• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Peek-A-Boo [Clare Bowen]

cutegiggler4

Clare pulled on her belly shirt for what seemed like the millionth time that day, trying to hide her exposed navel. She was still trying to figure out how her manager Meg convinced her to dress like this for their shoot today. Its not even a belly shirt really, it stops just below her breasts, and if she raises her arms up you can practically see everything. She silently told herself it wouldn't matter, and put on the running shorts she was told to wear with it. She had never thought she had a great figure, with her 32B chest and slightly wide hips. She kept getting photo shoot offers though, and it paid the bills. Her long curling blond hair fell all the way to her hips, and her innocent enough looking blue eyes looked worried in her reflection where she was pulling on her shirt again before giving up.

At the studio she had her arms crossed over herself until they were completely ready for her to step over for the running shoes ad shots. The typical shots were taken and laid out before her to admire, she had to admit, they looked pretty good.
"We want one with you pulling on this rope, like you're pulling yourself up." The photographer was moving a thick gym rope in front of the backdrop where she was standing before. She cursed herself for predicting this happening in her head. Without a word she slowly lifted up and grabbed the rope, wrapping it around both her wrists as he instructed her to do so. He quickly proceeded to blind her with the flashing bulb of her camera and she tried to work with him the best she could.

When she let herself back down the the ground, everyone was leaving for lunch. Clare was going to follow them down to the 3rd floor to enjoy the free lunch that was usually provided with these shoots, but her hands wouldn't move. Everyone was walking out of the room, completely unaware of her struggle. Just as she was about to call out, the door slammed behind her co-workers as they headed for the elevator.
"Hello?! Can anyone hear me?" She heard the second metal door behind her open up and she jumped when she heard male voices. Three men, stopped and looked at her for a minute while she struggled with the rope. "Help, can you? I'm stuck and my crew went to lunch."
"So sorry, miss. Thought lunch was in here today. But sure." The medium build guy tried to free her wrists from the thick rope while the other two shrugged and walked back through the door, eager to find the free food. He had to be about mid 20s, obviously one of the models, with bright green eyes and a charming smile.

His hands brushed her elbows and she let out a giggle as he pulled on the rope.
"What?"
"Nothing, sorry. I'm just really ticklish." The man tried to think to himself about the situation presented to him. A beautiful girl was trapped, and he was alone with her. Her long white blond hair fell to her upper stomach now from her hands being pulled taught above her head, and she was balancing on her tip toes, making her chest arch out from her back. The tiny jogging shorts she had on hugged her hips ever so right, and didn't leave much to the imagination. She was barefoot, with red nail polish on her toes, and he couldn't stop staring at her creamy white breasts that threatened to peek out of the half shirt that delicately clung to perked nipples. She seemed shockingly unaware of her situation and it made him grin.

He felt like he couldn't have been in a better position, considering he always had dreamt of tickling beautiful women, and this one was perfectly set up for him. Before he could stop himself, he lightly ran his fingers down her arms, and past her underarms. She let out an adorable shriek, jumping into the air, making her perked chest show itself.
"Don't touch me! Whats wrong with you?!" He loved the idea of her perfect breasts playing peek-a-boo with him, and he positioned himself in front of her, lightly drawing his fingertips in circles on her perfectly shaved armpits. She erupted into a shrieking giggle fit, those perfect pink nipples flashing in and out of its cover with every jump.
"No..hehehehehehehehehe...plehehehase...stop!" She tried fighting her giggling and that just made him tickle faster. Her giggles exploded again when he drew his fingers down under those breasts, making her laugh and scream while he watched her nipples harden from his hands being close.

Should I make a part 2 or continue?

Definitely continue. Love how descriptive you make it, very easy to imagine the scene :)

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back