• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pedicure

Leekaye

TMF Novice
My partner Steve had ask me a few times if I wanted a pedicure but never got round to having 1, a few weeks had past & he asked again so i decide to book 1 for Friday afternoon sooooo they would be nice & soft for when he came home from work, all sensitive ready to be tickled..... OMG it was amazing the intense massage she gave me was to die for & very ticklish I had to compose myself as I was dying to giggle & squirm the more she rubbed the more ticklish it was, at 1 point I did giggle as I couldn't take anymore. as she was massaging the soles of my feet she told me that this was the most ticklish spot on feet, I was trying so hard not to giggle but couldn't help a few lil 1's sneaking out. I needed to try & keep my mind of it so I decided to take a few pics & vids to send to Steve teasing him while he was at work...

SO Steve...do tell us what happened when you got home......!!!!!!

Ahh well let's just say Sams sensitivity levels went up by about a thousand % and I thoroughly tested those perfectly pedicured tootsies 😉

Yea I just went through the same thing, posted a story of it in the stories section, it was bad

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back