• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pedicure

akeee

Hello guys,
I have this thing about accidental tickles, like during a pedicure. I have never actually seen a woman going through a full pedicure and being ticklish, but I have heard it can really tickle. So has any of you guys ever seen a woman going through a pedicure where she was ticklish? Please tell me about your stories.
thanks

akeee

I did a little research today on your request. Using the Google usenet archives I was able to find these interesting tid bits of ticklish information for you. What makes these so interesting as they come from ladies outside of our little fetish circle. These were all found from threads in the alt.fashion newsgroup dating back to 1997 -98.

Enjoy!

I have been going for pedicures on a regular bases for many years now. Unfortunately I find them to be both beneficial and way to ticklish. Can any of you ladies relate any of your ticklish pedicure experiences to me, I feel as if I am alone in this. Do any of you have feet that are so ticklish that getting a pedicure is sheer torment. I have tried several different people over the years and it doesn't matter, the result is still the same, it absolutely tickles. I would do it myself, but prefer a professional touch. Any related thoughts would be appreciated.

Mrs.TicklishFeet

Everytime i get a pedicure i sart gettin g the giggles it tickles soo much, and have to try and stop myself from kickin the person giving me the pedicure. A very hard thing to do.

***Nicole***

I recieved a gift cetificate from my friends at a day spa/salon for my birthday.I really want to get my first pedicure but my feet are pretty ticklish.Any advice? suggestions? is it ok to giggle my way through it? I've never had one before so I don't know exactly what to expect, but I really want to give it a shot.

thanks Kim

Hi Kim, My feet are ungodly ticklish, but pedicures don't affect me. Anytime I've had one, it's been more of a firm touch used, and quite a bit of pressure when your feet are being massaged, so it doesn't really tickle. You'll also get some exfoliation done and buffing of any calloused areas which also uses pressure. Hope it turns out well for you...believe me, it's worth it and your feet will feel excellent afterwards.

-annie

Hi Kim , this is Donna. Its ok to giggle through it. I had a similar experience and a friend told me about something to do. At first I said no way but then after thinking it over I did it. What she told me was this. In order to keep me from being so ticklish,she asked me to come to her house and let her tickle my feet lightly for a period of thirty minutes a day for seven days. She used the little brushes and lightly touched my feet with her hands jut like the lady would do when I got the pedicure. When the time came for me to get the pedicure I was a little nervous. But the degtee of ticklishness in my feet was greatly reduced .So give it a try and let me know how it goes.

One warning -- if your feet are *extremely* ticklish, a pedicure can be sheer torture. Scraping/buffing the callouses off the bottom of my feet (yucky-sounding, but part of a good pedicure) was absolutely hell on earth for me, and even having my toenails polished (the person has to, of course, maneuver your feet while s/he is polishing your toes) made me shake. The person performing the pedicure certainly seemed to be doing a fine job particularly under these circumstances, but due to my ticklishness I left far more tense than I was when I walked in. (Toenails looked nice, though.) Just thought I'd warn you.

My feet are so ticklish I'm worried, though - maybe they'll have to sedate

Three true pedicure tickling incidents

I was going to post this in the stories section, but seeing this post made me want to answer here!!! (by the way, I've been out of commission for the last month and a half because I didn't have internet service at home so hope no one thought I was dissing the board!!)

Anyhow, JUST THE OTHER DAY, I was walking home from work. I live in NYC and there are nails places all over the place and I ALWAYS look inside. Twice this has paid off with ticklishness. First time was a few years ago, and I always stopped by this one place right by my apartment where the pedicure chairs were right near the window. This is right in midtown, so there's always tons of hot girls in there. Sure enough, on this occasion, there was a brunette woman in her late 30's, pretty, professional, laughing hysterically, one hand clutching her chest and the other gripping the arm of the chair as she hitched forward and tried to contain herself. As my eyes first set on her through the window, this was already in mid tickle. I couldn't believe it.

Now as for the other day! The girl, all american blonde (might have even been a tourist), best of all: pretty and in her 20's(!), biting her lip, squeezing her eyes shut, her mouth quivering on the edge of laughter, while the asian pedicurist was furiously brushing the sole of her foot, while her other hand was TIGHTLY holding her ankle up, oblivious to what she was inflicting on her client!!! I sat there transfixed!!!! On the prior incident, I had been so flustered I had actually walked away! Not so this time, I stood there, GAPING in the doorway of this place, the doors were wide open since it had been hot that day, hoping no one would come out and tell me to scram! She just kept squirming up in her chair, and she MADE EYE CONTACT with me and looked real embarrassed for a second, but then I guess the pedicurist hit another spot and she squeezed shut her eyes and scrunched up her face! This girl was really ticklish! Her feet were nice, long and slender. I was there for probably a minute (which is a long time if you think about it) and then, once again getting paranoid and flustered, I had to walk away!! (I left when the pedicurist had finished with the one foot. As I walked away, she was picking up the other foot to do the other one!!!). Once again, I came to the scene of the crime mid-incident.

Lastly, while we're on the subject, my ex girlfriend once left a message on my machine (I still have it on tape!!)saying she had been to the pedicurist that day and that it had tickled so much that she started laughing and the pedicurist looked up and laughed with her, but kept on scrubbing! I think for sure, it's definitley that brush that does it to them!!

Hope you liked these rememberances!!

nontkl

Great Post! Perhaps I need to get a part-time job as a pedicurist!

I have on a few occasions accompanied my wife to the nail salon she goes to simply because I didn't have a choice. The smell of that stuff they spray on those sculptured nails nauseates me so I try to avoid going if possible. Every time I have though there is someone there that is in agony. The funny part is that all of the girls who work there are of Asian descent and when they're scrubbing a poor Gal's sole they'll look at you with this big smile on their face which I will return. The one time I will never forget was when this adorable young looking girl was there and like in nontkl's post she was gripping the chair tightly as her soles were being filed and I'll never forget her gritting her teeth and saying out loud, "Oh my God this is murder!" Followed by hysterical laughter. I had to put my head down and laugh softly which got my Wife to nudge me in my side and say,"Behave!" Heh! Heh! heh!

If I could stand the smell of that stuff they spray on fingernails I'd be there all the time. Sigh! Some things in life are just not right.

MO:cool:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back