• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

OUT NOW!! Roxita - Time To Suffer! (m/f)

Cavum

Verified
ROXITA - TIME TO SUFFER!

Roxita is my beautiful little slave. We had talked about doing a video shoot some weeks now, so I wanted to surprise her with it. I blindfolded her with bondage tape, dragged her with me to the bedrom, strapped her to the massage bench and got ready to torture her with both tickle torture and falaka/bastinado (foot whipping). But don't worrie tickle fans...there are plenty more tickling than whipping here. I started off by lotion her feet before I start tickling and whipping them. The fun thing about roxita is that she becomes even more ticklish under her feet after she's been whipped there. I continue tickling her thighs and sides while she screams out in laughter. I even tickle her face with some light feathers. It's so cute to see her desperate wiggling during the tickle torture. Enjoy watching her well deserved tickle torture!

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/9843

Last edited:
I love the gag, her laughter sounds so awesome with the gag on!!! :drool:

Great clip, thanks for sharing.

please please please

next time leave the gag in another room!
she is a treat, and her laughter is music to my ears!

steve

Thanks alot for the feedback guys :)

next time leave the gag in another room!
she is a treat, and her laughter is music to my ears!

steve

haha ;) I only used the gag at the end of the session. Most of the video is without.

DELICIOUS!

I love her laugh and reactions! Never been a fan of gags that hold back that wonderful laughter, but this was still very nice! Hope to see more of her in the future!

Glad to hear all the nice feedback :) Thanks alot guys!

I tip my hat to you yet again sir. I really enjoyed this. It's worth repeating.

Thanks dude and don't worrie...roxita have maaaany tickle torture sessions in the future! ;)

very nice! she's got a wonderful laugh and a great body! and i love her pants pulled down that way ;)

I must say thank you to you all for all of your kind compliments and the nice feedback. :wub:

Again, thanks alot for all the nice feedback guys :)
I can promise that roxita will return ;)

Very nice clip. Roxita has a great laugh and perfect feet :)

Thanks alot dude :) Means alot to hear this from you :D

From start until the very sweet finish - awesome! :D

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back