• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Phantasy becoming true - but how? MM/F with my girlfriend

letsi

TMF Novice
Hey guys,

I've been in the tickle community for a long time and don't talk about it when I'm with my friends.
In fact, only my girlfriend knows about my fetish.

I noticed that I am really into MM/F tickling, there are just a few videos out there but the existing videos are absolutely stunning and make me wish I could experience the same situation with my girlfriend.

Here is my question: How would you do that without telling your friends that you got a tickle fetish?
Do think that there are opportunities of buildung up a sneaky situation with one of my best male friends and tickle her?
Or do you think that I should tell them and ask them for help?

It's a really desperate situation for me and I hope you have some advise for me.
And yes, I tickle her pretty often and she is really really ticklish, but with another Person it would be absolutely perfect :)

Thank you guys, have a nice week!

Hey guys,

I've been in the tickle community for a long time and don't talk about it when I'm with my friends.
In fact, only my girlfriend knows about my fetish.

I noticed that I am really into MM/F tickling, there are just a few videos out there but the existing videos are absolutely stunning and make me wish I could experience the same situation with my girlfriend.

Here is my question: How would you do that without telling your friends that you got a tickle fetish?
Do think that there are opportunities of buildung up a sneaky situation with one of my best male friends and tickle her?
Or do you think that I should tell them and ask them for help?

It's a really desperate situation for me and I hope you have some advise for me.
And yes, I tickle her pretty often and she is really really ticklish, but with another Person it would be absolutely perfect :)

Thank you guys, have a nice week!

Honestly, trying for or waiting for that "perfect storm" random opportunity where you and a vanilla male friend can tickle your girlfriend is probably not your best option. Not saying that it can't happen and hopefully it does.

I think the best shot you have at doing a MM/F tickle session with her is to find a male who is either into the fetish or not opposed to helping you once you explain it to them as best you can to a vanilla.

First, have you talked to her about it? She may have some suggestions if she's interested, but she also might not be interested either.

Second, are you talking about a tied down tickling situation, or something more casual?

No.

You want the equivalent of a threesome.

Threesomes don't 'just happen'. They involve discussions and limits so forth by all parties so they know where they stand. Every one consents to be part of it.

Once the word 'sneaky' or 'How would you do that without telling your friends that you got a tickle fetish?' are in play what you are doing is saying "I want to have my sexual jollies with people that don't know they are participating in a sex act." And that is not close to moral.

Start to talk with your girlfriend. Does she want to do it? Like the idea? If so yes. Great now you have two people on board. Now you find a third and you BOTH find the third. You both need to like/be comfortable with them. And when you find them, you get to talk about what all this means (Mostly, this is just fun, no relationships being formed) and so forth.

Talk. Talk a lot. And then you may have fun.

Myriads

First, have you talked to her about it? She may have some suggestions if she's interested, but she also might not be interested either.

Second, are you talking about a tied down tickling situation, or something more casual?

This is an excellent point. I’ve felt that individual that lead with “ I want to be tied down and tortured” upon the initial dialog of tickling get a poor response...at least with me. Tickling is something to be intimate and private and you run the risk of losing friends. It al depends on if it’s worth it to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea... Can't see anything secretive like this going well... Best off with everyone involved aware and consenting, presumably would make it more enjoyable anyway.

If the gf is onboard, maybe try local fetish clubs? Might find someone there, but be super safe and super careful every step of the way... Don't rush into anything, I promise it won't be worth it.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back