• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Person Whos Been Banned From The Most Groups?

Lucifer1

Man I lost count but I think I beat everyone! Ok let me try to remember:
3SW Wrestling (twice)
Wrestlezone
Horror.com (twice)
ChristyHemme.com
TMF (not that I care!)
Chloroforum (twice)
Slumberville
New York Sports Talk
Wide World of Women (An amazing 3 times!!! :D )
KristiaKnowles.com
JenniferChamberlin.com (What a slut! :grind_tee )
MHS Fantasy Sports (But Got Reinstated)

Theres got to be more I just cant remember. Screw them all! What is this Nazi Germany or some dopey dictatorship? I say what I want! You dont like it the open the door and ill split! I dont break the rules, I use them.

i can't name most of them but online friends would always have me go flame up certain forums and bring general mischief to the environment which would get me banned and then i'd come back with a different account and proxy and cause more problems until i got bored

So you did it as sort of a favor? Thats cool, I bet you raised hell man.

Hmm... I know a dude who's been banned from any forum he got into because he's stupid. That would be over 15 of them. I personally banned him from my forum in advance(I know the guy in real life, unfortunately, and he's a real brainfucked moron).

Lucifer said:
Theres got to be more I just cant remember. Screw them all! What is this Nazi Germany or some dopey dictatorship? I say what I want! You dont like it the open the door and ill split! I dont break the rules, I use them.

Sure say what you want....just don't blame everyone else for the consequences you bring up on yourself....

So youre saying not to say what you want? Damn! This country changed since Reagan was president!

The rules state:

We take the "be polite" rule very seriously! We do not tolerate any rudeness. Any member who is intentionally unpleasant or disruptive will receive one warning (at our discretion). And if the member offends again the member will be banned without warning. This goes for private messaging as well.

Free speech is not carte blanche to be rude and disruptive, especially not here at the Tickletheater. Stating your mind is fine, but doing so in a disruptive, rude, or otherwise offensive manner is unacceptable. If you wish to state your mind in such a manner, find a different place to do it.

Well at least this Shadow guy makes sense when hes telling the rules. The girl before told me everything in the encyclopedia but didnt tell me anything about how to post more respectfully which in the mods eyes I need to do.

I'm sorry...Since you stated that you "didn't break the rules but bent them" I assumed you had actually read the rules. I believe I said pretty much the same thing HDS said only I didn't include a quote from the rules themselves.

I was going to use this acount for lurking but, what the hell. I haven't been banned from that many forums but, I have had my run ins with mods and self proclaimed forum experts and due to being a bit over sensitive at times I have been kicked off of some forums only to come back under other accounts to stir up more trouble but, the whole thing was stuped and childish and I ended up breaking the trust of those around me. I can't tell you how many sn's I've ruined and online friends I've lost because of my irrational temper tantrums. It really sucks to be a bitter loner on the web. It's like being a big, mean ogre who lives in a cave because everyone fears and hates him. Trust me it isn't worth it.

yeah, i did it as a favor, i don't do it as much anymore but occasionally i might bother

it wasn't just about insulting people though, i always felt there was a point to be made, and not just about being uptight about someone's trollery, and most trollers often forget that aspect

this reminds me of the one quote from the contemporary movie version of lost in space where the bad guy says "evil knows evil"

Wow. It's a good thing I'm not still holding any of my old grudges, otherwise I might be inclined to hire you for your services...

There was a time I was banned from a site because I was a threat to the staff under me and above me at the time (as I would have been promoted soon to acting admin. when the owner was gone making me officially everyone's boss) and was set up and ganged up against by the other staff members (in private and secret of course, since they didn't want their precious public image soiled and did what they did like cowards. And it was serious things they did, like hacking into my account when I wasn't online, and planting false information into the logs to get me in trouble with the owner and then they made it all public like it was some kind of conspiracy on my part).

I was too talented, too resourceful, too well-liked and too experienced for my own good I suppose. I made them obsolete and unnecessary, and so they did what they did to save themselves and their positions on the staff roster. They also were jealous of me and hated the friendship I had with the owner and some of them tried to poison him against me over time. I tell you, the drama, LOL!

It's ok though, since that was a long time ago and I was later proven innocent and justice was served and I was let back on (with the promotion) and they were fired and banned. Old times.

Last edited:
CoopXLR said:
I was going to use this acount for lurking but, what the hell. I haven't been banned from that many forums but, I have had my run ins with mods and self proclaimed forum experts and due to being a bit over sensitive at times I have been kicked off of some forums only to come back under other accounts to stir up more trouble but, the whole thing was stuped and childish and I ended up breaking the trust of those around me. I can't tell you how many sn's I've ruined and online friends I've lost because of my irrational temper tantrums. It really sucks to be a bitter loner on the web. It's like being a big, mean ogre who lives in a cave because everyone fears and hates him. Trust me it isn't worth it.

Hey man I know EXACTLY where youre coming from. As a matter of fact, when I first read this post I thought someone was telling you to act like me!! Well let me tell you that youre not alone on the web, you have me as a friend. As for the tantrums, let me say this...yesterday I wanted somebodys head for what I thought was an insult. I just woke up now and after signing on here I realize that a was a HUGE was of time. My sister (Melissa666) used to post on here but she said this place was hypocritical and became a lurker. I dont know, I dont want to be a lurker. Not to minimize this place but its only a tickling site. I mean if it was a board about politics or like religion that would be a bit different but in the end message boards are easier to find than snow in Alaska. And as for rules and discipline from the mods on these message boards, I dont follow rules unless im getting paid like at work. You wanna kick me off? Do it and be done with it. You dont? Then I want the same rights as everyone else.

Last edited:
HisDivineShadow said:
The rules state:

We take the "be polite" rule very seriously! We do not tolerate any rudeness. Any member who is intentionally unpleasant or disruptive will receive one warning (at our discretion). And if the member offends again the member will be banned without warning. This goes for private messaging as well.

Free speech is not carte blanche to be rude and disruptive, especially not here at the Tickletheater. Stating your mind is fine, but doing so in a disruptive, rude, or otherwise offensive manner is unacceptable. If you wish to state your mind in such a manner, find a different place to do it.

Define unpleasant or disruptive, for I have seen many people offend others here about the quality of tk videos. How far do u have to go to be banned? (I never have been, I dont even know what happens when you are). :nerd:

If we get complaints from other members about the conduct/posts of another member, then it is for sure considered disruptive and rude. That is the most common alert we have. If a post of a more disruptive/rude nature is directed against one member or one small group/opinion, it often must go to prevent a flame war from erupting. Otherwise, we try to use our best judgement as to whether or not a post is disruptive/rude enough to cause a possible blowup later.

In short, there really is no set definition of rude and disruptive. It changes with each thread and circumstance. For instance, a thread on a more controversial subject has a little more leeway then most since posts discussing the subject are bound to be more on the "offensive to some" side. We strive to let each and every member express their opinion(s) without censorship, and it is ALWAYS a bad day when someone's post or thread must be deleted.

Ok guys put Fangoria.com on the banned list for all Lucifer as well. Hey its like the Motorhead song...Born To Raise Hell!!

Hungarian2 said:
How far do u have to go to be banned? (I never have been, I dont even know what happens when you are). :nerd:

Oh, not much. You just can't log in anymore or have access to files.

Man I tell you what in all seriousness im gonna try to follow the rules here even if I dont agree with all of them. If I dont there aint gonna be noplace else for me to go! You saw that list in the initial post...add Fango.com and thats a lot of sites!!!

Man, I know of a former member you would have just loved but, unfortunately she got banned. Pity I wasn't around to see how it went down. Must have been a real laugh fest.

Lucifer said:
So youre saying not to say what you want? Damn! This country changed since Reagan was president!

That is not what I meant at all...typical misunderstanding.

You are free to say what you please, but

(1) you must be willing to suffer any consequences that occur from what you say. This current generation seems to want to avoid any consequence to their actions....

(2) you are free to say anything you like, but others are not required to listen

(3) there is a big difference between debate and insulting others. If one doesn't know the difference (as I have seen many in all walks of life, esp. politics and the press) then they are part of the problem...

Free speech is great. but not without responsibiliy....

kyhawkeye said:
That is not what I meant at all...typical misunderstanding.

You are free to say what you please, but

(1) you must be willing to suffer any consequences that occur from what you say. This current generation seems to want to avoid any consequence to their actions....

(2) you are free to say anything you like, but others are not required to listen

(3) there is a big difference between debate and insulting others. If one doesn't know the difference (as I have seen many in all walks of life, esp. politics and the press) then they are part of the problem...

Free speech is great. but not without responsibiliy....

Oh since you put it like that yeah I agree. There are always consequences to a persons actions. Whether it be speaking out against abortion, yelling at a traffic cop for an undeserved ticket or overflowing the toilet with bathroom tissue. My point is this I want to follow the rules on here even if I dont agree with all of them. Will I screw up once in a while? Of course! Who doesnt! But ill try my best, thats all any of us can really do right? :cool:

NEWS: Horror.com for the third time! Small loss however... a bunch of teenyboppers talking about adolescent topics! Yes folks there is very little horror in Horror.com. In fact if anyone wants to talk horror movies lets start a topic right here. At least were all intelligent adults here. :cool:

Vladislaus Dracula said:
There was a time I was banned from a site because I was a threat to the staff under me and above me at the time (as I would have been promoted soon to acting admin. when the owner was gone making me officially everyone's boss) and was set up and ganged up against by the other staff members (in private and secret of course, since they didn't want their precious public image soiled and did what they did like cowards. And it was serious things they did, like hacking into my account when I wasn't online, and planting false information into the logs to get me in trouble with the owner and then they made it all public like it was some kind of conspiracy on my part).

I was too talented, too resourceful, too well-liked and too experienced for my own good I suppose. I made them obsolete and unnecessary, and so they did what they did to save themselves and their positions on the staff roster. They also were jealous of me and hated the friendship I had with the owner and some of them tried to poison him against me over time. I tell you, the drama, LOL!

It's ok though, since that was a long time ago and I was later proven innocent and justice was served and I was let back on (with the promotion) and they were fired and banned. Old times.

Quoted it for safekeeping.
Thanks for sharing your experience.

Waynes OTS Site is gonna be next! Man soon this computer is gonna be an overglorified catalog with the only sites able to use are Ebay ,NFL.com and MLB.com. This time I didnt do anything wrong however!

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back