• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pedicure tickling M/F

sttklr

TMF Regular
The title is slightly misleading I'm afraid. I wasn't giving a full pedicure. Just using a stone file and a foot file with some foot creme.

Anyway, onto the story. Nothing big, nothing major. My roommate and I were sitting on the couch like most nights watching a movie. Earlier in the evening, we went grocery shopping and I picked up a stone file and some foot creme to use on her feet.

It was so cute...in the checkout line, she got this big grin on her face and turned to me and said, "I can't wait! This is going to be so much fun--relaxing on the couch, eating grapes while YOU give me a PEDICURE!"

She's well aware of my foot fetish now and is VERY supportive of it. She's the kind of girl that's never going to let me live it down. :p I'm still a tad embarrassed to discuss it so openly so naturally I blushed a bit and just grinned waiting to pay for the items.

As we watched the movie, she asked me to give her the "pedicure." I figured it was no big deal. I grabbed the stone file (a VERY coarse, rough file to remove callouses and dry skin) and began at her heel rubbing very gently. After a moment or two she complained that I wasn't doing it hard enough and the file wasn't doing anything to her feet. So I applied more pressure until I could visibly see the skin being worn away.

Suddenly, she tensed up and her foot jerked a bit in my grip. Fearing I may have hurt her, I asked, "Sorry. Did I hurt you?"

"No it's not that," she said as she smiled at me, "it tickles."

Finally! I had succeeded in tickling her feet! I was so elated it was hard for me keep from smiling and dancing around. She didn't tell me to stop or anything, or even move her foot out of the way. She allowed me to keep a hold of it and to continue.

As I moved away from her heel, I started on the balls of her feet. There were no callouses or dry skin here, just the skin was slightly thicker. As I filed the skin on her soles, I hit the spot in between the balls of the feet and she jerked again, keeping her foot in place as it made little jerking motions. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see her balling her fists to keep from making noise and I saw a smile tugging at her mouth. After another second, she jerked hard and opened her mouth to speak. I could hear the giggle trying to come out as she was holding it in. Once she jerked her foot hard, however I stopped and looked at her.

She didn't look at me as she said, "Just do the pads [balls] of the feet. The in-between is really sensitive..."

I couldn't help but smile. Without realizing it, she'd told me where on her feet was the most ticklish. And it explains a great deal many things. Often times when I'm rubbing her feet, I'll brush the sole of the other foot accidentally around the balls of the feet and she'll flinch and pull the other away. I figure the reason it tickled so much was because the skin on that part of her foot was very soft by itself. Maybe sometime soon, I'll use it again and intentionally rub a part of her foot where the skin is naturally baby soft.

I just continued to beautify her already cute feet without worrying about tickling her. When I'd hit a ticklish spot, she'd tense up and her foot would twitch. It was adorable! :D

Never really got a laugh, but give me time. This is the first time I've actually gotten her to admit that her feet are ticklish! I'm sure with more of these pedicures, I can get her to laugh at least once. ;)

Thanks for letting me share. :)

Wow, you're lucky that she indulges you like that. Have fun and keep telling us your experiences. :D

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back