YouTube channel is here: http://www.youtube.com/user/TicklingLove19

Last edited:
You seem like a pretty cool couple. Have fun, and good luck in your endeavors! :thumbsup:

Also, I'm no expert, but I've heard custom videos can be rather costly to make (time spent appealing to one person's particular interests that could be spent filming other clips.), so make sure you set your price points high enough. ;)

Nothing like a husband and wife partnership.......so you get my two thumbs up!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hope you guys have a lot of fun with your video business.

you guys were ment for each other :)

I began following your clips on Dailymotion before I knew who you were on here! The clips on you both produce are always top notch, and I've no doubt the newer ones will be as well. Best of luck for the future, I look forward to seeing/purchasing your clips.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Thank you SO much, Smashtv!!

@Jetergirl, the link is in my sig. They're on youtube now, not Dailymotion.

These clips are awesome and you have the greatest laugh ever! It's sooo cool of you guys to share these with us...thank you very much!!!

Sorry for the bump but I have been trying to find their clips sense they vanished from youtube. Did they ever open their C4S store? If not did anyone save her stuff? I am really interested in the F/M clips they made. Thanks.

yah I love f/m tickling its one of my favorites, your youtube channel doesn't work brandi, and thanks for doing this kind of tickle vid you inspired me to start my own!

Yeah does anyone have copies of any of their old clips? As far as I know they never actually started a store. It's a shame a lot of them disappeared, they were straight up some of the best tickling videos I've ever seen. Really too bad Brandi stopped posting a year ago, the community really needs more homemade tickling videos, it's sad we have so few of them. Wish those two would come back, they were amazing :(.

Hey guys! Zac and I are currently working on making some new clips so we can open a clips4sale store. It's been hectic lately scheduling sessions with people so the videos are taking a while. Our videos on the c4s will be mostly f/m and m/f between Zac and I, and we possibly have a few others guys to 'lee for us ~ this is all still in the works. It's going to take longer than expected, as we are in the process of moving back home to Maine - we'll be leaving Tennessee in about a month [super excited].

But in the meantime, we are also doing custom clips by request, and there seems to be a lot of interest and a few people have told me I should let the forum know. They're M/F or F/M and can be pretty much whatever you'd like to see us do, with a few exceptions. Nudity is okay as well. If you're interested in a custom clip, send me a message here and tell me what you'd like to see, and how long of a video you want, and we'll figure out a price. We're also offering Skype shows [of foot play and/or tickling] because some have expressed interest in those, and also photography [custom photos, via email or printed photos]. So if you're interested in any of that just let me know! And of course we're still doing sessions with people, mostly local but with anyone who's willing to travel. Payments are through our business PayPal account.

I really want to thank you guys for being so encouraging and supportive of Zac and I as we're expanding our stuff. We'll still be updating our youtube account with short vids. We absolutely love making videos, taking photos, and sharing our experiences here with this community, it has been a lot of fun so far! Tickling and being tickled is such a passion for both of us and I love that we have people to share this all with! =]

TL;DR - C4S store will contain nudity/longer clips, youtube will still be our mostly-clothed, short tickling videos.
:D

Our YouTube channel is here: http://www.youtube.com/user/TicklingLove19

Your channel was terminated aka gone. And I've always enjoyed the belly tickle video m/f you guys made and I missed that could you upload it to your new YouTube channel?

I'm not messing around with Youtube anymore. Someone posted a few of our clips in another thread - you can find them here. I do not have them (they were on my old laptop) so I won't be uploading anything to YouTube, plus they've dicked me around too many times with tickling clips.

There's a personal reason I haven't made any M/f clips in a while - going through some emotional shit from memories of sexual abuse when I was younger, and they have made it difficult for me to be touched. Because of this I'm not as ticklish as I was. I'm hoping once I work through all this, I'll be back to normal.

For now, we haven't made new videos, though I'd like to. It's hard finding 'lees around here in a small town area. If and when we make clips, I will probably sell them on my ExtraLunchMoney account, as I've had great experiences with that site.

hey brandi depending where you are in England I might have a friend who you can tickle as a lee inbox me and Ill give you his email, just please don't give out his name.

hey brandi depending where you are in England I might have a friend who you can tickle as a lee inbox me and Ill give you his email, just please don't give out his name.

I am not interested in your friends, PLEASE stop suggesting it. It is absolutely not going to happen. The one time I tried to meet with someone of your suggestion, it did NOT go well, so you need to please understand I am 100% not interested in talking with you or your "friends". I don't mean that angrily, but I need you to understand I don't wish to talk with you OR discuss my location.

I'm only going to say this one more time, as nicely as I can - I am not interested and ask that you kindly stop messaging me and trying to get me involved with people you know. Please stop, and thank you.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back