• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

parting gift FF/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
This video starts off with a very candid interview with Jackie, she tells about her early childhood tickling experiences with her family. She also says that she has no problem doing a video but she is afraid people will find out just how ticklish she is and use the information to get her! Her 9 1/2 feet are soft and very ticklish. Tasha starts her off with some fingernail tickle teasing before she breaks out the brush. She gets Brooke to put on the toe stocks and stretch Jackie's feet back, making her helpless feet even more sensitive. The girls tagteam Jackie's feet in the end and get her to totally beg for mercy. Jackie, who is about to move out of NYC gets a proper tickling parting gift, 11 minutes worth!

You will find this video in today's updates on my website: tickleabuse

updates are uploaded every Sunday early evening, plus we have bonus midweek updates. Last month 37 videos were added to the site! This week's bonus midweek update will be a mini-series of videos featuring Brooke and Meghan,more ticklish and more erotic than ever!

You will also be able to find this video on my pay-per-video store: tickleabuse shop

You can also find this video on my f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

Last edited:
So serious...

Why are Tasha and Brooke so serious? I know they are enjoying deep inside. ;-)

tasha and brooke

i have to say that tasha and brooke are excellent. and the seriousness they have in that clip just makes it all the better.:ty::D

I actually prefer that they are more serious and less giggly. This makes them seem more insidiously menacing and focused on tortuing their prey. To me, it's more erotic this way.

JD

Excellent Video - A+

Tom I must admit this is probably one of the best videos you've done in awhile. Based on the preview and pictures. I thought as though it looked like another regular, good video. Which for you isn't a bad thing, ever.

But the audition part of the video is pretty awesome, first off. Hearing her talk about her childhood experiences being tickle tortured and how she's paranoid of peoples hands is amazing. Then her being tickled while unrestrained, and then finally in the chair is just hot. Very hot. This girl has a certain quality about her, I can't really put my finger on it. But I mean you've got brooke, then Tasha, then both of them, then you break out the toe stocks.

This is a don't judge a book by it's cover type clip. From a first glance it looks like just another good tickle abuse video. But what's what's inside is amazing. Best clip I've watched all month. It has everything in it.

wow

I loved the Toe bondage you used in this video. PLEASE USE MORE!!!!!!

I also enjoyed that A LOT! having one girl hold it back and have another going to town on the soles was a pleasure to watch!

I also love how serious they look. I prefer it to when the ler's are laughing aswel. Sometimes i can't tell who's actually laughing more the ler or the lee.

The whole toe stocks idea was tremendous--so was the serious looks. Oftentimes it's a great contrast when the ticklee is going crazy and the ticklers are serious and determined.
Great work! Thanks.

The clip looks great tommy i agree! i managed to see "Last Night In NYC" in the member area, it was great, but impossible to download this one...i can't clik on the link! Does someone has the same problem ?
Anyway, i love the girl, jenny !! very nice and i loved her reaction! i would love to see this one too..Let me know if you find out the problem tommy.

thanks !

The clip looks great tommy i agree! i managed to see "Last Night In NYC" in the member area, it was great, but impossible to download this one...i can't clik on the link! Does someone has the same problem ?
Anyway, i love the girl, jenny !! very nice and i loved her reaction! i would love to see this one too..Let me know if you find out the problem tommy.

thanks !

My webmaster is fixing it, she sometimes messes up on the download links! She is super ticklish, about time she get tickled!

This clip is so fucking sweet. Makes my mouth water I tell you. :p

I will never get enough of your work Tommy. More please.

I actually prefer that they are more serious and less giggly. This makes them seem more insidiously menacing and focused on tortuing their prey. To me, it's more erotic this way.

JD

I agree; part of the thrill of tickling comes from that sort of out of control feeling from situations like that

the toe bondage was definitely great!

Guess I was wrong, Tom. Everyone else seemed to notice it was a great clip too. And yeah, I'd like to fourth the opinion of most on this thread. More toe bondage in the future. It's a must!

"I've got feet and I got a body and it's ticklish....."

Greatest quote ever. I love it.

Have to agree with the consensus that the toe stocks are a keeper! Having the feet immobile, coupled with the serious and almost bored expressions on Tasha and Brooke's faces really add to it. I like having them be total "business" and barely acknowledging her as opposed to laughing themselves. It makes the clips come off more tortuous.

Definitely like to see more immobile feet tortured.

toe cuffs...

..... awesome!!!!!!!

You need to use them more often :)

Luuuurve how tashas fingers slowly creep on her soles and there ain't nothing she can do.

SUPERB!!!!!

This girl is amazing!! I wish you guys would've caught her before she decided to move. I would love to see much more from her!! Try to keep her in the scene Tommy! Great video and interview!

p.s. what nationality is she?

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back