• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pets! :3

well I have 2 of my dogs the 3rd I have to look for here is Rocky the yorkie and shadow the siberian husky

My 3 Sons

here they are. The big guy is simon a 14 year old akita and Rocky thinks his leg is a female lmao

Here's another one of Bobby, just out of his prime. He lost one of his eyes due to cancer, but he still looks magnificent, anyway. He'd be about 14 in this photo.

bobbyeye-1.jpg

And here's Phoebe, the most Dog-like Cat I have ever known. She's lovely though. ^^

crazypheebs.jpg

Nice kids Pally and Artoo...

Considering your big fellas lasted til 14 (yours Pally is still going)... it gives me hope that I'll still have my big guy around for another two years and maybe longer. I have been blessed so far for 12 years... I wish he could go on forever.

There's a lot of good looking critters in this thread! Great pics everyone. Give them all big hugs and sloppy kisses from Aunty Chaos!

Two dogs, no pictures accessible.

One clearly wishes to be an outside dog, and by that I mean that if she could stay outside all the time (unless it was raining, snowing, or generally bad weather) she would.

The other is the opposite and refuses to go outside unless forced, most of the time. Then again, he's special... and also runs into doors. Very funny.

Ok, my crew:

Belle (my 12 year old dog I adopted after I spayed her. She was my first recovered spay):

Last edited:
My other dog, Dolly. She's a papillon mix found wandering the streets of KY:

Last edited:
And my feline crew: Peaches is my 19+ year old Oriental Shorthair.

Last edited:
And Jasmine is my very regal Seal Point Siamese:

Last edited:
And last but not least, my latest addition, my most mischievous cat to date: Charlie Phoenix.

Last edited:
A combined shot:
That's all 3 cats...if you look under my hands up by the keyboard, Peaches is hiding.

Last edited:
And this was my summer project: hand-raising this little fur-ball. His name was "Messy Marvin" - you know, like the kid from the Hershey syrup commercials with the milk moustache?

Last edited:
This is Buttons, my partner in crime for 14 years. He was my first kitty and I adopted him from the APL when he was two. I honestly don't know what I'll do when he's gone. The husband's gone, the kids are grown but Buttons is still here.

The stuff in the background was his way to help me clean the kitchen. He goes into my cabinets and knocks stuff on the floor. Isn't that sweet?? Not really.

Meet Fibber. :)

Here he is playing with his favortite toy and another pic of him being thoroughly confused when we brought Garrett home from the hospital for the first time.....

I always thought the caption should read "lolwut?" :p

I figured there was already a thread like this; however, I'm surprised it's been so long since this has been updated! Perhaps there is another thread like it out there... Either way, here is Sukee:

gkTtmC0.jpg

I love dogs, they are the best pets you can have. Smart, loyal, and effecrtionet. My 2nd favorit pets have been hedgehogs, funny since they are one of the least practicle animals you can own. Lets face it a pet cow or goat would be more usefull. They are cute, but hard to win iver. I've had too, but unfortunately niether lived more then a year + (tthis very depresding to me since they are supposed to last 10 in captivity).

The first one I named Ronnie (after Ron Jeremy of corse) abd the 2nd I named Willy (my fathers middle name, cause he gave me a ride to the pet shop on his way home from work even thow his shoulder was bugging him). Me and Ronnie bonded within a year, but unfortunately me and Willy never did.

I love animals in general, but those are my 2 favorits

D.W.

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back