• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pet FUCKING hates!

People who use the phrase "I could care less" when it should be "I couldn't care less".

People who say expresso, when it should be espresso.

Unnecessary rudeness, manners cost nothing and politeness takes next to no effort.
And people who wear leggings as trousers. GRR!

People who start a thread with a more or less interesting topic, but then wrap up their opening post with the single word sentence: Discuss. What are you, the college literary professor or something? You like orchestrating people to collectively do your bidding? Control issues, much?? I have one word for how I feel about people like you: disgust.

People of this day and age saying things like "methinks." Puh-lease. Shakespear you're not.

People referring to themselves in the third person. Only the Hulk can pull that off.

Draft dodgers.

People talking in movie theaters.

Toll roads. We pay highway taxes. That should be enough.

Guys wearing their pants/shorts, halfway down their ass. You think you're cool, but in reality, you're just another asshole.

People who start a thread with a more or less interesting topic, but then wrap up their opening post with the single word sentence: Discuss. What are you, the college literary professor or something? You like orchestrating people to collectively do your bidding? Control issues, much?? I have one word for how I feel about people like you: disgust.

That would be me, then. Sorry and all that.

If it’s any comfort, I have many words for people like me and most of them are less complimentary than yours.

People of this day and age saying things like "methinks." Puh-lease. Shakespear you're not.

That would be me again. In my defence though, BOFH did have a bad influence on me.

By the way, there's an E on the end of it. :D

People referring to themselves in the third person. Only the Hulk can pull that off.

Me again then. In more ways than one. ;)

Oh, and The Rock!

Draft dodgers.

Hang on a second… you guys still have conscription? How the hell did I miss that one?

People talking in movie theaters.

Big one. I have a similar and related one to this, but it is one that makes me look like an utterly heartless bastard if you don’t read deeply into my reasoning.

People who take severely handicapped people to movie theatres. (Not the handicapped people themselves, I hope you notice.) Now, I’m British. That means I come from a historically very tolerant and respectful of differences nation. (For instance, during the Second World War, British publicans used to indignantly refuse American requests to racially segregate pubs, then when white GI’s came in and started fights with black ones, British blokes would join in the fight on the black GI’s side.)
But I have firsthand experience of what it’s like to sit close to someone who is so severely handicapped that they ruin the film for everyone else. Just recently when I saw the second part of Deathly Hallows there was one such unfortunate person behind me who every ten seconds or so, throughout the entire film would be going,
“Harry Potter! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”

“Ron Weasley!” HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”

“Volemort! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”

“Snape! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”

And so on… and on… for over two hours…

If someone is SO handicapped, then it’s not just us people who are fortunate enough to be able-bodied and minded who have a duty to show consideration, it’s carers of handicapped people too. There should be reasonableness in everything. And it really pisses me off when said carers lose all sense of proportion and condemn me for everything from racism to treason for thinking so.

Toll roads. We pay highway taxes. That should be enough.

Feck yeah!

Guys wearing their pants/shorts, halfway down their ass. You think you're cool, but in reality, you're just another asshole.

Triple ewwwwwwwwwww…………

I've done this before, and for me, it's not really a control thing... it's more or less synonymous to; 'What're your thoughts on this?"

People who act like college professors or examination question setters in internet threads are fucking twats.

Discuss.

People who act like college professors or examination question setters in internet threads are fucking twats.

Discuss.

Right class, you have two hours to write 1500 words on this topic . Please turn over your papers and you may begin now.

People who drive everywhere at 20mph when it's my own fault I'm late!

That would be me, then. Sorry and all that.

If it’s any comfort, I have many words for people like me and most of them are less complimentary than yours.
Never seen this from you. Even if I did, I wouldn't be excessively bothered. I know my response was harsh. I've been watching a lot of Seinfeld lately, and tried to immitate his style.

That would be me again. In my defence though, BOFH did have a bad influence on me.
Never seen this from you either. But seeing as how it's "Olde English" you British blokes can pull it off better than we colonists.

By the way, how is the old Boffer these days? Is he still hanging out with that same hottie from 5 years ago? What was her name...Morning Angel? Something like that. As the Japanese sailor on Gilligan's Island would say, "She goo-rooking!"

By the way, there's an E on the end of it. :D
You're right. I get careless when I'm in a hurry.

Me again then. In more ways than one. ;)

Oh, and The Rock!
Well...The Rock can pull it off for the same reason as The Hulk. Who's going to tell either one of them to knock it off?

Hang on a second… you guys still have conscription? How the hell did I miss that one?
Not for the last 35 years or so. But they're still out there. Most are ex Vietnam protestors of the Hanoi Jane variety, now become college professors.

Big one. I have a similar and related one to this, but it is one that makes me look like an utterly heartless bastard if you don’t read deeply into my reasoning.

People who take severely handicapped people to movie theatres. (Not the handicapped people themselves, I hope you notice.) Now, I’m British. That means I come from a historically very tolerant and respectful of differences nation. (For instance, during the Second World War, British publicans used to indignantly refuse American requests to racially segregate pubs, then when white GI’s came in and started fights with black ones, British blokes would join in the fight on the black GI’s side.)
But I have firsthand experience of what it’s like to sit close to someone who is so severely handicapped that they ruin the film for everyone else. Just recently when I saw the second part of Deathly Hallows there was one such unfortunate person behind me who every ten seconds or so, throughout the entire film would be going,
“Harry Potter! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”

“Ron Weasley!” HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”

“Volemort! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”

“Snape! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”

And so on… and on… for over two hours…

If someone is SO handicapped, then it’s not just us people who are fortunate enough to be able-bodied and minded who have a duty to show consideration, it’s carers of handicapped people too. There should be reasonableness in everything. And it really pisses me off when said carers lose all sense of proportion and condemn me for everything from racism to treason for thinking so.
I'm right there with you, buddy. One time I was at Disney at a really crowded event, and some schmuck gave me a hard time for stepping over his mother's legs that were jutting out nearly horizontal in her wheelchair. He had parked her right next to the freaking door, and I was simply trying to get farther in so others could also get in. I hate this notion that we're all to bow and yield to any and all handicapped.

Triple ewwwwwwwwwww…………
It's a big part of America's thug culture.

ghetto-low-pants-black-guys-thug.jpg

Never seen this from you. Even if I did, I wouldn't be excessively bothered. I know my response was harsh. I've been watching a lot of Seinfeld lately, and tried to immitate his style.

Splendid. :D

Never seen this from you either. But seeing as how it's "Olde English" you British blokes can pull it off better than we colonists.

Then we toss back lashings of ginger beer and sardine sandwiches and say “Spiffing!”

By the way, how is the old Boffer these days? Is he still hanging out with that same hottie from 5 years ago? What was her name...Morning Angel? Something like that. As the Japanese sailor on Gilligan's Island would say, "She goo-rooking!"

Morning Angel? Yes, they’re still very much together and indeed, they’re married very happily.

You're right. I get careless when I'm in a hurry.

*slap*

Well...The Rock can pull it off for the same reason as The Hulk. Who's going to tell either one of them to knock it off?

The Undertaker?

Not for the last 35 years or so. But they're still out there. Most are ex Vietnam protestors of the Hanoi Jane variety, now become college professors.

That bitch was no peace protestor, she was a pinko fucking whore who should’ve been hanged for treason to the human race. One of the reasons I hate Obama’s guts was because he suggested making her a Woman of the Year.

And this is from someone whose country wasn’t even IN that war! (Although our Aussie cousins were.) I'm not in favour of that war, because it was basically about supporting one deeply corrupt government for the simple reason it was pro-West. It wasn't ethical and it sure as hell wasn't about helping anyone stay clear of communism. That was just the public hook line.

I'm right there with you, buddy. One time I was at Disney at a really crowded event, and some schmuck gave me a hard time for stepping over his mother's legs that were jutting out nearly horizontal in her wheelchair. He had parked her right next to the freaking door, and I was simply trying to get farther in so others could also get in. I hate this notion that we're all to bow and yield to any and all handicapped.

I’ve got no problem with yielding as such; it’s a mark of a decent fellow to be considerate and I always have this mental image of the two feral children from A Christmas Carol: Ignorance and Want, to bring me in line. But bowing I draw the line at. There is no point and it’s insulting to the dignity of all parties.

It’s also why I hate the film Love Actually, because that one story arc killed it for me. A shame, because the rest of it was great.

So THAT’S where John Cena got the idea?

People who say "My bad", why can't they just say "sorry"

People who leave the door open in winter, it's cold ffs! ok, I am getting some exercise by getting up to shut it but jeez!

The bloke on the accordion outside store21, you can't play! you give me a headache (and the cashier from the bank) every Wed/Fri. Jog on!!

The Go Compare man, I've actually made a little song out of the theme tune but I won't enlighten all of you with that.

Mercy? This wouldn't be your second account on here by any chance, would it?

Ah, right. Just wondered as I know another UK user by the name of "Mercy".

When i go to the bank, and someone just beats me to the door and gets the hot teller, while i get stuck with the unattractive one, or a guy. that boils my blood. i just want to beat the hell out of the person that got there ahead of me! :beathorse:

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back