• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Phone Tickling

gigglegal76

2nd Level Red Feather
If there was a service you could call to hear a woman tickled live, either straight tickling or a fantasy scenario of your choice, would you call?

If yes, how much would you consider a fair price for a 15 minute session?

Nice idea, gigglegal - but wouldn´t it be even better if you could see the show on a live-videostream? I think technology makes that possible - and maybe like clips4sale does it about one USD per minute...

If there was a service you could call to hear a woman tickled live, either straight tickling or a fantasy scenario of your choice, would you call?

If yes, how much would you consider a fair price for a 15 minute session?

I would be willing to pay 30 dollars for a 10 minute session. I doubt most of us who like this medium could last 15. I've done this once or twice (many years ago) and it can be very nice.

If you wish to test the waters a little more seriously, please PM me.

I would pay around 15 - 20 dollars for 15 minutes, although I do prefer if I could see it too; so it would vary. XD

Thank you for everyone's input so far. I was just curious to know how many people would actually pay for something like that. I do agree that watching someone tickle themself on webcam would be much better. Because then you can see if they truly are tickling or just pretending.

Uh

For that money you could get a few excellent videos.

Uh

You're not getting real human interaction. You're hearing something over an electronic device. Real human interaction is having the person RIGHT in front of you getting tickled. With YOU doing the tickling.

I can see both sides of your points. As far as Restraints point there is a difference hearing it live rather than a video. There are lots of people out there who just fake the laughter when they're doing a video just to get paid for. There are also true ticklees out there who are in it just for the tickling.

As far as Banshee's point I can also see what he's saying too. Yes a person can fake their laugh over the phone as well. You really don't know if the person is really tickling their self or not.

That's when a webcam and mic would come in handy. Then you can actually see and hear the person. Now that may be worth paying for rather than the phone.

I Agree

If there's a webcam and I can save it to my hard drive it'd be worth it.

It is a website where you can randomly connect to other people around the world via webcam. There is a LOT of people playing with themselves / engaging in sexual acts. You dedicate enough time, I'm sure you could find some people willing to do some tickling. Wouldn't cost nothing.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back