• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Petition to Find Out if Olivia Munn is Ticklish

I wonder if that Stern guy is a secret member of TMF. ^^ I don't like his style though. Do male 'lers always have to potray themselves as creepy? Rarely they don't... It's their own fault though they are UGLY, because the AWKWARD way they dress and how they stand like zombies.

That guy went about it completely the wrong way, so no, it won't happen. Not that I know of any "Right" ways of petitioning tickling on TV, but that guy just comes off really creepy...

I wonder if that Stern guy is a secret member of TMF. ^^ I don't like his style though. Do male 'lers always have to potray themselves as creepy? Rarely they don't... It's their own fault though they are UGLY, because the AWKWARD way they dress and how they stand like zombies.

ticklegothgirls said:
That guy went about it completely the wrong way, so no, it won't happen. Not that I know of any "Right" ways of petitioning tickling on TV, but that guy just comes off really creepy...

I don't even care if it would happen. Why must we always pick up every chance we can have to get some tickling action? I personally am able to enjoy many other aspects than just tickling, which is in no way holy and worthy of being adopted as a philosophy.

Indeed, I totally agree with you. There are too many sexually frustrated ones who just cannot seem to refrain from thinking about their fetish for one second. Who cannot even seem to be able to enjoy normal sex.

People get creepy and repressed with their fetish because people think of them as freaks, but people wouldn't think of them as freaks if they weren't so damn creepy and repressed with it...

We gotta break the cycle people, that all I can tell ya.

Brilliant!

Just frickin' Brilliant!

Let's just freak out a pretty girl on TV by letting her know there's a legion of tickle freaks out there, slobbering for some vicarious thrills.

This is one step below the stupid "chat teams" that would lay in wait during an online interview to ask "The Question"....Like being ticklish makes a celebrity (or even a semi-celeb) "one of us".....

Leave that crap for Maxim, okay? They're game for that.

(And before you start with your shrill calls of, "Who have we freaked out, or harmed??" maybe none. it's just lame and creepy, all right?)

ticklegothgirls said:
People get creepy and repressed with their fetish because people think of them as freaks, but people wouldn't think of them as freaks if they weren't so damn creepy and repressed with it...

Quoted for truth. I for one never felt uncomfortable about my love for tickling, as whenever the opportunity isn't there, I enjoy other aspects of life.
It's in fact not hard at all to find a significant other who is open-minded enough to give you enough tickling fun, so it's indeed about time for people not to act like hopeless eternal bachelors.

If I were to ask G4, I would have asked in an open and fun sounding way. The way the poll was presented did not come across that way with me.

Nice try though Olivia is stunning :wow:

MalevolentCha0s said:
http://forums.g4tv.com/messageview.aspx?catid=59&threadid=735597

Will G4 ignore it? Probably. But if this thing can get tons of yes vote (well into the hundreds), we can see what they do. Would they give into the viewers if it seemed that this is what we want?

You will have to register at the G4 forums to vote. It's only a slight inconvenience, and think of the reward we may be getting for it.

l_cc45ef45d2b043776acf26cf461bae56.jpg

Does the mainstream world have any idea what and whom you are talking about? Chances are, no. j/k, but I for one know nothing of G4 or Olivia Munn or in your pants, and what do they have to do with Howard Stern? (who probably IS a member here but is too famous and too embarassed to admit it.... Although he's admitted to actually having been on this site!)

It's amazing how stalkers never seem to realize just how damn creepy they are.

Hmm. Well, Olivia Munn is a very non-vanilla girl and talks about alot of things in the "In your Pants" segment and sometimes outside that segment. She is aware of foot fetish guys as not too long ago she showed her feet when some foot guy asked her too via email.

I'm not sure if she would do this, they have joked before how there's a fetish for everything, just Google it. Another time she was walking on butter and her co-host mentioned this would drive the foot guys crazy. They are pretty mainstream but tickling? I just don't know. Anna might be more inclined to field the question if her feet are ticklish but only if you do a cam video with the question and of course Olivia does that segment with her and may join in.

G4 may go with it, but it's when people bombard News reporters and regular bokes, well then the creep factor hits the fan.

They do sometimes do challenges of sorts when they get silly but who knows, they do crazy things sometimes.

*PS- The normal posters there are tearing him a new one. He went at it wrong like most that can't hold the fetish desire in :scared: *

DK

Last edited:
As I'm reading this thread, I am watching Olivia Munn deep throat a hot dog covered in mustard live on AOTS. I don't think we have to worry about hurting her pride by asking for a quick tickle.

Thanatos said:
As I'm reading this thread, I am watching Olivia Munn deep throat a hot dog covered in mustard live on AOTS. I don't think we have to worry about hurting her pride by asking for a quick tickle.

You beat me too it Thanatos. lol.

Like I said, she isn't a plain old vanilla girl. She's probably a lot of fun to party with.

DK

*Anti-signs*

Words of advice.

1. You sound creepy.
2. Get help.
3. IF someone were to ask in a non-creepy, jokingly or non-cholant way WITHOUT asking about a specific body part *coughcoughnofeetcoughcough*, they might actually get results. Of course, if you're gonna ask just so you can jack off to the knowledge, then
4. Get even more help.

That said, I love Munn! I'd really like to party with her, she seems like alot of fun if she's anything like she is on the show.

ticklegothgirls said:

We gotta break the cycle people, that all I can tell ya.

Quoted for truth once more.
There are ways of getting "famous" people (I know who Olivia is, but many won't) to answer our beloved "Question", but surely there are better ways of doing it.

Wesker28 said:
If I were to ask G4, I would have asked in an open and fun sounding way. The way the poll was presented did not come across that way with me.

That's the way to do it my friend. Being blunt is great in some situations, but here, all it does is just give our fetish even more bad press. And not all press is good I'm afraid.
Sorry dude.

GuldenVleugel said:
I don't even care if it would happen. Why must we always pick up every chance we can have to get some tickling action? I personally am able to enjoy many other aspects than just tickling, which is in no way holy and worthy of being adopted as a philosophy.

Indeed, I totally agree with you. There are too many sexually frustrated ones who just cannot seem to refrain from thinking about their fetish for one second. Who cannot even seem to be able to enjoy normal sex.
Nevermind "every chance they get." What about chances they'll obviously NEVER have? Whoever came up with this petition "idea," please. Do the rest of us a favor, and never use your brain. Again.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back