• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Paul My New Flame

CuteJill143

TMF Expert
I met Paul this semester in a political science class but we did not start talking until towards the end. Went for coffee a few times, found out we had much more in common then we would have ever thought. He is 30 years old, 6 foot, Dark hair, dark Sicilian complexion and the brightest, sweetest smile ever! He also loves feet. :clap:The first time I dropped him home after our night class, he had commented on my freshly bright orange pedicured toes. Although It was chilly out, flip flops are my uniform all year round to a certain extent. On dates we have had conversations about what we like sexually and what we would like to try. When I told him I was into bondage, you had to see his eyes light up. I was shocked however. He was in an 8 year relationship that had a very dry and boring sex life with a girl who never wanted to try anything with him other than some pure vanilla stuff. He thought it was great how open I was to him about what I liked. He always wanted to try bondage because he likes the feeling of control. I felt that I trusted him enough to tell him maybe half of the fetish. I told him I had another one (tickling duh) but I didn't tell him what it was. I said I would tell him when I was ready. Before all of this he already knew how ticklish I was but he was the type to say sorry right away and stop. Yesterday was a rough day for me. I had a Chemistry Final, Doctors appointment,blood work, I was so happy to see him last night after my final. We went back to his place to cuddle and watch some TV. WE sort of got into the bondage talk again and how being he never tried it, he was so excited. "So am I." I replied. He keeps trying to guess my secret fetish and hes saying how it must be awesome If I am into it. The only hint I've given him is that it CAN be incorporated with the bondage. His guesses are all so way off. I found out how he liked feet the way that i did. All the times he had given me foot rubs he told me how he would have to hold back from kissing or sucking my toes out of fear of me thinking he was strange. When I told him I liked that stuff he was thrilled.

"You know I can tie you with clothes right NOW since we don't have these real restraints that you speak of." We can practice. He jumped up. My jaw dropped. He was so excited and ready to tie me down. His bed was perfect for it. He used 4 pairs of nylon pants which held well and were comfy. He wasn't very good at tying at first but he is a newbie. I was psyched. We improvised and used a neck tie for a blind fold. I was in a pair of cropped sweats and a tank top. Barefoot. He started kissing my mouth first. He then went right to my feet and was rubbing them, kissing them, sucking them. I was moaning and giggling at the same time telling him to go a little more gentle. He does this thing when he kisses my hand and then all the way up my arms. It is so much more intensified while tied down. The blindfold must make the neurons fire and heighten the sense of touch being that I could not see. This went on for 45 minutes. He would glide object across my body and ask me to guess what it was. He didn't purposely tickle me just yet. When It was his turn to be tied, he commented how great I am at tying my knots and he admitted that he went easy on me cuz he didn't want to scare me. Paul is not a very ticklish guy - but the bottoms of his feet are extremely ticklish. Even while I'd rub his foot, my nails gently scraping the bottoms got him to squirm. He loved every minute. After I untied him, we were chatting and he was saying how he wished he would could find out my other fetish but I still didn't feel right telling him. Spontaneously he grabbed my right foot and tried to tie it again. He tied me back down saying how he knew how to make me talk and get me to crack and tell him my fetish. Yeah for those of you reading this who thinks that this story is full of incredible irony; um yeah it only gets better from here. Him using his mouth on my ribs got me screaming. I am telling you that blindfold intensifies it. He was on top of me saying "So am I going to get you to crack and tell me about your fetish or what?"
I acted like such a wise ass back towards him to provoke him of course. He started to tickle my ribs and armpits gently and since I did not seeing coming it sent me up the walls!!! I was laughing and thrusting, making the bed move. He then got my feet with my mouth and fingertips. I loved it. He has this crazy idea that I don't like being tickled. He said he felt bad and thought he was "manipulating" me. Ummm Funny how I never said stop all the times he tickled me. Right then and there I should have told him but I feel it keeps going WAY OVER HIS HEAD. He says if I don't tell him my fetish he will have to tie me up and tickle me again next time he sees me. I told him that when I told me he would be like "WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY ANYTHING?!?!?" He said that "I'm probably going to have to tickle you for making me wonder so much about this fetish, Jill.!"

Ohh What a shame! I never wanna see him again LMFAO JK I am not giving this one up:redheart: ;):woot2:

Wow, you sure know how to have fun. :couch: Thanks for sharing the experience with us. :D

Wow, that sounds like a great relationship in the making. Good for you.

Its so ironic how he still doesn't know my fetish though. And the tickling threats wow lol....so by the way Paul all of this tickling..yeah this gives you your answer...haha

some guys can be so dence lol.. I'd like to think you need to come out and tell a guy, we don't take hints very well.. but in this case, he's being an idiot for not figuring it out lol

Hes not an idiot, I think he might be thinking way too into it when it comes to guessing it...he probably doesn't think that tickling can be a fetish. I told him its not something as perverted as he is thinking. Unless hes just playing dumb. Who Knows. Its working for me hahaa!!

Hes not an idiot, I think he might be thinking way too into it when it comes to guessing it...he probably doesn't think that tickling can be a fetish. I told him its not something as perverted as he is thinking. Unless hes just playing dumb. Who Knows. Its working for me hahaa!!

i'm sorry if i upset you by calling him an idiot.. i guess he could be just thinking way too much into it. I know there are people out there that don't realize it's a fetish.. lol, I even have friends that know tickling turns me on and i'm pretty sure they haven't connected it to a fetish so maybe that's his problem.. but oh well, if you never tell him he'll just keep tickling u :p

NICE STORY!

Please keep us informed about all of the tickling that you are sure to receive.:tickle::bouncybou:tickle:

I'm happy for you Jill, and jealous of your guy! Good luck to you both.

-Chris

Success everybody! He knows about me now! And Can not wait to do it more. He is dying to act out on it. PS- He tied me up last night but at that point he didn't know yet. I can not begin to tell you all how excited and grateful he is that I told him. He said he loves tickling me already because he thinks that my laugh is so cute and sexy. He also thanked me for being able to tell him because he knows It was so hard for me. He also hit himself in the head because he thinks he should have realized it. One of my hints was that it was much more obvious than he was thinking. but YAY =)

Success everybody! He knows about me now! And Can not wait to do it more. He is dying to act out on it. PS- He tied me up last night but at that point he didn't know yet. I can not begin to tell you all how excited and grateful he is that I told him. He said he loves tickling me already because he thinks that my laugh is so cute and sexy. He also thanked me for being able to tell him because he knows It was so hard for me. He also hit himself in the head because he thinks he should have realized it. One of my hints was that it was much more obvious than he was thinking. but YAY =)

Congratulations, Jill. You've come an awfully long way with your love for tickling. Wish you all the best with Paul. Maybe I'll see you both at the next munch.

That is adorable! I love how he just starts tickling you and you didn't even try to provoke him or anything :p How ironic

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back