• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Partner or Professional?

FriendOfFeet

TMF Poster
I was just wondering what people who can compare would prefer:

Is a tickle session better with someone you met off of a site such as this or fet life, or is a professional the way to go?

I'm sure it depends for many of you but I'd love to hear some insight.

Sharing it with someone you love would be my vote. So yes, definitely not a professional unless that's your kink.

I'd prefer a partner. You can get more of a connection with them. You talk to them more and you don't always have to get right into it, you can feel more relaxed with a partner.

With a professional, it may be fun and they are usually easier to access because that's what they are there for. To help you get your tickle fix... but they're more like a hooker and I think I think it's the same comparison would you rather do something with a hooker or an actual girlfriend/boyfriend.

It depends on what you want. Both can have there ups and downs.

Professionals are normally very experienced and either tend to work at dungeons where they will have a ton of equipment/toys at their disposal or they work at home or a place they rented, but even then they will still probably have a lot more equipment/toys then most people off of fetish sites. You can have a connection with a professional(Some even will let you be their subs/slaves), but it takes a lot of sessions/money to get to that point. Some people don't want to bother with relationships due to various reasons. They just want to get their fix and go on about there day. This is when a professional really comes in handy. Then you have what I like to call the vanilla issue, which is a client that is either dating or married to a vanilla who won't put out for them kink wise, so then they go to pros to get there itch scratched.

Partners are great if you want something more intimate because most pros don't allow sex. It is also easier to try to have a personal connection/bond with a partner. You can usually hang out with them more and the main awesome thing is you don't have to pay for play. The only issue is they may not be as experienced or have as many toys/equipment as a pro(Heck they might not have anything at all). Also wanted to say using people to full-fill your kinky sexual desires not cool and this is especially so if you lead them on into thinking you two will have some sort of a future together.

Last edited:
Professional easily. You will get exactly what it is you're looking for since you're paying money. They also likely have more experience and will find your exact kink less weird if they do it for a living. The partner is only better, in my opinion, if they share the exact same fetishes and want the same exact things that you do. Even within tickling there are differences. Some like to only be a lee or only a ler. Some prefer upper body while others prefer feet. Some want sensual tickling while some want torture. Some want an interrogation roleplay while others want a mother/son scenario. Some hate roleplay. Too difficult to find the perfect match, but by paying you can just ask for a certain style. Or maybe I'm just too lazy to find someone with identical similarities...but that's my opinion.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back