• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

PERFECT way to make girls tickle each other!

tick331

Hi guys!
I just discovered a great way to make girls tickle each other. Right now I´m taking a lot of photos at work, because the company I work for wants to make their homepage better. And therefore I'm taking photos of people I work with in worksituations. Well, there are many pretty ladies at my work, and I started to take pictures of them two and two. Then I always pretend not to be very happy about the way they are smiling, and says: "Well, I want more happy faces in the picture, I think you have to tickle your friend a little to make her laugh".
It's amazing how easy it is to make a girl tickle another girl. They are almost always ticklish, and the best part is that the girl who is beeing tickled always wants revenge. Three times now, small ticklefights have started because of my "innocent" request! I could just sit down and enjoy the show. Try it guys, I almost promise that it will work. At least if you pick girls that you know are good friends and therefore dares to do it.
Tick33

Cool! Instead of using a regular camera, d'ya think you set up a similar situation with a video camera and brings us some footage of one of these ticklefights? 'Cos that'd be so excellent. :D

COOOOOL! :cool:

I need to start working at a company, which I will, just anoter 2 years......or 3.:p

Thanx for the idea, I will treasure it! :happy:

Wow! That sounds great! :)
Keep pretending: "No, she doesn't look happy enough... maybe her feet are more ticklish... Let's take her shoes off!"
*wakes up and realizes it was only a dream* :(

Tried something like that myself!

And nobody slapped me, yet.

:D

Wooooooo..!

Sounds like a winner! Would be interesting if there's a large group of girls and you single one out who "doesn't smile enough".

Until they point out it's *you*, behind the camera, the dourest guy in the room...

What can I say? Filming cute girls tickling each other is tough!

Bah... just tickle them till they beg and cry.

[And the boys in blue carry you away...]

Nah crying faces don't make for good pictures. Cleaners are boys in blue too LOL

ooh yea brother! the hollywood brother is impressed at your good luck brother. The hollywood brother want you to post some of those tickle pics and keep enjoying the great tickle fights that you set up brother

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back