• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

over the weekend

tru x factor

TMF Regular
well I was at a freiends house watching some college football games with his brother and friend and well there girlfirends as well (total of 7) As we were watching the game One of the girls (think her name was jennifer) was saying how the team sucked and how blown out the game will get so turn the channel.

My friend Vince looked at her and told his brother Chris to have the girl be quite cuz she doesn't know anything about football. Well Jennifer got mad and said excuse me??!?! She got up and started yelling at him while Vince was sitting down still.

Vince leaned over was making fun of her as he did he reached out and grabbed her knee and squeezed it (i think) she chuckled and moved back kicking her leg. Vince asked told her she better watch it or she'll get a penalty for yelling at the host's house.

She continued to yell for few more seconds then Chris got up and got her in a bear hug then Vince poped up and started tickling her knees. The girl went crazy laughing and tell them to stop it.

Soon as Vince was done tickling her knees for a few seconds he got in and started tickling her tummy and sides her laughter went up abouut +8 lol

Chis looked at his friend (think his name was Trevor) told hiom to come and help she is very ticklish Chris said out loud. Trevor got up and then held her legs together and started to tickle her knees again as Vince was on her upper body.

This lasted like 2 minutes or so The girl started to buckle and fell as Chris held her wrists as Vince continued to tickling her sides and underarms and neck.

Trevor moved and just held down her legs as he tickled what looked like her waist and inner thighs and knees. Vince told me to come help i said no thats ok (i wasnt feeling it plus i didnt really know her) They continued for like another minute and all 3 stopped as she was trying to gether herself they got back and started watching the game.

As I looked down at her trying to gather herself fixing her hair and such Vince said..see you don't mess with the ref. The group laughed and she did to.

The End

What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back