• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

People Who Smoke Within One Hour Of Waking Greater Cancer Risks

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
www.wpvi.com.

According to a report on WPVI tonight, it is said that smokers who have their first cigarette of the day, within one hour after waking.. are far more likely to be diagnosed with what will be lung cancer that will ultimately take their lives.

If this is an accurate report, then such was true with my mom.

From my age of reason.. until she stopped smoking in 2003, I would always smell the mentholated cigs coming from my mom's room, the minute she got up in the morning.

This is a very interesting and informative study, and the first I've heard of it.

I smoke when I'm still asleep.

Which is why I like to fight waking up...I'll die.

My ex girlfriend couldn't function without a fag and a cup of coffee when she woke up, she'd be proper cranky!

fascinating correlation!!!

in other news, alcoholics who start drinking prior to breakfast are more likely to develop cirrhosis. and stoners who wake and bake are less productive on the job.

People that shower within an hour of waking up are more likely to die from a slip-and-fall.

* lights ciggie

in other news, alcoholics who start drinking prior to breakfast are more likely to develop cirrhosis. and stoners who wake and bake are less productive on the job.

Good thing I don't eat breakfast then.

Studies by the Surgeon General have shown that quitting smoking and/or masturbating simultaneously, by age 40, cuts your risk of any type of CANCER by over 20%.

While it might be too late for some ... you can still reduce the likelihood, by at least cutting back.

The same studies also show that by "Refraining From Tipping", you save at least 20% of your $ from the tab.

Fuuuukkkk.

I think that it's best to smoke before I read this thread before I succccumb to Knee-jerk browbeating!

PS: I only Wake and bake on the weekends.

Who is giving you this info?

Work and pleasure are two different things.

PS: What the mutherfuk does work and private life have to do with thi9s tread?

Completely two different things....

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back