• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Out and about...

For all of those arguing:
If you don't agree with it, don't watch it.

I'm sorry but that is simply asinine. It is a dismissive attempt to try and discredit criticism of an action or attempt to marginalize the disagreement over an action by saying one should simply just ignore it. At the very foundational level, when you post something on a message board you're soliciting feedback. The reverse argument can be made that if you don't want to receive negative feedback, then don't post things publicly on a message board. In a more specific instance, don't post videos of yourself committing acts where you violate the freedom of complete strangers to go about their day without being touched and treated like an object to fulfill personal pleasure if you don't want to read criticism of others for committing an act that is classified as sexual harassment in mainstream social situations.

A stranger touches you and tries to tickle you and there's a correct way to interpret that? Quit rationalizing.

poor choice of wording on my part. What I meant is "not interpret it the way you want them to."

There is of course no right or wrong way to interpret it, as it all comes down to the person's life experiences and psychology. Some people really will interpret it as just harmless fun, others will interpret it as a few steps short of rape.

I don't see how this is any different than frotteurists on the subway. There are few situations where It's ok to touch a stranger. This is not one of them. This makes you seem a bit unbalanced to say the least.

How would you feel if you were wearing sandals in public and a really attractive gay guy touched your feet?

I'd be interested to see the people who think it's ok to do this answer the question...

I've been banned from the P&R section, and the mods don't want me to post anything even slightly political.

Why/How in the world does someone get banned from a Politics forum for typing something political? That makes zero sense. It's a pointless, nasty cesspool over there to begin with so I rarely go there. That should be the LEAST likely place for banning.

Last edited:
I'm going to have to go with "touching strangers without their consent is fucked up and wrong."

Hello all...

My apologies as I missed the original clips...but I was just curious what happened here and I didn't want to just assume. Is this a situation where someone randomly tickles someone in a public place? Was it their feet? Like "Oh, sorry, I dropped this by your foot..." a candid tickle and he gets a clip of it? I'm sorry, I don't mean to rehash this for anyone who appeared bothered by the original post. Thanks in advance to anyone who can offer some insight.

Thanks,
Pips

i'd like to see the clips.

he wasn't deceiving them right? like that fake reflexology dude making foot clips.

LOL

All of this is pretty amusing.

First of all, just for me...I go with no touching without permission. Stranger or not. Unless you are already friends with someone where touching is okay with the both of you...it doesn't really make sense to go up and touch someone. Not in any way. Certainly not tickling.

Now. That's for me.

What other people do is on them. I don't agree with a person going up to and tickling strangers. But you know? That stuff is on them. I don't know why there has to be a federal case about it. Unless there is a federal case. LOL. Especially if there are no minors involved. Let adults handle their adult business.

It is particularly amusing in a fetish oriented group. Right? If vanillas knew what we were doing and into, I am sure that many would be offended. Right? So what? So I don't know what we are getting all upset about. As far as I know, it is not illegal to walk up and tickle someone. It's strange and kind of crazy...but there are strange people all around. Including some of us. LOL

That guy who does the strange foot fetish reflexology thing. Very clever. People cooperate...but under false pretences. It's actually a wrong thing to do. But hey...I mind my own business. If I don't want to see it...I don't look. Right? Free country.

What about "candid" shots that people take now? Same thing.

I agree that people should not be walking around tickling strangers. But it's not such a big deal, is it?

Why/How in the world does someone get banned from a Politics forum for typing something political? That makes zero sense. It's a pointless, nasty cesspool over there tog wing with so I rarely go there. That should be the LEAST likely place for banning.

LOL. It is hilarious over there. I am banned from there too. No worries though. You know how it is.
I actually have a great deal of knowledge and experience in politics...so the discussions there were particularly amusing to me.

What about "candid" shots that people take now? Same thing.

And don't forget all the celebrity feet and "pose" photos posted here -an adults only fetish forum- that were used without proper consent or reimbursement to the legal license holder or original generator of the image.

Why, I've violated copyright and fair use laws many a time myself with my own threads!

Right

Despite the great work of the moderators...I think "we" routinely violate all kinds of etiquette. And I'm not complaining either.

I don't agree with walking up to strangers, tickling them and posting "video" in the forum. That's just me. My own personal standard. But I get amused when people...in a fetish forum...go overboard with moralizing. In fact, I'm laughing again right now.

We oogle and google all kinds of things. If a man posts a video of himself tickling his wife or girlfriend...do we "know" that the lady has agreed to be displayed in that way? We don't know. Doesn't stop us.

When we look at youtube videos posted in a fetish forum...is that the original intent of the content? Do people on youtube know what we are doing? Is that okay?

Very interesting.

There has been a lot of this coming up since the video revolution where this instant video access is available to the public at large. Also with the camera phones where people are voyeuristically taking pics of women's feet without their knowledge and running here to post them like some kind of trophy. I feel it's going to get a lot worse here before it gets better while the laws try to keep up with the developing technologies. Like the first week Google Glass was released, someone got busted walking into a newly released movie wearing those glasses, but he kept swearing he wasn't using them to record the movie. Then why walk into a theater wearing them? You'r asking for it.

One advantage has been criminals trying to commit crimes and try to deny it when they get caught only to be shown a video of them in the act. Especially with narcissism on the rise and so many people complaining about everything, it's somewhat healthy to have something like this to squash all their attempts at denying it. However, these folks going around tickling strangers and having to have documentation of them doing it may only come back and bite them in the butt when they approach the wrong person, and there's all this documentation that he's been doing this for a while. Like the sexual predators Chicago referred to on the previous page.

With strangers, you don't know the psychological make up of the person until you've crossed the line. In casual conversations with gals I've recently met, I might try to feel around the subject just to see where they are on the subject, and sometimes find someone who has been tickle tortured as abuse in childhood to the degree the thought of it makes them angry and you get to hear a whole story about their past one would have never guessed. Playful tickling, okay, but this guy has the potential of getting into trouble in the future, as with some of the posts here talking about some of the retribution he could encounter with the wrong person.

Like my brother, a coke headed narcissist who has boundary issues and a total lack of empathy, taking liberties with women or saying something inappropriate and when they turn around and give him a good rebuttal for his actions, he backs away and looks all confused, eventually working out some alternative theory that there must be something wrong with the victim. And though he's alienated everyone he knows, he still declares himself right.

I didn't get to see the clip myself, but that's okay. There will be more of such outbursts to follow, I'm sure of that.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back