• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Paid Tickle Torture Sessions !! NY, LI, NYC

Mercyless Ler

TMF Poster
Tickle Torture Sessions !! NY, LI, NYC

Looking for a true merciless tickling experience? looking to be pushed to your very limits of sanity? I may be of some assistance. I offer years of collected experience in such arts. My skills and large (and ever expanding) assortment of tools and items of madness will definitely bring even the most resilient of Lee's to submission. My name is John, I'm a 33 year old male living on long island. I have transportation so travel isn't a problem as long as its within reason. also ability to host on occasion.

I will also entertain switch and Lee session as well. Size 11.5 feet and extremely ticklish pretty much all over. any further information on said spots will need to be figured out on your own lol.

All are welcome,totally judgment free. Ages from 18 to whatever. I make it an absolute point to do sessions as safely as possible and with the up most respect.
ABSOLUTELY NO SEX!

so with all that being said, if anyone is interested please PM me.

Last edited:
I've sent you another PM in response to your most recent one, I'm still very much interested. :)

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back