• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Paid in full.......at last!!!........

red indian

2nd Level Yellow Feather
....those of you have followed some of my WW2 heated debates with Neutron and others, may recall my many references to the massive financial debt which the UK was obliged to burden itself with in order to engage the US in the war.

Its not widely known that the UK is still paying back the US for every gun, bomb and bullet it procured during WW2. I think many in the US and UK still have this impression of the US as a great and kindly benifactor bestowing upon the UK in wartime its largesse, for purely altruistic reasons.

Its worth remembering that the US also proffited very nicely out of WW2. I have no dispute about the vital role that he US played in WW2, thats taken for granted, and very well publicised, not least by Americans, but their contribution in terms of war material was part of a hard nosed, hard headed business deal which at times became a very heavy burden for the UK in the post war years.

Its interesting to compare this to the more traditional custom of "reparations" normally paid by the vanquished to the Victor, wich of course did not happen post WW2 for the very good reason that reparations sow the seeds of the next war.In fact the US to its great credit, did the complete opposite with the Marshal plan.

Its also interesting to know that the USSR got fed up with paying back their WW2 debt to the US during the cold war and told the US where to stick it.

Not so your good and trusty friends this side of the pond, we are due to complete our payments at the end of this year...yippee!!

Spitfires Away...!!! *makes Spitfire fighter engine turning over sound*

I had no idea the UK was still paying its debts, I though the US had forgiven them long ago. Thanks for the info Red, keep it up!

Here's an idea!!!

....maybe we should invoice you for the Iraq war?

Congrats, Red, on being out of debt soon. After it's paid off, can I interest you in a time-share?

Well it's about time you paid that off! Took you blokes long enough...

Now let's talk about reparations for property damage from the American Revolution....... :jester:

Ray

Wait, you mean Neutron actually contributed something worthwhile to this forum?! :wowzer:

While we are at it........

.......how about some compensation for damaged goods in 1773 in Boston?

The war on terror has been going for a lot longer than you might think.

Typically the septics blamed it on the Indians.

ROFLMAO!

bostonteaparty5hg.jpg

Mustn't mess with the Brit's tea eh Mate.........

red indian said:

The war on terror has been going for a lot longer than you might think.

Typically the septics blamed it on the Indians.

hmm lmao tea damaged goods lolololol so funny red

isabeau :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy:

red indian said:

So we tossed $3800 worth of tea into Boston Harbor so all could share from this giant teacup. Still tasted like shit.

And just why is a mega-wealthy nation like GB whining about a few lousy bucks ??

Want some free cheese to go with that wine ? :D

dear oh dear...........

........another TMF poster with a total sense of humour by pass.

You really thought I was serious about wanting compensation for the boston tea party?

What kind of a life do you lead taking everything so seriously? and taking everything anyone says to you litterally?

You must find casual conversation very taxing, what happens when one of your buddies says "hey TK did you catch the ball game? we really kicked ass, the world series is in the bag!"

Does this leave you thinking....."how can one person catch an entire ball game in their own hands? surely ass kicking is some kind of rule infringement? how do you fit a world series in a bag?".......you must find your short stay on this earth a very bewildering experience.

See you later,.....but, not really "see you later" as in flying to the states to meet up with you......er....look, forget it ok?.....oh christ! that means you have now actually forgotten the last sentance, so you are probably wondering why you are reading this now. Ok go back to the start of this thread, then you will find out why you have forgotten the last sentance, but then again you will read all of it and forget again....mmmm...you could be stuck in here for ever, well not literally of course because what kind of glue would you use to stick youself to infinity?.............

Welcome to the world of TKpervert.

i got it red didnt you see the lol and lmao ???? you do understand those abbreviations in merry old england dont you?

isabeau :jester:

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back