• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Peterton Poe gets a feathered footjob

Spiderdude26

TMF Master
Poor Peterton Poe is in another pickle or should I say carrot! He is wrapped up very tight in a space carrot outfit getting the ride of his life.... so far. This Space bunny is looking to get every drop of his warm semen out of his massive erection! She is tickling his helpless bare tender soles with her furry fingers, unfortunately for Poe that's the least of his worry's! Poe has a very strong space condom on that can hold gallons of hot semen and this evil space bunny is giving him a very unique footjob! She found two very fluffy and soft space feathers and wrapped them around his hardened cock! Only trouble for her is the space feathers are tickling her bare bunny soles to death. Poor Poe is so confused and light headed he cant laugh on a count of how much he's squirting out his cum! The only thing Poe can hear is her dreaded loud Laughter from the space feathers caressing her tender bunny soles and Poe's uncontrollable massive erection! Unfortunately for her, she had a bright Idea to tie her feet and toes together so Poe cant escape the insane torture!

I Hope you like this Idea Bandito!

Also you Steelball's I know how much you love your Peterton Poe!

from Spiderdude!

carrot colored2.jpg

Poor poooooooooooooooooooooor Poe.

This is wicked and diabolical, my friend. I always adore your Peterton Poe fan art.

And the timing is perfect - I started working on Poe 4 again this week!!!

YAY!

Great stuff - thanks again.

B

another poe comic and news that bandito is working on a new one ....today just got much better

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back