• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Oz Roll Call - No Strings Attached, For the Good of Us All!

um yeah I'm 36 male from Sydney. Long time fan of tickling from all sides, and I dare say across the gender spectrum although I haven't fully tested that theory.

Don't know how much of me you'll see on here as I have some other networks for this interest. But it was good to read through this and other Aus threads and see the existence of all you peeps.

Last edited:
Hi everyone, first time poster! 21/f/melbourne. defintely a ler, never had opportunity to find out if I'm a lee...

Hi everyone, first time poster! 21/f/melbourne. defintely a ler, never had opportunity to find out if I'm a lee...

Well G'day and welcome Claireapolitan. It's great to see another young adult Melbournian introduce themselves here. The more that go on a limb to at the least declare themselves online is a great thing. As there is no personal risk in this medium.

Male, 21 and lee/ler here myself ^^

Enjoy your stay here ^_^

There's a lot more Melbournian's around here than we think ............. I think :p

Well G'day and welcome Claireapolitan. It's great to see another young adult Melbournian introduce themselves here. The more that go on a limb to at the least declare themselves online is a great thing. As there is no personal risk in this medium.

Male, 21 and lee/ler here myself ^^

Enjoy your stay here ^_^

cheers.

Heya Claire.
Welcome aboard. Good to see this thread still alive. I've recently relocated from Canberra to Melbourne myself for a brief time. Great to know that the city isn't as dark and un-feather-filled as one might fear at times. :blaugh:

There's a lot more Melbournian's around here than we think ............. I think :p

Yeah I'm beginning to see that. Shame my move from Canberra's only temporary. Although I don't see why there isn't the opportunity to show that Australia can do a social gathering or two as well lol

Hey people, 21 years old male from Perth. I hope their's more of us in Perth?!
All I know is I love tickling....never done anything before though.

Well I guess I count as a Melbournian now (if only a temporary one). :)

Good to see that there are a few Aussies willing to come out of the woodwork. I wonder if there's a potential gathering in the offing?

All the Melbournians here, let's go bar hopping one night soon. Let's start with suggestions and move from there!

Well I have to say that sounds like a plan.
So how many do we have that are ready and willing to hit the town some night for a social gathering (with drinks), some general chats (with drinks) and a bit of networking...did I mention there could be drinks?

Hi everyone
been on here a while and I've never even noticed this post before
I'm 19 lee from sydney.
Wouldn't mind chatting to anyone on here so long as it's not creepy.

I'm up for a get together in Melb somewhere.
I'm sure there are enough of us around to do it. :happyfloa

Indeed!

Belated reply, I know...

20yr old female lee/ler/whatever-as-long-as-tickling:smilelove-is-involved

Big girl (BBW), kid-at-heart, music loving uni bum.

Would love to talk to anyone/anywhere! [email protected]

Last edited:
19 male, tickler/ticklee. I'm also a virgin hehe.

Came across this website and remember that I did enjoy tickling/getting tickled when I was a kid. Always thought there was something about it...

Just reviving a small yet growing and vociferous community :)

28m from Sydney, cultural wasteland of Australia :wavingguy

Hi everyone

54yr old Sadist, Female, Dominant, Ler. Living in south eastern suburbs of Melbourne. Joined the site not so long ago.

Looking forward to a long session with a very long term member of this group in the not too distant future. He knows who he is.

I'm pretty sure everyone here knows me already but anyway...

Male, Ler (but if you can convince me, maybe a lee (very unlikely;) ) ) in Perth. Only into tickling girls
DJ Tickler

Last edited:
From Perth too.

Hey DJ Tickler, are you only into female tickling? lol

hi all,
29 yo male, ler her. Nice to meet you all... Melbourne!...Its cold!!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back