• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

PETERTON POE #4 (The Most Ticklish Foot Job Ever!) *New F/M Comic! 03/18/16

And I'd like to see more scenes with his balls slowly tickled more with soft feather feathers and their tender toes while his bare feet are being feather and finger tickled and licked. Thanks! :bounce:

Sweet! Who wouldn't love to see our majestic, TOUGH, tickle-worthy hero, Peterton Poe? This episode is HOT! I like how Peterton was tickled here, and I'm sure a lot of foot fetishists would find this to be a complete serving of kinky goodness - with the use of those cute feet to the max!!! And to top it all, it is drawn by Bandito himself, which is a much awaited treat as always. There are funny elements incorporated in the over-all comic, spiced up by saucy ticklish relish and this is what made the release of this series worth waiting for.

Thumbs up, Deet! :D :thumbsup:

Great comic. Been waiting on this to come out for awhile and was not let down.
I have to agree Id love to see more foot tickling with some dick teasing tickling. That always seems the cruelest to me.
Also i read Poe appeared in another comic before he got his own comic. Which one was that? Id love to add that to my collection.

Great work, as always. I'd love to see some more specific foot fetish-focused stuff in the sequel. Maybe the other bandit shucks her boots and shoves some sweaty, pungent toes up Poe's nose while her partner in crime continues teasing his pecker? Also, maybe ol' Poe gets his orgasm denied altogether ;)...

And I'd like to see more scenes with his balls slowly tickled more with soft feather feathers and their tender toes while his bare feet are being feather and finger tickled and licked. Thanks! :bounce:

Buddy - I am so sorry that I missed this comment on my first pass. That's my bad. Thank you so much for the feedback. I think you'll really like the next installment of Poe. And great input, by the way!

Sweet! Who wouldn't love to see our majestic, TOUGH, tickle-worthy hero, Peterton Poe? This episode is HOT! I like how Peterton was tickled here, and I'm sure a lot of foot fetishists would find this to be a complete serving of kinky goodness - with the use of those cute feet to the max!!! And to top it all, it is drawn by Bandito himself, which is a much awaited treat as always. There are funny elements incorporated in the over-all comic, spiced up by saucy ticklish relish and this is what made the release of this series worth waiting for.

Thumbs up, Deet! :D :thumbsup:

Thanks so much, Bohy. I really appreciate the wonderful reviews and all the time you take to support our little community. It makes you very special. All I can say is that I hope that part 2 tickles your fancy. You're the best, Bohy!

Great comic. Been waiting on this to come out for awhile and was not let down.
I have to agree Id love to see more foot tickling with some dick teasing tickling. That always seems the cruelest to me.
Also i read Poe appeared in another comic before he got his own comic. Which one was that? Id love to add that to my collection.

Thanks so much for the kind support, my friend. I'm so glad you liked it. And thanks also for the input. I'll absolutely keep that in mind as I continue with part 2 of Poe's terrible run in with those mean ole TWINKLE TOE BANDITS!! As for Poe...he originally appeared in the Original TICKLING IN SPACE thread. The one that was posted for free here on the TMF. Poe debuts there and has 2 one-page scenes where he is tickled to insanity by the TIS vixens. here's the link to the original thread:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?111178-Tickling-in-Space-(F-F-F-M-Nudity)

Great work, as always. I'd love to see some more specific foot fetish-focused stuff in the sequel. Maybe the other bandit shucks her boots and shoves some sweaty, pungent toes up Poe's nose while her partner in crime continues teasing his pecker? Also, maybe ol' Poe gets his orgasm denied altogether ;)...

Poor Poe. Although at this point......I'm not sure that denying him his orgasm is even possible. That guy is building in a big big way. XD. Thanks tremendously for your support and your very kind input and feedback. I will absolutely keep it in mind as I finish the next episode of Poe's ticklish ordeal.

--------------------------------

Thanks again everyone.

I'm working fast and furious on the next issue.

Maybe I'll get a chance to throw up a preview sometime soon.

Cheers - and prepare yourselves for more Poe in the quasi-near future.

Deet

No worries, Bandito!!! And many thanks for the great way you are dedicated to your fans. I realize that your time is challenged in more ways than we'll ever know. Continue to keep up the great work and I'm looking forward to the next segment... :happyhop:

No worries, Bandito!!! And many thanks for the great way you are dedicated to your fans. I realize that your time is challenged in more ways than we'll ever know. Continue to keep up the great work and I'm looking forward to the next segment... :happyhop:

Thanks again, my friend. I really appreciate the amazing support.

You are wonderful!

B

This has been an incredible release.
You could say the same for when Poe finally gets his from the twinkle toe bandits, hahaha!

Which is why I say it again. :woot2:
I love it when the tickler super slowly removes victims shoes and socks to reveal ticklish bare feet A Slow methodical process that's as torturous as the tickling, though I guess you couldn't justify making a comic dedicated solely to that as much as I'd like it.

This has been an incredible release.
You could say the same for when Poe finally gets his from the twinkle toe bandits, hahaha!

Thanks, brother. As for Poe's eminent release - let's just say that the harder the come the harder they fall.

Which is why I say it again. :woot2:
I love it when the tickler super slowly removes victims shoes and socks to reveal ticklish bare feet A Slow methodical process that's as torturous as the tickling, though I guess you couldn't justify making a comic dedicated solely to that as much as I'd like it.

Yay! SOCK TICKLES!!! ;-)

Thanks, mate. Glad we could tickle your specific fancy with this issue.

B

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back