• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pennsylvania!!

:bump: Bumping this thread up as some Pennsylvanians need to find it.:bump:

I am back in PA...living in Delaware County and am looking for some tickle fun and hopefully more!

Been a while since I've been on here. Good to see this thread is still active... GREAT to see SOOO MANY Pa lees and lers. :) Hope all is wonderful with everyone! :)
And so you don't have to flip back to find my older posts... I'm 35/f (jeeze- i feel old when i write it like that! lol) definitely a lee, but I've been known to have ler tendencies. I'm in south-central PA... in the boonies/mountains. :) I'm always up for a chat, drop me a line, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. :)

Male LER. M/F. Philadelphia suburbs, looking for Female Lee. Also like ice Princess's idea for forming a mini nest group.

Also so looking for a female ler/lee im a 30/m ticklish all over.....in the Northeast near Philly private message me if interested...Jay muscles.jpg

Hey folks!!! im a 24 male ler from Johnstown pa area. Definitly in still in the closet about all of this but I would love to chat with some like minded folks in the area. My interest as far as participation is female lee's (doesn't seem to be many around here) but, Hell, i'll chat it up with anybody!! I am a car guy, i bleed black and gold and i give one hell of a massage! =) I am married to a wonderful woman who knows that i enjoy tickling but doesn't really know the extent that i enjoy it. Oh well... Feel free to chat or pm any time and i'll get back at ya asap!!! Thanks ~ PX

im a 26/m from the northeastern area of PA. Im out of Scranton PA and been looking for a female ticklee. Maybe somebody out there would be interested? Age isnt an issue (obviously legal age...lol). Please send me a PM if any ladies out there would be interested in a little fun. We can chat if you want, just hit me up :) come on PA ladies :D

I'm a 22 soon to be 23 year old male ler from the NORTHWEST part of Pa in Clarion County. WHO WANTS TICKLED?

im a female lee from pittsburgh and im 19.
i like both male and female lers but it seems i can never find one.

I just moved to Pittsburgh last week if you're still around. I don't know anybody out here and it'd be nice to atleast chat with someone who's familiar with the area. Send me a message if you want to chat.

Yeah, it is hard. If only more females around here knew that there are actually guys here just into tickling and just looking for just that, nothing sexual and that we're just normal guys. Maybe a group of us guys should just meet at a bar or another public place sometime to just meet and try to talk to some girls about what we like to do. I mean it might seem less weird to them if it's a group of us doing something like watching a Pens game then just one or two guys prowling around walking up to random girls with a camera like some guys do lol.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back