• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pennsylvania!!

Haha, I started this thread when I was 20... now 25. Time flies I guess?

It's so good to see so many folks from PA. It has been a while since anyone posted here, so I thought I'd give it a bump! By the way, who else is excited for the warm weather... tank tops and flip flops are just around the corner!!! I know I'm looking forward to it! :)

Yeah flip flops

How are you laughing? Hope all is well!

Haha, I started this thread when I was 20... now 25. Time flies I guess?

That is crazy, I just took notice of that. Almost six years ago and 13 pages of replies. Plenty of lees and lers in Pa.

Haha, and now 26. If I were a tree, this thread would be like counting my rings... In the Harrisburg area now, btw.

Still right down the road in York. We should put a little gathering of our own together.

I'm from the Philly/West chester area. Lee/Ler. Do people actually get together? In Pgh at the moment

21 male lee/ler (mostly lee but happy to ler) in Bucks County PA.

Hey me and my 25 year old hot blonde gf are going to be in the Philly area next week, wondering if anyone would be interested in hosting a pro session, plenty of pics available if your interested. We both switch depending on what your looking for! just pm us, thanks!

I'm a male LER and a LEE (with Females, only) near Pittsburgh. No one has ever responded to any of my posts, so I gave up[ trying top find a Female/Females connection.

Hi guys, very new F/ lee here. Pitts PA Nervous after reading all this hungry messages lol But howdy!

Welcome, Jazz. While it's perfectly understandable to feel nervous, please bear in mind that you're just getting started, and a few butterflies in the stomach are almost expected from newbies.

While I'm too far away for you (damn!), I'm certain that you'll find someone close by that will be able to satisfy your interest in being tickled.

If you do meet someone from here (or from anywhere on the 'Net) in person, I would HIGHLY recommend that you do so in a public place, such as a restaurant or bar. Good luck to you.

P.S. There are numerous tickling gatherings throughout the U.S.; one of the biggest is in Philadelphia, it's held in early May every year.

Huh. How have I not replied to this thread yet?

Hello everyone. 21 year old male Ler(occasionally Lee) from Greensburg.

What's New

6/2/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this SUnday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back