• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Overlooked Extremely Ticklish Body Parts!!!

another light touch spot

from the ankle bone up to mid calf. kills me every time.

Jen

An extremely 'successful' spot on many women is the perineum, at least in my experience. We had a discussion about that in an earlier thread, I think. Maybe some female ticklees would like to comment... :D

Haltickling said:
An extremely 'successful' spot on many women is the perineum, at least in my experience. We had a discussion about that in an earlier thread, I think. Maybe some female ticklees would like to comment... :D

Ah yes, the chin rest!:devil:

Re: Damn ticklish genes!

lite said:
Squeezing above the kneecap: yes.
Back of the knees: yes.
The back: yes.
Palms of the hands: yes.
Behind earlobes (and earlobes themselves): yes.
Derriere: yes.
Collarbone: yes.

Oh, hell, why am I even bothering to list areas? As my dearest kwildoctr likes to tell people, when asked where I'm ticklish: "Pick a spot...any spot!" ;)

DITTO!!! There's not a spot on me that isn't ticklish. But, if you REALLY want to get to me, the kidney area, backs of the thighs, and just above the hips will do the job quite well. *shudder!* Drew's found other spots. But, they arean't for public attention. :p

Ann

kwildoctr said:

*Continually taking notes.......(see thread on "Older Women")*

Remember, dear, that I have a mind like a sieve.......

Wait a minute......that's not right......*stumbles off, caught in yet another "senior" moment......* :confused:

R

:devil:

*giggles like a mad woman* Heeheehee...... Stop taking notes! Especially in this thread!

I am starting to really have the tickling Joneses again. LOL....
(craving tickles!)

Live, Laugh and TICKLE
Sunriseticklee
:Kiss2:

Lets see..
For an intimate other ticklish spot , I have found that one some women the V that forms the crease where the leg and thigh meet can produce shrieking when lightly touched or licked.
I think the shoulder blades or back was mentioned, that can be bad and does at times drive me nuts :) Especially with light pokes.
Jen , you mentioned the roof of the mouth.. I have thought about that before. That almost sounds like a method of torture ! To have a device to keep the mouth open and someine tickling roof, I think would drive one to insanity . Hhhhhmmmmmmmmm :)

Marc

vellicator said:
Jen , you mentioned the roof of the mouth.. I have thought about that before. That almost sounds like a method of torture ! To have a device to keep the mouth open and someine tickling roof, I think would drive one to insanity . Hhhhhmmmmmmmmm :)
Marc

Marc,
I am preparing myself to arrive at insanity very soon. :eek:

If my mind is not totally scrambled once I get there, I will report back about the experience. ;)

Jen

Hello Jen :)

Let us know how your mouth tickling adventure goes !
I think that coupled with facial tickling would be absolutley
sinister :)

Marc

Marc,
Perhaps not face tickling, but if my ears are tickled at the same time :eek: I may just see those big black spots again. :cry1: :scared:

Jen

Facial tickling

Hideeho!

Just a note to say that most people have VERY sensative lips.

Yes...That's right... The area around the mouth that is used for kissing is one of the most sensually sensative areas on anyones body. It will always get a response if properly tickled...I prefer lightly...VERY LIGHTLY touching the lips, beginning in the corners of the mouth and working my way ever so slowly to the center. Fingers work just fine...but I love the responses I get when a carefully applied q-tip is used.

I have been told by my ticklish victims, that this is maddenning and could push someone to the point of instant freak-out!

I've accomplished this technique successfully with many victims. How you ask?

Often times part of my bondage involves a couple of medical rescue devices. Long spine/backboard, HID or Head Immobilization Device, and 9 point velcro straps. (usually used at auto accidents to stabilize an injured patient with suspected back/neck injuries)

The straps secure the victim to the board beginning at the ankles and ending at the shoulders...when done properly, the victim is completely immobilized. The HID is then attached with velcro and a head block is placed on either side of the victims head again securing them with velcro straps...some use tape but that stuff hurts when pulled off. When completed she can't wriggle free and you have every area exposed for her tickling pleasure(?) and yours!

Sometimes I've lured a victim with the intent of showing her just how immobile a patient can be and getting her to demonstrate by playing the part of the patient. Once immobile, the victim/ patient usually confides that the devices work well. It's at that point that I inquire as to her ticklishness which results in a miriad of responses.

When tugging on her heels, unzippering her boots or loosening her laces, she usually disolves into pleading and begging to let her out of her situation. I usually tease them by saying something like:
Let's see how brave you really are! MOOHOOOHOOOHAAAHAAAHAAA!

taktiktoe said:
How about the palms of the hands!...a soft slow tickle with fingers or maybe a good stiff feather }:)

Hey Sweetie..yeah, how about that? :p
Jo

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back