• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pennsylvania!!

18/m

ima 18 yo ler from philly. Right now im in shippensburg for school but I shall return... thats right...i shall return.

South Jersey here...

...but very close to philly. I'm a 30 yr old male 'ler, but interested in exploring my 'lee side. 6'2, 245lbs, athletic and fun. Love to hear from anyone into tickling...i'm so tickle deprived! LOL

Ok...Now I know...

After reading all 82 posts...I know its something in the PA water. Should we bottle this stuff and sell it? Think of the possibilties! Everyone ticklish and loving to the tickled! Everyone loving to tickle!! OMG the thought! It sure is nice knowing I'm surrounded by ticklers. When I walk down the street, I'll be thinking, "Are you one? Are you one?" *giggle. The thought makes me weak in the knees.

Even though I'm now in Central Jersey....

I'm originally from Berks County, PA, Just like Soleman....Reading, to be exact. I am a passionate 'ler of female feet who is looking for the ideal 'lee...

I am really begining to believe the "water theory" As I recall, while living in PA, just about every woman I met was ticklish to some degree or another. And about half of those it was from head to toe !
Maybe it is time to look at some property for sale :)

V

originally PA /m w/ his Jerseygirl

interested in chatting and whatever that may develop into. Living in S Jersey come to PA often

21/m....both but mostly 'lee, but pretty new to this whole thing, but loving it so far lol

any female 'lers around?

Wow jeez, there must be something the in the water really :) Well, I'm a guy in DC and go to PA often, would love to get to know new ppl who are into tickling and maybe have some fun and giggles together :-D Or just chat... If interested, my pic is in the attachment (if it works as intended...) Feel free to PM or email [email protected]

Cheers!

I think personals sections should be strictly limited to those of us CURRENTLY residing in the state. I see too many posts with beggars from elsewhere saying how "often" they pass through.

P.S. GO BIRDS!

damn!!

Oh boy somebodys crying. Guess I'll have to put my house up for sale and move back to PA tomorrow! Luckily this guy doesn't make the rules.

renegadeguy2000 said:
I think personals sections should be strictly limited to those of us CURRENTLY residing in the state. I see too many posts with beggars from elsewhere saying how "often" they pass through.

P.S. GO BIRDS!

Besides who doesn't know that all of South Jersey is just an extension of Pennsylvania anyway and the majority of us here have roots there? So are we going to draw restrictions on the basis of state lines? when did this become a gestapo thread? no one is free to post here? did they rebuild the berlin wall between NJ and PA and I missed it? PA is obviously the capitol of tickling in this country and having been born there and rather wishing i could go back i think i have every right to post here and communicate with my commonwealth brethren.

uh...

barefeetarebest said:
Oh boy somebodys crying. Guess I'll have to put my house up for sale and move back to PA tomorrow! Luckily this guy doesn't make the rules.

I don't see anybody crying. In case you didn't notice, none of my posts in this section at all are responses to wanting to meet someone.

--

This is directed at anyone who who cares:

I actually find it disturbing how many random posters there are who aren't regulars in the other forums on this site who are looking for a partner. It doesn't make you wonder why someone from a particular area posts about chatting to a certain group of people in a set region only to have someone from across the world saying how they "added them" and "hope to chat with them soon" (maybe to mastubate while they chat, mind you). I also find it disturbing that people who post looking to meet anyone get responses from practically anyone from anywhere (talk about random desperation with the possibility of one of those responders being a stalker). That's where my previous posted comment comes into play.

I think barefeetarebest is being a little emotionally oversensitive here.

No, really?????????

barefeetarebest said:
Besides who doesn't know that all of South Jersey is just an extension of Pennsylvania anyway and the majority of us here have roots there? So are we going to draw restrictions on the basis of state lines? when did this become a gestapo thread? no one is free to post here? did they rebuild the berlin wall between NJ and PA and I missed it? PA is obviously the capitol of tickling in this country and having been born there and rather wishing i could go back i think i have every right to post here and communicate with my commonwealth brethren.

Southern Jersey is an auto given as a part of PA. There is no Jersey anyway: north Jersey, you're a New Yorker, south Jersey, you like Philly. I wasn't pointing out anybody from Jersey, but do you not read in other posts from this forum how people from other, further states respond to this stuff?

I'm not flaming against you bud, I'm trying to point out the OBVIOUS.

Last edited:
Let's stop with the BS NOW before this gets to be too much. This isn't what this thread or this forum is about. Cut it the hell out.

all right alright no offense taken, no harm meant your way. Hey we all want to fish the most well-stocked ponds, right?

Excellent. Good to see that I don't have to remind folks that Personals are not just for residents of a given area, but for travellers visiting as well. One may post a personal due to VISITING an area. Happens a bit, after all.

The behavior posted IS being seen by everyone reading this thread, too, btw. Means that the play partners looking may not be so pleased reading such an exchange. Might want to tone down the rhetoric here in future.

Western Pa

hey hey ... western pah here! southern cambria actually... in the middle of NOWHERE! heheh... bored and ticklish! drop me a line:) :happyfloa

hbangel

while i agree philly is much beter than pittsburgh-(excepy for laughin loud), anyone who feels it necessary to point they go to Penn not PSU obviously needs a serious tickling to bring them back down off their ivy league high horse!! BTW--are ivy leaguers more ticklish than us regular folks?

You rock Z! Thank you kyndly for the luv... but you know- I've got lots of Philly in me... so i guess I have the best of both worlds!? :)

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back