• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Party trick tickling

crap_game

TMF Master
Ok, I've used this just twice in my life. Once on a girl in college named Gina and later, my wife. This isn't a story in the classic sense. What I did was, while at a party this cute girl Gina, 19 years old, 5'4 with size 6 feet. She was a real cutie with a great out going personality. After a few beers into the party people started with their stupid drinking games and party tricks. I stated I knew one but it was stupid but can be really funny. Gina, being the sweetheart she was, demanded I show the trick. Well, we were in the kitchen (where the parties always seemed to gravitate to) and I had Gina sit at the kitchen table. I then instructed her to put her feet up on the chair across from her, which she happily did. I then had her place her two index fingers from each hand flat on the table, palms down on the edge of the table. The rest of her hands were off on the edge of the table. As soon as she did this I balanced a large pint glass filled to the rim with beer on her two fingers flat on the table. Now the only way for her to get up was for another person remove the full pint of beer or she spills it. It got a few laughs but Gina said something to the effect of "I don't see how this is funny" In a bratty teasing way. That's when I pulled out the chair next to the one her feet were propped up on, grabbed her right ankle and pulled off her little ballerina type shoe. I slowly began tickling her warm, soft and very ticklish barefoot. Her eyes nearly popped out of her head and her toes wiggled like mad. She immediately began giggling saying "No no no no, please don't tickle,,,, hehehehe Oh My God,,,,,heheheheheh." Others that looked on had a good laugh and one guy even gently poked her ribs which nearly caused her to spill the beer that balanced perfectly on her little index fingers. I didn't push it, I placed her little shoe back on, took the beer glass off her fingers and began drinking it. I thanked her for not spilling it. She was a great sport about it and made fun of herself for falling for it.

NOW, I dare you to try it! It goes over well and others may join in with the tickling. As an alternative, u can have the victim sit on the floor with their back against the sofa, feet straight out under the long coffee table and have them place their fingers the table. The feet will be really vulnerable because their knees could bump the table as well. That's how I did it to my wife ;-)!

Last edited:
That's one of the more sane drinking games I've heard of......

Very cool idea, and bold to do it in that setting!!

Wow great story and great game. I will try that out one day. Thanks for sharing!!

Dude, you're a genius :p I've seen that trick before (without the tickling) but that's pure genius (and evil haha)

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back