• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Petroleum jelly and feet

tklmyfeet

TMF Novice
Has anyone ever used petroleum jelly to make feet softer / more ticklish? Can you use it and then put on cotton socks or will the petroleum jelly destroy socks?

Vaseline makes a cream that is great for softening winter feet. It does not destroy socks... but it can destroy a lee ;)

Crème Jeunesse des Pieds ~ Clarins of Paris + socks overnight. Repeat.

Is that true, oil based products don't make you more ticklish at all? So then what products do make you more ticklish?

They don't, they tell the Lee to laugh louder. Oil is an insulator and reduces the ability of the nerve endings to sense stimulation. Thus less ticklish.

Oil decreases friction. Friction increases heat and causes drag, which slows movement. Nylons increase surface area through the texture of the fabric and dispersal of sensation through fibers. Nylon also decreases friction. I'm no physicist, but these are scientific reasons why you can cover more area, faster. So... if oil and nylons don't tickle more, they at least allow a ler to cover more territory faster. Semantics.

Now back to the original topic...

we dont use petroleum jelly... we use "Dr. Scholls for Her overnight foot cream" ... it's AMAZING.

Not Semantics

Oil decreases friction. Friction increases heat and causes drag, which slows movement. Nylons increase surface area through the texture of the fabric and dispersal of sensation through fibers. Nylon also decreases friction. I'm no physicist, but these are scientific reasons why you can cover more area, faster. So... if oil and nylons don't tickle more, they at least allow a ler to cover more territory faster. Semantics.

And covering that small of an area faster is meaningless, its equivalent to driving 100 MPH to cover a 5 yard drive. Statistically meaningless.

PJ will make them softer and smoother. But yeah, idk about the more ticklish part.

Now the process of making them softer might make them more ticklish the the application itself does not. Those who laugh harder in the clips are faking it,

i have head many instances of the same implications on feet as it not only makes the skin softer but best cure them from getting rough and hard in winters

If producers/ticklers keep using them in vids, then they must have some impact....and thats good enough for me :thumbsup:

Personal experience, several of my lees have said that oil made it worse, it tickled more after the oil went on. Don't give 2 cents what some people say, I have used it and it worked. Probably depends on the person.

Does anyone know if petroleum jelly will destroy socks if you apply PJ to soles overnight and then put on socks? I know most lotions are fine, but petroleum jelly I'm not sure about.

The petroleum jelly/Vaseline cream is just whipped into that consistency. It should not eat through regular cotton socks. Some synthetics you may want to check - i.e. latex.

Petroleum jelly sounds like it'd be way too thick of a product to use in this situation, but baby oil / lube seems to work, based on anyone who's ever tried it ever except for AdmiralBeatty and the 300 women he has tickled.

Oil is an insulator. Being more ticklish afterward is a myth.

My bad, I meant during the tickling. Although, if your feet are crusty and hard I don't imagine you'd feel much of anything, thus lotion / oil / petroleum jelly as a means of making them softer = more sensitive.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back