• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

PETA Member Traumatized by Pokemon, Sues Nintendo. PETA creates another Parody Game.

BBGuy5240

3rd Level Orange Feather
Guess what everyone, PETA is at it again.

Recently Pokemon X & Y was released for The Nintendo 3DS. And PETA isn't happy with it.

They Created another Parody. Called "Pokemon Red White & Blue". Not only does the Parody Slam Pokemon, but it also Slams Mcdonalds.
Because according to PETA, if Pokemon were real, they would be on the Mcdonalds Menu.

PETA has done this before. They've made a Parody of Pokemon in the Past, called "Pokemon Black & Blue" also they've parodied the Games Super Mario and Cooking Mama.

They also went after Assassins Creed because the Game has Whaling in it.

And it gets even better.

A PETA Member is now suing Nintendo for Emotional Distress.

According to Reports, this Womans Daughter received a Nintendo 3DS and Pokemon Y for her birthday from a friend.

Reports say that this Woman did research on the games and came across "Pokemon Origins" which tells the stories from the First Games in the Form of a Japanese Cartoon.

Apparently she didn't like what she saw, and was forced to take action.

This is an Actual quote from the Mother:

"After a brief argument, I was able to wrestle my daughter’s Nintendo away from her and broke it in half. I flushed that horrible Pokemon game down the toilet with my cat’s droppings. I’ve banned her from any video games and anything Pokemon-related and told her that she’s never going to see the boy who bought the game for her ever again. And I’ll be home schooling her from now on."

This woman also said that she almost sued Nintendo in the Past. Because her older Daughter wanted Pokemon "Leaf Green". Which to this Woman, is a connection to Marijuana.

This is Quote from her about that Situation:

“My daughter may have become a serial killer or worse, an animal abuser, if I had bought her the game.” “I considered suing Nintendo right then for causing me so much distress all those years ago. Are there even any Christians at Nintendo?”

And get this, according to a Source, this Woman is now Filing for Divorce because she found her Husband hiding in the Bathroom playing Pokemon while sitting on the Toilet.

Her Husband reportedly told her to"Fuck Off"

Her Daughter Posted a Picture of the Broken 3DS on Instagram and said this in the Caption:

"OMG MY MOM IS NUTS!! H8 HER WANT TO MOVE OUT!! #fml #3ds #broken #<3ubrett #marrymebrett"

I assume Brett is the one who got her the 3DS and the Game.

PHOTO: http://www.p4rgaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/2.jpg

I've been a Pokemon Fan since I was a Kid, and I've played/owned many of the Games. And I've never had a thought of being a Serial Killer or torturing animals of any kind.

What do you guys think of this?

Are people honestly still trying this shit? This is so obviously just PETA trying to start shit yet again for publicity. Just like every other time they've pulled this same stunt. Honestly, their cause is good, but their methods make them impossible to take seriously.

This article is cause for deep and reflective thought. Specifically:

"...according to PETA, if Pokemon were real, they would be on the Mcdonalds Menu."

Would Pokemon be delicious? If so, then which Pokemon would be delicious?

Obviously a fake... no PETA member would claim to have a cat as all animals are supposed to be free, not oppressed into domestication by the evil overlords.

Considering what PETA's done in the past, I don't know that this is too far-fetched, even if it really is a fake.

Hypocrisy would be pretty mild on their list of insane nonsense.

I actually hope the Story with the Mother is Fake. But it wouldn't shock me in the least if it's a True Story.

The Parody Story is True though. I just shook my head after playing the Game.

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back