• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

PET peeve, and a question I'd FINALLY like to be answered...

LadyKilroy

TMF Novice
I could have SWORN I've asked this in other forums on this board, but not here yet, perhaps... and I don't see ANY changes having been made in light of it. (I was remarkably deprived of replies in general.)

What we have here is a misleading list, that should be marked FEMALE Celebrities Only... for unless I have missed one, I have just looked at all three of the "new and complete" celebrity lists, and they are ALL women, as far as I can see.

WHAT happened?!?!?!?!?!

I can understand the M/m cooties thing most people have... and if there are a shortage of women who are on the celeb chat teams, I can hardly expect that men should have to ask other male celebrities such personal questions. But the fact is that existing information that is already KNOWN is being blatantly ignored!!!

When I first logged on to this site over a year ago, I recall that ONE of the three main lists that was available here actually listed a FEW men... among them two of the Backstreet Boys... though I can't recall which ones because I can't find it anywhere anymore!

There is also an anecdote about a male celebrity (I think!) right there in one of the female celeb's descriptions! But he does NOT appear any later in the list! :(

Finally, there is the sticky post regarding question about specific celebrities, which specifically states that if a celeb is not listed, there is probably no available information on HER. (Go, read it. I'm serious!) :mad:

I'm sorry to admit that this makes me rather angry. If there is actually information here regarding male celebs, please, let me know, and I'll calm down and be happy. But I really don't think I'm mistaken. Men have been blatantly IGNORED on any official list available through the TMF!

:Grrr:

I think that if the celebrity info is for some reason limited to women, it should be so labeled. Then I won't have gotten my hopes up for naught. It really saddens me that a forum so filled with men who complain about the shortage of female 'lers who are not F/f only would be so ignorant of THEIR desire for information. Malice toward none in particular, but must you really wonder why more women aren't more active here? :sowrong:

Just my $.02 here. Hope I'm not making anybody mad at me.

The reason there isn't a "male" list is because no one has taken the initiative to compile it. If there are ladies that want to see this list then I suggest that they get to work on compiling it.
Nontkl's "female" list was the result of many years of hard work and research.

Toyou444...

Toyou444 used to run a web page a while back, before is community tickling pics, that had Female and quite a large list of Male incidents. You may try contacting him,he might still have that info. His email addy is listed under his members ID.
Just a thought

celebrities no, stories yes

Your point is well taken. A list which is */f only should be labeled as such.

In the stories forum, I always label my stories as F/m, so that 1)people who seek such stories can find them easily, and 2) people who don't care for such stories can see from the label in the title that they shouldn't view it.

I don't do male celebs. Not my thing. If you'd like to compile a male list, feel free, I'll post it for you, and sticky it. Sorry for dissapointing you...

Although I'm not interested in ticklish males, I believe there is a list of ticklish male celebs, on the forum, probably in the celeb section

Not sure I got my point QUITE across...

I understand your concerns, and to try to avoid any confusion, I did specifically mention that guys who are not interested should by all means not have to dig around for information. But the point I was trying to make is that already existing and previously posted information on male celebs seems to have been thoughtfully and expressly EXcluded, not not just unincluded. I was a little hard pressed to understand why. It was rare enough to find to begin with, but it seems to have all been ERASED, or just completely not underlined.

If this seemingly purposeful exclusion was NOT your intention, I apologize, but if those compiling the suprisingly (and admirably, I might add!) extensive list of women are in fact NOT going to post any information on said list about male celebs, whether provided with it or not, then those lists, I am sorry to pick nits here, SHOULD be labeled "Female Celebrities". Anything otherwise is at best mildly inconsiderate of the interests of others and at worst blatantly unfair.

I myself do wish that more of the vocal women on this forum would speak up with me as well, but unless they do so, it would be a *little* difficult for one member to compile an extensive list. It is clear that if the goal is NOT to compile a co-ed list, that women would be at a disadvantage of numbers. I myself *do* have a few names that I am seeking to verify first, as I hate faulty information, but while an interesting addition to an already extensive list, it would hardly be worthy of a list in and of itself. I'd like it if my views were met with just a *small* bit more than "Too bad, so sad". Again, I understand the male psyche, and that some guys DO NOT go there, but such a phobic reaction seems highly exclusionary.

:sowrong:

On the lighter side, I thank those who provided information and I will be following those up. As for another list of male celebs here on the forum, I have looked, and failed to find any such animal.

C'mon, ladies! Back me up here! ;)

LadyKilroy-- Before Nontkl posted his list of ticklish females he had given us about 3 months notice. In his "coming alert" posts he did make it clear that it would be a female list. I also recall ToYou444's list of male celebs. You must understand that, quite frankly, you are the first female to present a strong desire to see a male list. My experience on this forum had been that the female members have more of an interest in the "Tickling Discussion" section, although there have been a few odd posts in the Celebrity section. I've seen very few female commentators in the Video section.
The male list at ToYou444, much like the female list at ToYou444, was just a basic list with names, and maybe a sentence or two about the source of information. Nontkl's list goes much deeper and includes his own respected and personal comments.
The male list was certainly not intentionally erased. There just weren't any posts from women requesting it. We men of the forum also dispise faulty information, so we can appreciate your wanting to be accurate before you fantasize about Brad Pitt.
I suggest that you contact ToYou444 and get the basic list. Then from there you can do the same research that Nontkl did with the female list. I'm sure if you post it here there will be no objections.

Thank-you...

At some point, I probably will get in touch with Toyou444... I *thought* it was his list... and I *know* I saw the males listed on the link to it from here. Al I know is I went back to remind myself on one thing and to look for another specific actor, and it seemed all that info had vanished. I think I'll ask him himself why it was deleted... unless others might have an idea.

I appreciate the information. Again, *I* don't have a detailed list such as the one that is currently being posted. For now, names and short bits is more than enough for me. ;)

Here's to keeping the lines of communication open.

:cool:

check the tickle town world section. The old tickletown mainstream lists are still there! Their a bit dated but still contain loads of info. I havnt actually looked at the male ones but I'd say there still up.

Thanks to all who remember my now long gone original web page that those bastards from GO! deleted (but I'm not bitter)!

Anywho, I DID have a male list, gathered much the same way the female list was...serach engines and reading a lot of yahoo chat transcripts and Lycos chat transcripts.

I sent all that information to Psycho (if I remember correctly) when the TMF was just being set up...he chose at the time not to add the male stuff.

In the interim I have deleted all that simply because I needed the space on the old computer and it had been posted for so long I figured most people had seen it.

There is a male tickling board at www.ropejock.com. It is mostly male/male but they do occasionally have posts that list ticklish males that others have confirmed.

I hope this is of some kind of help.

~ toyou

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back