• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pen tickling.

TickleToy4You

TMF Regular
Anyone ever try tickling someone with a pen or have ever had a pen used on you before? I've had my feet tortured with a ball-point pen twice before and it was pure torture. Plus having my toes tied back and my ankles tied up just made it much worse. He didn't even try to write anything on my feet, just scribbled and made lines all over my soles. I felt like I was seriously being tortured in a chamber or something haha.

Yes. Works really really well, but everyone seem to get really mad about having to have to wash it off. Apparently it's a bitch to do.

Hella fun though.

Hahaha it wasn't that bad but I did have to scrub it off with a lot of soap. It's torture...and being tied up just makes it unbearable.

My former tickle buddy wanted me to do that to her

But before I ever did, she stopped returning my calls.

I'd like to try it but wonder about the logistics - tickle torture bondage is one thing, but I imagine it's tricky holding the foot in place for that kind of tickling. You'd have to restrain your ticklee with something sturdy like ankle stocks and tie the toes so your victim can't move her or his soles as you write on them.

Well the first time I had my toes tied back but the second time my ankles were handcuffed and the guy just sat on my legs, held one foot still and scribbled on my feet with his other hand. He was just focused on making sure the pen was actually writing on my foot.

I just love to be tickled with a pen and I agree it is torture, but in a good way. And on the feet will send me to outer space.

Just an FYI if you have pen all over you when you are done, just use hair spray and it will take it off in a second. I save all my old pens that don't write and it tickles just the same.

I draw on my girlfriends feet from time to time.
Tickles her like mad haha, but she really tries to hold still so the picture does not get ruined so I use it to my advantage because she pulls away from normal tickles.

Pens do work well. I tried it once. I was discussing tickling with a female pen pal from Texas, who was not part of TMF, a few years ago. She told me that her soles were not ticklish if they were tickled with fingers, but, that if someone used a pen on her bare soles, her soles then became very ticklish. It was the first time I had heard of this, but... nonetheless, according to this girl, this is how she was.

Mitch

Yes, I've used ballpoint pens for tickling, both giving and receiving. They can be very effective on the soles. :feets:

I would love to do another session where i'm strapped down and tortured with a pen against my feet. I'm sure i'd go crazy over it haha. My friend tried to write "tickle my feet" but I was moving around too much so he just scribbled on them which made it worse lol.

Something else to try...have your tickler wash the ink off while you're still tied up :devil2:

Christopher

Haha use a sponge on my feet, that would probably tickle a lot too. I was gagged for a little bit during the one session because I was screaming really loud and curisng at the guy haha. Tape gags suck :(

I had it done to me years ago. I don't really remember much about it, though, like if it was really effective or not. :shrug:

I've never had that done to me, but if it's as effective as everyone says it is, then I'd love to try it! haha

its total torture on a woman's feet if there very ticklish and the hairspray thing works well for fast removal but oh its much more fun for the tickler to slowly scrub the ink off with some soap and a small brush and keep his ticklee in hysterics till there clean.

back in the 80's when i had surgury on my leg i was in traction with my leg in a cast down to my ankle..my gf and some of her friends came to visit me alot and they all wanted to sign my cast..which they did.Then my gf knowing about my tickling fetish decided to get some payback and started using the pen on the bottom of my foot that was in the leg cast stuck in traction...i remember laughing my ass off it was so brutal burying my face in my pillow so i wouldnt scare the whole floor! Afterwards they left and my roomate laughed at me for losing it so much.Then he said that he could see they wrote on my foot! I thought she was just messing around tickling me with the back end of the pen! He said she wrote VERY TICKLISH down my foot and made squiggly lines all over! Now i knew i was in deep shit cuz the second a nurse saw it she would have to scrub it off.But i wasnt in a condition to go through another round of tickling just yet so i just kept my mouth shut hoping no one would come in for anything....that lasted about 1/2 and hr.The nurse saw it...kinda laughed and said well im sorry but its gotta come off! She got a basin of water and a washcloth and a scrub brush and proceeded to tickle the ever loving shit out of me scubbing my foot till the ink was completely off...which took awhile.I remember being absolutely spent after it was over...but from that moment on i became a tickle target for every nurse who was on the floor till i was eventually discharged

Brings a whole new meaning to the term "pen pal"

Its fun to do, doesnt work much on me, its too sharp and just feels annoying.

I did it to Cyn before...drove her nuts!!! SHe also said that the washing off part was tuff to handle, allthough, i didnt use a sponge....I used a srcub brush.....hehehehe

It is the best tool I've found so far to use on my feet next to fingers. It tickles like crazy. My feet move like crazy when a pen is used. I find pressing it hard and then quickly flicking it up or down my sole works the best for me.

The last time i tickled my x girlfriend i grabbed a pen and started writting on her feet things like"i'm so ticklish","please tickle me" etc.Of course she was tied on the bed,and of course it was a matter of time till she started begging and screaming.When i was done with both feet i put some foam both on them and starting cleaning with an old toothbrush,untill they were totally clear.
I think it is the worst torture she has ever got.

I had this done twice, by different women, and I found it to hurt like hell. Maybe my feet are too sensitive. I felt the pointy pen was too sharp of any object....but I can see where some may like it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/5/2024
The TMF Welcome forum has a place for you to say hello to us! Take a moemnt and say Hi.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back