• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

People think this is fun?

These are probably the same arseholes that created bumb fights, girls gone wild, or something else as stupid, dangerous, and demeaning. That's just horrible; now fast food workers have to put up with this crap! Not worth the money they're paid, that's for sure!:sowrong:

Words fail me. The..scum who did this will no doubt post it to YouTube, which should aide the authorities in tracking him down. See you in 10 to 20 pal. And by the way, much of the money you do manage to earn when you get out will go towards the medical bills and other expenses the victim of your stupidity may incur.

These are probably the same arseholes that created bumb fights, girls gone wild, or something else as stupid, dangerous, and demeaning. That's just horrible; now fast food workers have to put up with this crap! Not worth the money they're paid, that's for sure!:sowrong:

My dear Kis, in this instance it is perfectly acceptable to call this guy an asshole.

Yeah, this jerk is an asshole.

Last edited:
Come on! I'm all for pranks and whatnot, but pranks shouldn't involve hurting someone!

Allow me to post my favorate fast food prank. First, you go to McDonalds. Order 2 McDoubles. Pay for them. Leave. Then drive 1-2 miles down the road where there is another McDonalds. Order 2 McDoubles. When you get to the window to pay, say "here is my order!" and give him the 2 mcdoubles, then drive off!

See? Nobody gets hurt, probably both people have a laugh.

What a fucking dick.
I've heard of that prank before. I thought it was stupid then too. Only huge douchebags do shit like that.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back