• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

People I would love to tickle.....

a big bow would be nice :p
and a bottle of baby oil wrapped up too :p

I would probably faint if I found Drew Barrymore under my tree or menorah...wow...THAT would be the greatest gift of all...she's in my top 3 celebs...and I've had a crush on her for YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!! And since she likes being tickled, that makes her an even greater object of my lust/affections...wow...what a lady!!!!! :) I'd love to have a ticklefight with her and my ler...that would be perfection...

MistressValerie said:
Roffles :D My hands slide more easily over smooth skin when I give an oiled full-body rub ... ;)

Oh, well, see, that's the thing. Don't tell anyone, but I'm pretty sure I'm too ticklish for a full-body rub...

Wade said:
Oh, well, see, that's the thing. Don't tell anyone, but I'm pretty sure I'm too ticklish for a full-body rub...

Oh right....like that's a big secret.

lmao

Zomg wade's ticklish?(no sarcasm intended, i really didn't know)

Dam i want to give someone a full body rub.

Wade said:
If you're only "pretty sure," it sounds like we need to test this hypothesis to be certain :)

Bah, moody fickle pesky dirty humanlings.

Does that mean you don't consider yourself human anymore, now?

lonelykimiko said:
Or Amy Lee sat in the stocks upnder my tree! *drools*

i noticed you mentioned summer glau on your tickle list, boy do i love her in serenity/firefly. if i get you amy lee in stocks, under the tree with all the tools you might need, i'll snag myself summer. it'll be a tickle fest :happy:

MistressValerie said:
If you're only "pretty sure," it sounds like we need to test this hypothesis to be certain :)

lonelykimiko said:
I volunteer! ^^

Gulp.

See, this is why I was never that good at science. Testing hypotheses seems like so much work. ...Doesn't it?

But its all for the benefits of science my dear friend! now lie down!

:p .

Wade said:
Gulp.

See, this is why I was never that good at science. Testing hypotheses seems like so much work. ...Doesn't it?

Another man's work is another's pleasure. You need to learn to adapt.

lonelykimiko said:
But its all for the benefits of science my dear friend! now lie down!

:p .

Lie down?! Oh, that can't possibly end well...

I don't suppose there's any way we can address this scientific question through more theoretical exploration...?

Sorry, man, but theoreticals only get you so far. To really find out the truth, you need to actually find out, and the best approach is a "Hands On" one, so you'd best do what the lady said :cool:

Wade said:
Lie down?! Oh, that can't possibly end well...

I don't suppose there's any way we can address this scientific question through more theoretical exploration...?
We need to use the Ab-Mistress Tables for lab experiments to justify their high purchase cost. Also, the cheerleaders need extra lab credits to remain eligible for scholarships this semester, so by hopping up on that nice, padded table and putting your wrists and ankles in the stirrups, you'll make a lot of cheerleaders very happy :)

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back