• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

PAMELA and SAKURA'S Strange Audition (sole-posing/pleasuring/TICKLING!)

sole experience

TMF Regular
We've just added three new clips to our webstore featuring huge footed PAMELA and incredibly ticklish, charming Japanese SAKURA!

The girls have shown up a crazy audition! They've been told to run in track shoes until their poor feet are completely aching, but after that they can sit and relax and to their surprise their track shoes are peeled off and they can rest their poor tired tootsies. All very odd! But so relaxing to have their shoes off, their naked soles bared to the world. They immediately notice the difference in size between Pamela's enormous size 11s and Sakura's little Japanese size 7s. Their lots of sweet companionable talking about their feet as these smart, fun ladies flex their tootsies all around, giving you an amazing view. Their bare feet often tap and bump into each other as well, adding to the fun. Sole and foot comparison heaven!

After they have their shoes off and their feet can relax for a while, they are delighted to have two of the peculiar production staff come along and begin to carress the sensitive soles of their bare feet! This is especially heaven for Pamela, whose big soles are one of her top pleasure centers -- there's nothing she loves more than having the soles of her size 11s stroked. For Sakura it is a mixed blessing because her soles are far more sensitive than Pamela, but it's a fine line from being pleasantly stroked and being TOO sensitively tickled! Sakura has the most sensitive soles in the world, and one false move can turn incredible pleasure into torture! Our girls eat up this attention to their wrinkly pleasure centers -- it's mesmerizing to watch as they revel in the pleasure....

But after the foot flexing and the foot pleasuring, the inevitable -- the girls are told that they need to be fitted with ankle restraints for the part, and relunctantly agree, and this is followed by the torment of tickling! Sudden, unexplained, and, for Sakura, mind blowing torture! This is where Sakura comes into her own, for while Pamela's soles are undoubtedly sensitive and she feels the discomfort of them being tickled, Sakura's soles are unbearably ticklish! She squirms and wriggles and begs and pleads, but this just makes her tormenters more excited to tickle her more! First the female torturer lightly punishes her sensitive soles with her hard nails, but then the male tickler moves over and strokes her soles nonstop and Sakura is sent into paroxysms of despair! It is so difficult to resist tickling this beautiful, delightful little gal's soles that the female tickler reaches over and tickles them too. It's just too much fun. Sinx minutes that seemed like six years to poor squirming Japanese cutie Sakura.

Preview:
View attachment pamela-and-sakura-the-sole-experience.wmv
(once again, the transfer to WMV appears to have caused some glitches, which are not in the actual clip)

Awesome to see Pamela back and her not hiding her face behind shades... :) great clip!

I'm so happy Pamela is back! I just was actually thinking about whatever happened to her the other day. Like the other poster said, nice to finally see her full face too :)

Last edited:
I love Sakura. She needs to be tied down and her soles tickled and nibbled on all night long! :) great vid!

Is Sakura ticklish? Why yes, Yes she is. Good stuff! Thank you for this.

Sakura was amazing in this video! Her reactions are so hot. I hope to see a lot more.

Can honestly say I miss this store & miss Pamela. Wish she would make a return again

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back