• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Outright Video Tape Pirating Happening (FM, PV, TC and more)

tickler_n_black

1st Level Blue Feather
this "person" in Brazil is dubbing and selling copyrighted video tapes from many different companies. another example of someone trying to make a living off of other people's hard work.

SEE THIS LINK HERE FOR THE PROOF

addition; he has quickly removed all the videos he was selling from the page above. the proof is not there anymore. we have taken action against his hosting company and have emailed him with a non-friendly message.

i have some questions:

1) do any of you know who this man is? his screen name on here? his screen name on other forums? his whereabouts?

2) can any of you read in the language that is on that site and tell us more about what he's offering and how he's presenting it?

3) MODS, if you know this man is a member here its obviously your job to take whatever action you can against him as far as him not being a member anymore. this is outright piracy and complete disregard for the tickling vendors. his actions go WAY beyond too far.

i'd appreciate any input from anyone as we fire up the engines and prepare to close him down.

thanks, take care

Last edited:
TIB-- The bulk of the Portuguese is simply explanations as to the videos content. This person seems to be giving out as little info as possible. I tried to find a page that gives background on the site or webmaster, but no such luck. I'm on the way out the door right now, but when I get a chance later I'll go through the site with a fine toothed comb, and if I find anything worth translating I'll let you know.

Who cares? Your still making your money. Don't be greedy. Do you really think this guy is hurting your sales that much? I have no sympathy for you. What would you like the people of this forum to do mount a revolt against some goofball overseas that is pirating your videos.........not. Funny thing about you TIB is that you come here and post a thread that says new pictures and then leave a link to your PAY site. I don't see any of those other video companies you mentioned crying about their vidoes being pirated. I love how you make it sound like you are sticking up for your fellow tickle vendors when in essence you could give a fat rats ass about them. Hurry everyone, take up arms, TIB might not make his fat salary this month because the big bad brazilian bandito is looting his precious vids. Ha, what a fvcking joke.

Last edited by a moderator:
While TiB is the most outspoken of the content producers who speak out against the theft of thier work, he is by no means the only one.

Many other producers are in/have been in touch with me over the months about piracy issues. And trust me they are just as serious as he is about having their material stolen. They are simply less public about it.

I prefer the direct public approach. It helps educate. The sooner more people can understand the damage that media theft does to companies, and all the people who produce content, the better.

Myriads

I agree 100% with the piracy laws and believe fully they should be enforced to the letter. However, TIB should take this up with the proper authorities or find a forum that deals with this type of problem.

talons. i have taken action behind the scenes. i always do. why do you think his page that was selling the videos (in catalog form) is down already? it took me 3 hours to accomplish it. and i do care about the other vendors stuff being pirated. i always have. i care about my stuff first and foremost of course. if some vendors don't care enough about their hard work i can't help them. but i do my best to if i can.

on today's occasion, i've emailed FMC and PV and gave them the dirty link and gave them all the info i had on the guy. um. so there!

and i can't even believe you are crazy enough to say something like "don't be greedy. how much of your business is he taking."
whatever it is that you do for a living talons maybe someday someone will use your hard work for their own profits, then you can tell yourself the same thing huh?

let it be known that i know i am the most vocal about piracy. i always have been. always will be. im sure the other companies actually appreciate it too. i agree with myriads in that the public discussion of piracy is far better than staying hidden and only emailing the culprit in private. people need to know that its not right, and that they will be called out for it if they try it.

im sorry we ruined your evening by chasing after someone who is stealing from us. we'll try to be more thoughtful of you in the future. thank you for being such a well mannered, gracious, positive, helpful, lovely individual. :rolleyes:

ps- thanks wallstreet! :D

Sorry, but in a nicer manner I agree with Talons. I've purchased a video from RT and a couple clips from their site, and am certainly a content customer as far as being happy with their product. However, I am a bit puzzled as to the extent TIB seems to go to regarding piracy and it's kind of rubbed me the wrong way so I probably don't buy as much as I might. I've never listed on EBAY or other sites, but just feel that whether it be through EBAY or other means. ...common sense says I should be able to get $10 for the one video I own on EBAY if it's the original copy.

TIB, download a program called Babylon. Or some other better translation program, I don't know what's out there these days. Babylon can translate other languages to English, so that should help you translate anything on their site.

Is this piracy issue why you guys stopped selling DVD's and videos, and moved to downloadable clips only?

Do you not see that companies such as RT,PV, etc REINVEST profits and continually bring fresh innovative ideas to market.
For example the new innovative Tickle TV, if it saw a 50% loss of it's potential sales due to piracy, would certainly not survive long.

If a company goes through the trouble and expense to BUY lighting equipment,BUY digital recorders, Buy editing equipment, BUY VCR reproduction banks, BUY DVD transfer technology, BUY Disc Burners and the computers to run them , Buy the services of a webdesigner,
Buy a monthly hosting agreement, buy off the people who let them shoot on location, Buy advertising, Buy the legal services needed to set up any business, Buy the copyrights of it's materials, Buy the expensive actresses and finally Buy enough advil to ward off the incessant headaches brought on by people of such Liliputian intelligence then such a company deserves to at least be able to sell the fuits of it's own labor free from those who would steal it.

Those of contrary views undoubtedly represent the "entitlement lottery " mentality of the former ruling party of California.
will you yell so loudly when they are gone?

deleted.....flame bait

and in return we get.......

deleted....flame bait

Couldn't have said it better myself, TT and TIB. Thank you.

Bella

This thread is about theft of other people's work. Yes. I said "theft". That's what illegal sharing of copyrighted material is. It is NOT about TIB or anyone else and thier right to express concern over that theft.

For the record...The reselling of original tapes is legal and allowed. The sharing or selling of bootleg copies or of DLable clips from pay sites is NOT legal. Nor is it allowed...for the reasons that have been stated over and over again. For those who have a problem with people posting thier concern when it happens, maybe you should help educate people to the fact that it's wrong. If it stops, the expressions of concern that you obviously don't like seeing won't need to be here. Will they?

This thread will NOT be allowed to become a flame war. So, don't even bother reposting snide remarks. They will be canned on site.

Ann

In support of TIB

For whatever my opinion is worth I support TIB. I've purchased most of his videos over the years and it's obvious to me that the man has invested a good deal of capital and effort in producing them. Is it wrong for him to complain when he is the victim of theft? I think not. While I'm not in the video business I'm a businessman nonetheless and I would have a MAJOR problem if my copyrighted work was stolen by some lazy sloth who wants to make a quick buck off me. TIB, you keep after this pig. If I find out anything about him I'll pass it along to you and if I can be of help to you just let me know. Tom C.

Maybe I am mistaken, but the only time you come to this site is to plug your paysite or when you want help stopping someone who is stealing your vids.

With all due respect, you're quite mistaken. TIB does indeed make posts that have nothing to do with his site or stopping heinous thieves. Personally I enjoyed the thread on those fish sandwiches at McDonalds ;).

you use the good people of this site for your own monetary advancement and in return we get......

Um, this site wouldn't BE here if it weren't for the profits made by its co-founder and others. Profits made through (gasp) video and paysite sales, among other things. I promise you, if everyone who wanted something for nothing were able to just swipe all of the material, this forum would not exist and none of the pics you enjoy would be around, free or otherwise. In the pics and clips you see on free sites, *someone* paid that model, paid for the lights and other equipment... but many of you ignore that, as long as the $$ came from your neighbor's pocket and not yours.

Can someone please tell me why it's considered wrong for tickling video producers to try and do better than breaking even, or losing money? Seriously, why are we considered greedy for wanting to do well from our hard work? Why we're big meanies who can't share if we don't want our work thefted?

I've been reading this and other forums for years now, and this attitude never ceases to amaze me. And I have to say that I belong to several different adult communities, and this is the *only* one where I see so much whining about paying for products. Spanking people and bondagers aren't like this, they seem to understand that it takes money and effort to make the material that they love. If they have the money they buy, if they don't they wait until they do. But they don't gripe about it not being free and handed to them on a silver platter.

I freely admit that I would love to see BellaRisa Productions do well enough to pay off my college debt, put both my little girls through school, and be equally beneficial for my two partners. That's highly unlikely if people constantly pirate our work. Is it something I can stop? Likely not, but that doesn't mean I gotta be quiet about it :p .
And notice I didn't mention buying a mansion or a Ferrari. Video producers are sooooo not getting rich; we're just working hard and hoping to make decent benefits from pleasing our customers. Sure, we have fun at our work and love what we do, and there is nothing wrong with that. A labor of love is still labor.

You just know that now some little spoiled brat will accuse me of being greedy, making a big deal out of nothing, only caring about money, yadda dadda dadda. And you just know it'll be some pimply child who's never run a business and has no idea what they're talking about.

Place your bets, folks :devil:

Bella

thank you bella, tccarl, dou-ann, t-tv, gig, mabus, myriads, and all of you who understand why we posted this thread, and for your support in standing behind whats right.

i didn't post the thread because i wanted someone else to take care of the problem. i posted it because this is a tight-knit community and i figured someone would know who this particular pirating thief was. as always, i intended to, and took care of his website myself. the page in question is now down.

for those of you who didn't see the page when it was up you wouldn't believe it! it was a full blown catalog selling everyone else's videos on VHS! it even had credit card acceptance set up and and order button under each video title. what a surprise that he didn't mention any of the companies names that produced the titles. he must have forgotten that part when writing his descriptions. he was selling endless copies over and over and over. he had about 15 titles on that page. NONE of which he produced himself.

oh, and i actually don't "only" post on TMF when we have updates. whenever i have the time i enjoy just chatting with people here on the TMF. either through email or via the threads here.

good points bella. very well articulated. i've never been one to be able to express myself in print as well as people like you and myriads.

TklDuo-Ann said:
This thread is about theft of other people's work. Yes. I said "theft". That's what illegal sharing of copyrighted material is. Ann
and as i'm sure TklDou-Ann knows, this wasn't "sharing." this was SELLING illegal COPIES that he makes, continuously, at $25 each. :sowrong:

TIB good luck in your fight. ALL producers of material are protected whenever ANY pirate is stopped.

Why do you think Hollywood fights so hard to stop bootlegging?
Already cinema movies are at the point when they are barely turning a profit.....And Hollywood can absorb a lot more than your typical 1 or 2 man show.
Do you think that if NBC suddenly knocked off a generic version of ABC's Extreme Makeover that they would go unchallenged....of course not!
Why should the little guys be any less protective of their work?

lay off of TIB

The last time I checked, TIB wasn't on the Enron board of directors.
If we removed TIB's mask, would he be revealed as Bernie Ebers, the diposed CEO of Worldcom? I think not.
Nothing personal against Talons, but when I see TIB, Jeff, or any other producer title a post with "new pictures", I think it's a no brainer that it involves an update to their pay site.
Does protecting one's own product from piracy make them greedy? Is it wrong of TIB to charge money for his services?
TIB has always provided quality service. Anyone who doesn't like him or his videos has the option not to buy them.
Bella and Tickletelevision have already made enough valid points about video pirating, so I won't rehash what's already been stated on that subject.
It's pretty obvious why TIB and others don't sell vids anymore.
It is unfortunate that a great deal of the tickling community feels that they deserve free stuff on a consistant basis. Considering how much laughter is involved in tickling, there really does seem to be an angry majority in the tickling community.

Furthermore, any site that is devious enough to sell other people's material would most likely have a shitty level of customer service. If they're not worried about compensating the original producers, do you think they're worried about selling you a second or third generation copy? Do you think they're worried about prompt delivery?
I feel sorry for the people who bought tapes from this guy in Brazil.

And to our "friend" in Brazil, I say vergonha vergonha vergonha!

I find it hard to believe that Talons or anyone else would be so critical of TIB for his actions or statements about this pirate. Although, I'm sure there is a certain amount of enjoyment they get out of making such videos, there is a lot of money that goes in to producing them. Besides the already mentioned cost in equipment, how about the cost to pay such a long parade of beautiful women that are willing to be tied up and put through such torment for our gratification. How many of these women do you think are willing to go through all of that for nothing? I'll bet these women are not all TIB's girlfriends. It's all about the money and TIB and others undoutedly got into it for the money. That is why it is important to go after pirates like this. The pirates have no overhead. That is why we have copywrite laws. If this pirate doesn't get permission or pay royalties then TIB has every right to go after him regardless of whether or not he wants to help his competitors or not. If Talons was in this business, and had to put out all of the money involved in making such videos, I'll bet he would want to make and keep every dollar he could. My 2 cents.

It Wasn't A Flame..

When I asked Myriads what a comic book store clerk can do about piracy. It was a legitimate question, so let's get some thicker skins mods.

I happen to agreee with TIB. He's always treated me fairly and I always make sure his material is protected, to the best of my ability. I've seen websites where realtickling passwords are posted and everytime I've requested they be removed, the website host has removed them

Tron

deleted... bat-bait

But seriously, I would be upset like TiB if it was my stuff being copied.
For some reason I think he gets targeted more than usual do to the change to clip format vs video tapes. It rubbed some people in a bad way and they may take their shots when there's an opening.

Selling your own copy is cool in my book, selling a copy of it well... not cool. Go get em TiB! Tickle TV is the first to start with the protection locks on their vids and clips. So they came in to the playing field with their helmets on and visors down. Smart play.

This will be a never-ending fight with people making copies and really, if it's something you made... would you want someone to profit from your own hard work?

DK

actually i think TIB gets targeted more due to the high quality and sheer volume that he turns out.

Wow, finally some members are having a spine and assailing something other than non-consensual tickling.

Even if some stealing doesn't harm anyone, it's still stealing. Defending unethical behavior is sad. Just because the internet is the center of the cheapskate world, doesn't mean that anyone is entitled to anyone else's stuff, no matter how easy it is to get away with it.

I'm sure that there are people who steal from their "friends" and rationalize that it is OK. How nice for them. Stealing from a stranger isn't much better, even if it doesn't "feel" like stealing.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back