• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pennsylvania!!

Definitely .. And if you don't mind male on male tickling this is a good place, females seem to be somewhat scarce when looking for tickling fun. That's why I don't mind male On male.

Oh yes we are here!! Btw looks like some of us hide for years especially when we lose tickle bets. Right Laughin?

er... um.... I really have no possible way of knowing what you're talking about dear. ;)
I DO, however, owe you an apology. I have been gone FAR TOO LONG.

I owe you.
or you owe me.
or something. all I know... is that some is going to get the living crap tickled out of them.... =D

Single male 51 lee/ler prefer to tickle and be tickled by women but have tickled guys prefer to be ler when it comes to guys. Live an hour west of pittsburgh.

And I live in south jersey and would love to chat with or meet other tickle lovers! If nothing else just for good conversation and chatting.

I might as well De-lurk here for the good of PA lers and lees :happyfloa

I am 27 m/ler in clinton county PA, hope everyone is having a good day :D

31/m from Milford Pa here. Don't mind the screen name, I've had it since the tmf started and I was much younger haha

I'm a pansexual switch living in Norristown with my bi switch boyfriend. I moved here a few months ago from VA. He moved from VA as well and was here a few months before me. He is from FL originally and I was born and raised in VA.

SW PA area Male, LER and/or LEE, strictly M/F or F/M or FF+/M ---no M/M whatsoever--prefer sensual tickle tease/pleasure torture vs. torment and punishment (both giving and getting); creatively devised bondage that does not inflict discomfort or pain, yet renders LEE effectively defenseless and at the long, slow, lovingly playful mercy of the LER(S) with some 'playtime plot' involved to enhance the anticipation and denial. Feathers, feathery dusters, soft bristle brushes, finger tips, fur mitts as Tickle Tools. if LER(s), LEE(s) are well-groomed, clean, safe/sane, with good personal hygene --then Lickle Tickle is very much enjoyed as one of the most effective methods. Also have a delightful, sensual, and satisfying Fetish for Female Feet (stockings, bare; well-pedicured and clean) and furry/fuzzy/fluffy bedroom slippers as accent to pretty Female feet,soles,toes (and as a very effective Tickle Tease Tool, too!):tickling::wave:

hey there, Dragon_Slayer checking in again, male 22, susquehanna county in the northeast lookin fo female lees/lers/switches

I'm cracking up because I started this thread in 2006 as a 20 year old and I am now 29. Time flies. I actually am having some pretty fun tickling experiences right now, but I have never met a single person from this forum, let alone through this thread. Still, glad it's been helpful for some. Have fun and be safe out there!

Hey dude, I'm sorry you've never had a connection through this site. I've had great luck myself. The important thing is that you HAVE had some good experiences, and that you're still here! Happy tickling life! :)

//R

Yeah neither have I .. Although I've had lots of fun outside of this site as well.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back