• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Passive Arts last night: 11 great moments

bellystrokes

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Again, much love and thanks to John and his crew at Passive Arts, for another fantastic DV8. I am beginning to feel a little like Norm at Cheers and that is a good hting. Again, old friends connected, new people joined in and in our tradition, we closed the place down. Therewere many memorable moments: but here are some of mine favorites:

1. Godiva in school girl outfit. Don’t know what was yummier; her birthday cake or her.

2. Persephone in black mini skirt with corset, doing the Dom thing with her line of devotees following her around.

3. TNT!!! Yes this gorgeous firecracker is a triple threat: Ticklish as hell, sexy laugh and a mean wicked ler. Her equally gorgeous boyfriend, kingofswing has taught her well. (He’s way fun too).

4. Teesa: Yowzer this exotic beauty also did double duty as lee and ler. And she and boyfriend, Marcus (he is a cutie and way fun too) are not just sweet people, but are very interested in getting more involved in the community and even hosting some future gatherings. Welcome!

5. Favorite line of the night (from Kingofswing): All this for $10.

6. One of the switches who works at Passive Arts telling me how her tickle clientele increased after I posted about the last party. That made me very happy. Passive Arts has been wonderful to this community, especially the LA scene, I am thrilled that there is some payback to them.

7. The out of state guest and his huge smile throughout the evening

8. The return of the prodigal switch, nice to have you back

9. The phone calls from some out of state friends, wishing us fun. Thanks.

10. And of course, my LA buddies who have been in this scene with me for some time. Never get tired of seeing and playing with you. Love you, gorgeous people!!!!!!!!

11. John’s wolf!!!!

one of these times,i'm going to make the trip from new jersey to meet and play with you folks.Glad to hear you all had a good time

You wouldn't be the first from that great state to join us. We would love to have you!!!

aurora5150 said:
wow that sounds like so much fun. if only i wasn't so shy.

I have to run now, honey. But PM me and we can chat. People are always amazed at how safe and discreet Passive Arts is. You could literally go in, and watch from a distance and not be noticed if that was in your comfort zone. And I am big on comfort zones. We always have people join us and some of the regulars are people who met us at PA and not through this forum. We'll chat

And a belated but loving thanks to Jaba for the bear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too bad that I sadly missed out on attending this very cool sounding party.

glad you got it, lovely......

bellystrokes said:
And a belated but loving thanks to Jaba for the bear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad you got it, beautiful..... :bowing:

John was looking at your gift with pure lust and envy in his eyes, ha ha!.....:wow:

I'm just glad that present did not end up strapped to the "immobilizer"!..... :p

Thank you Ms. Bellystrokes and all

Ticklesaurus, I am so glad I made the trip over from Jersey, and let me tell you, you did miss quite a party.

I just wanted to say that the whole group last night made me feel comfortable and were great people whom you all should get to know. To all those who faced their turn in the "immobilizer" may I say I admire your courage LOL. All in all, it was a great time and one I do not believe I will forget anytime soon.

I only hope that one day the whole club is filled with the "tickle-inclined" but I will say we may have had a few converts during the course of the evening, in both lers and lees.

My favorite line from the night was this exchange,

"Your friend really knows how to tickle you"

"I never met her before"

Jaba, Your bear was a great gift!

I only hope I get to meet all of last night's attendees again someday. Some really smart and friendly people.

kingp said:
My favorite line from the night was this exchange,

"Your friend really knows how to tickle you"

"I never met her before"

That was hysterical. I saw the "friend" and her two friends on the way out and told them next time I came they were all going on the table. I made them promise :)

It was great meeting you as well king and everyone else. TNT and I had a blast and we're looking forward to seeing everyone again.

I thought that exchange was hysterical, too!! One girl strapped down and the other tickling her face with her hair... They seemed like the best of friends, but had only just met!! Little Miss T deserved that tickling... She was brutal on my right foot!! And much like her & her new friend, I also felt like I'd made several new insta-buddies :) bellystrokes, KingP, & everyone else, so great meeting you! Till next time...

From one King to another...

If you can get that girl and her friends on that table I tip my crown to you...I actually think they will get on there eventually if you work em. I really think she was more nervous about revenge than anything else, and for good reason. I hope that victim is a member here, if not, we gotta get her on here - stat.

There was another pretty one who started to tickle and was amazed how fun it was...LOL. "This is so much fun" I think the actual quote was.....

I wonder if you're talking about one of those cute blonde girls who was like, "I've never done this before... Ohhhhh, wow, this is so cool!!" Hmmm, maybe we oughtta come up with some recruitment materials... ;)

kingp said:
If you can get that girl and her friends on that table I tip my crown to you...I actually think they will get on there eventually if you work em. I really think she was more nervous about revenge than anything else, and for good reason. I hope that victim is a member here, if not, we gotta get her on here - stat.

There was another pretty one who started to tickle and was amazed how fun it was...LOL. "This is so much fun" I think the actual quote was.....

bellystrokes said:
3. TNT!!! Yes this gorgeous firecracker is a triple threat: Ticklish as hell, sexy laugh and a mean wicked ler. Her equally gorgeous boyfriend, kingofswing has taught her well. (He’s way fun too).

Thanks!! :D

I just thought of another of my favorite moments... Near the end of my turn on the immobilizer, KingofSwing clears everyone away and all I can see is his face hovering over me. He says, "Are you ready? Are you ready?" I'm so dazed, I absentmindedly say, "Sure, yeah" and he viciously digs at my ribs with an evil grin on his face. :devil: Holy tickle torture, Batman!

Recruitment material???? TNT honey, you are the recruitment material!!!!

And just for the record, I too am putting out the prayers to the universe that ALL those beauties join us again!!!!

*blushes* :blush: You are too sweet!! But those nails of yours sure aren't... Especially when they're tickling the bejeezus out of some helpless lass!!

bellystrokes said:
Recruitment material???? TNT honey, you are the recruitment material!!!!

And just for the record, I too am putting out the prayers to the universe that ALL those beauties join us again!!!!

TNT said:
*blushes* :blush: You are too sweet!! But those nails of yours sure aren't... Especially when they're tickling the bejeezus out of some helpless lass!!

Yeah *evil grin* that was fun. Way fun!!!!!!

I'll second that Bellystrokes....

and yes TNT, the girl who said "This is so cool was exactly the one I had meant!

Maybe you folks can be on the stage there one day LOL. We practically had an audience already.

Good TImes

Finally glad I got to meet the infamous LA area Tickling group. I go to DV8 ever now and then and do tickling with people i meet. but Just by chance I ran into belly strokes at DV8 and hit her up. Then of course myself and my lady friend (ticklee/ler) Teesa had to partake in the flurry of tickling madness. Both giving and receving. She loved it. By the way TNT of course she knows to work your right foot well. She has a good teacher and punished a lot of soles in her day.

Hope you guys didn't mind a few acquintances Teesa I met at the bar joining in. Anyhow I am sure they will be back for more if not I have informed more of my lady friends/ play partners (lers and lees) to get involved. They are excited and ready.

I am also looking forward to being involved in the scene. I have experince on a smaller scale setting things up. but hey I am lookin forward to the challenge. plus my friends who couldnt attend want to know when the next one is. I spoke to Bellystroker, and respectfully under her permission/supervision I will be having a tickle play party in the later part of march. Hope you guys dont forget me and Teesa.

Good times Mack Tickler
Marcos

Infamous???? Us????? hehehehe

And permission for your tickle party???----yes, I am slowly achieving major Dom status----Mistress Locke would be proud!!!

Seriously, as I told you on phone, you and Teesa brought great energy and please, consider yourself at home with us. Looking forward to future energy with you, Teesa, your other friends, and the rest of the infamous LA bunch. Started good, getting better.

sounds great

mistress locke. hmm bring her next time lol. anyhow thanks for replying. ready and eagar for more play. glad to meet all of you. all of you were very nice and welcoming. whats the name of the group? by the way teesa wanted to tickle you and looks forward to next time.

macktickler said:
mistress locke. hmm bring her next time lol. anyhow thanks for replying. ready and eagar for more play. glad to meet all of you. all of you were very nice and welcoming. whats the name of the group? by the way teesa wanted to tickle you and looks forward to next time.

The always enchanting Ms. Locke has joined us from time to time, and hopefully will again. And Teesa wanted to tickle me???? Yikes. I saw that lady in action.

yup

thats right she said she wanted to work your soles. both of them. she wanted to work both TNT's soles. Teesa only had the pleasure of her right foot. other than that good times.

Bring it on!!!! heheh

And in the belated thank you department, thanks to Strider for another drink. And to the sweetie how ordered and brought the cake for Godiva and to the sweetie who helped me pass out cake, even to the strange group. heehehehe

Back to you, Mac---tell Miss Teesa, bring it on. heheehe

next time

Well, I hope to have the pleasure of having BOTH my feet tickled by either of you next time! And bellystrokes gives quite a show when she's tickled, as well. Bwah ha ha!

macktickler said:
thats right she said she wanted to work your soles. both of them. she wanted to work both TNT's soles. Teesa only had the pleasure of her right foot. other than that good times.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back